Real Man

Hurricane, WV

#1 Nov 25, 2012
Hey Women! What do you consider a real man? Please don't include the losers that have been posting about what they think are bad women. You would have to have mental issues to be considered a bad woman. But speaking from a Real Mans point of view there are some men who do not have a good opinion of women they think you should wait on them hand and foot.
a real man is...

Princeton, WV

#2 Nov 25, 2012
Real Man wrote:
Hey Women! What do you consider a real man? Please don't include the losers that have been posting about what they think are bad women. You would have to have mental issues to be considered a bad woman. But speaking from a Real Mans point of view there are some men who do not have a good opinion of women they think you should wait on them hand and foot.
A real man is faithful, respectful, loving, loyal, caring and supportive. And I don't mean financially supportive, yes a man needs to have a job to support hisself but women need emotional support. Real women can take care of themselves and when she has a good man in her life she will do all she can to take care of him as well. "Real" men are hard to find. Trust me, I'm still looking!
Ehh

New York, NY

#3 Nov 25, 2012
[QUOTE who="a real man is..."]<quoted text>
A real man is faithful, respectful, loving, loyal, caring and supportive. And I don't mean financially supportive, yes a man needs to have a job to support hisself but women need emotional support. Real women can take care of themselves and when she has a good man in her life she will do all she can to take care of him as well. "Real" men are hard to find. Trust me, I'm still looking!
[/QUOTE]Amen!
umm

Springfield, NJ

#4 Nov 25, 2012
I completely agree....Faithful, loving, supportive, and loyal are all big things. Don't get me wrong, I am a woman that can take care of myself but when im with a man it is important for me to feel protected. And unfournately that is hard to find now days. A lot of guys are afraid of their own shadow. Haha. But in all seriousness, if you treat a woman with respect and love her though thick and thin that is a real man in my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taco bell beside arbys (Jun '14) 42 min Terry 11
Kyle Smith of Hurricane WV 3 hr John 8
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Helen Miller 3,988
Nick Null Criminal 9 hr Hurricane 9
tiffany White 10 hr Anom 6
Lindsey Currey (Feb '13) 13 hr FTW 29
Parties Mon correction 4

Hurricane Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance