First Prev
of 2
Next Last
.,?!

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Just seen Lindsey Currey was in jail. Very shocking to me! Anyone know how she landed this one? Wonder what her perfect husband thinks about this?
Tad

Hurricane, WV

#2 Feb 25, 2013
It says convicted felon too, so she is serving a sentence. Probably some sort of fraud.
1 post removed
Tad

Hurricane, WV

#4 Feb 26, 2013
Was probably on probation for the drug charge and was caught with something else then.
really

United States

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Actually she has been on probation for awhile and has been doing great it was her perfect husbands fault she landed in jail he had beer in the house she was charged with a violation of probation. Wow you ppl are bored don't post or write unless you know the facts and what's going on now move on.
Brandi Lynn

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Feb 26, 2013
She should have went to jail 2 years ago when she stole the pad of prescriptions. Dang pill head!
sjdubya

Dublin, VA

#7 Feb 26, 2013
really wrote:
Actually she has been on probation for awhile and has been doing great it was her perfect husbands fault she landed in jail he had beer in the house she was charged with a violation of probation. Wow you ppl are bored don't post or write unless you know the facts and what's going on now move on.
Where did your facts come from?
dont like

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Feb 26, 2013
I agree she should of went to jail when she stole the prescription pad. Everywhere you turn it's always pill heads and alcoholics. The poor kid involved.
A waste of money

Greensburg, PA

#9 Feb 26, 2013
They tossed her in jail because her husband had beer in the fridge. Last year they raised taxes to pay for the jail bills. Stupid politicians. This woman doesn't deserve 25 days in the pokey over beer. Fine her husband a coupld of hundred and let Lindsey walk out of jail. This is a waste of taxpayer money.
ues!

Parkersburg, WV

#10 Feb 27, 2013
A waste of money wrote:
They tossed her in jail because her husband had beer in the fridge. Last year they raised taxes to pay for the jail bills. Stupid politicians. This woman doesn't deserve 25 days in the pokey over beer. Fine her husband a coupld of hundred and let Lindsey walk out of jail. This is a waste of taxpayer money.
I couldn't agree more!
yep

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Feb 27, 2013
i couldnt agree more but yet someone who goes out and hurts a kid walks free.... what is the world coming to..
Really

Coraopolis, PA

#12 Feb 27, 2013
Wtf... Leave her and her family alone!!! She may have had a troubled past,but it looks like she's turning her life around.. People in glass houses shouldn't cast stones!!!
really

United States

#13 Feb 27, 2013
sjdubya wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did your facts come from?
my facts came straight from her still got the text on my phone thank you so yep my facts are accurate :-)
really

United States

#14 Feb 27, 2013
I agree this is a waste of taxpayers money she has passed all of her drug test and she's a wonderful mommy and she's my best friend. She is an amazing person. Her past is her past and should be left there because it isn't who she is today. She loves her friends and family and would help anyone that she could. She has a strong faith in God and she will make it through this. I know right now she just wants to be home with her son and helping her mom continue taking care of her sick father. Prayers for Linny and her family.
Say What

Hurricane, WV

#15 Feb 27, 2013
I think there is more to her story then she tells you, there was alcohol in the house and she failed her drug test...bet she didnt tell you that part huh?
dont like

Chesapeake, OH

#16 Feb 27, 2013
I think there is more too. I just don't believe that she went to jail just because there was beer in the refrigerator.
huh

Parkersburg, WV

#17 Feb 27, 2013
dont like wrote:
I think there is more too. I just don't believe that she went to jail just because there was beer in the refrigerator.
Beer in the fridge is a probation violation. So yes you can go to jail for beer in the fridge.
really

United States

#18 Feb 27, 2013
Yes it is a violation having beer in your house when your on probation its against the rules and actually she has always been honest with me and I have never caught her in a lie she did NOT fail a drug test it had nothing to do with that. Either way she's in jail she will be out soon how about start putting the real criminals in jail you know the ones out here robbing and hurting ppl now get your facts straight!!! I know mine believe me :-)
Dale

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Feb 27, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>my facts came straight from her still got the text on my phone thank you so yep my facts are accurate :-)
Who gives a dam why she's in there, and some friend you are to her for bumping your dam gums about it on a public forum. If the texts you say you have are legit and from her then, When she gets out she should beat your a$$ for talking about her business on here.
Say What

Hurricane, WV

#20 Feb 27, 2013
Actually if you are a friend of hers then why would you bash on her husband??? If you knew him then you would not even say that...obviously you must not know either of them well because shes the one in jail not him see, anybody that " knows her" - knows she is a big liar and got out of tons of felonies somehow -she failed her drugtest ....she's a pillhead
1 post removed
facebook

Chesapeake, OH

#22 Mar 2, 2013
We were friends on Facebook and now I can't find her page

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wats up with corey laughery 2 hr Mememe 1
Jeremy Ludwig robbing gas stations 4 hr FrenchMontana 1
Sexton arrested for 2nd DUI 5 hr back in jail 1
Show Choir 7 hr RachelG 8
Cory gibson 20 hr Tool 8
eddi tucker 21 hr Eddie 11
Allison Perry Warner got wrong baby daddy 21 hr Chub 2

Hurricane Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurricane Mortgages