Buttercup

Hurricane, WV

#1 Mar 29, 2013
I heard that she is a liar and a whor*any one else now anything about this???
Anon

Vandergrift, PA

#2 Mar 29, 2013
Steph has had a rough time and a nut job for a
mom she has had her problems and does not need trashed anymore than she already has been.. If you new what her life was growing up you would understand
lonely

Hurricane, WV

#3 Mar 30, 2013
I have know steph for years and yes she has had her problems but does not give her the right to try and steal my husband and family
suetaraha wilson

Pataskala, OH

#4 Mar 31, 2013
Look no one know stephinie like I do you need to back off of her... If you have something to say to her or have a problem go to her yourself instead of hiding behind topixs!!! Grow the f**k up and get a life!!! Or deal with me you don't f**k with my family. We may not be talking but no one will be talking sh*t about one of my family members
rachael

Huntington, WV

#5 Apr 1, 2013
She was at my studio with her children this past weekend. She has a beautiful familu
Lmao

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Apr 10, 2013
She's a slut and always has been always will be she's got a good guy right now and a home but still wants to sleep with everyone else and play she's preg all the time and in a few weeks she will say she lost the baby she can't even have kids anymore
Isnt It Better

Charleston, WV

#7 Apr 10, 2013
Is this really how you spell her name?
suetaraha wilson

Hurricane, WV

#8 Apr 23, 2013
I do believe you guys are talking about the wrong stephinie!! She is single lives with me n my family!!! She also stays with her dad!! So you need to make sure your talking about the right girl before you start slinging sh*t out about someone that you "think you know!!!!"
suetaraha wilson

Hurricane, WV

#9 Apr 23, 2013
rachael wrote:
She was at my studio with her children this past weekend. She has a beautiful familu
She don't have any children right now other than my 3 babies
get it right

United States

#10 Apr 23, 2013
suetaraha wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
She don't have any children right now other than my 3 babies
there is a Stephanie Lewis from Culloden we all are thinking of the same one you are talking about somebody different just so you knw ;-) the stepanie lewis this post is about lives in culloden has kids was married to Jason Mullins now is with another Jaason so noobody is talking about your friend Stephanie lol knw your info before you post ;-)
suetaraha wilson

Hurricane, WV

#11 Apr 24, 2013
get it right wrote:
<quoted text>there is a Stephanie Lewis from Culloden we all are thinking of the same one you are talking about somebody different just so you knw ;-) the stepanie lewis this post is about lives in culloden has kids was married to Jason Mullins now is with another Jaason so noobody is talking about your friend Stephanie lol knw your info before you post ;-)
No this is about stephinie Lewis in Teays valley we know the person who started this so u may wanna check yourself there sweety
santa dime more

Mint Spring, VA

#12 May 6, 2013
Has some good pu++y
1 post removed
stephanie mullins

Hurricane, WV

#14 May 8, 2013
Lmao wrote:
She's a slut and always has been always will be she's got a good guy right now and a home but still wants to sleep with everyone else and play she's preg all the time and in a few weeks she will say she lost the baby she can't even have kids anymore
yeah and your a dumb bitch mula/francess
Tinkle Bell

United States

#15 May 9, 2013
Well Well Well....
Tinkle Bell

United States

#16 May 9, 2013
Oops...Wrong Post...
Jw James ruby

Richmond, VA

#17 May 9, 2013
Pretty dam good if I say so my self
Frances

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 May 10, 2013
stephanie mullins wrote:
<quoted text> yeah and your a dumb bitch mula/francess
Umm you dumb bitxh I never wrote on this till now so you want to talk shit you no my number and where I live
new

Saint Albans, WV

#19 May 14, 2013
Anon wrote:
Steph has had a rough time and a nut job for a
mom she has had her problems and does not need trashed anymore than she already has been.. If you new what her life was growing up you would understand
hope you're referring to the culloden steph too. Cause my mom ain't no nutt case.
1 post removed
she a hoe

Murrysville, PA

#21 Jun 20, 2013
I heard she was engaged to some Jason guy but I seen her the other day with joey elswick what a wh***
Who is telling the truth

Greenville, VA

#22 Jun 20, 2013
she a hoe wrote:
I heard she was engaged to some Jason guy but I seen her the other day with joey elswick what a wh***
And you all who have posted look like idiots you can't say all this to her face but instead showing how much of a education you did not receive ! So grow up of you need to say something say it to her face. Grow a pair between your legs or arms but grow a pair and act like adults. People have real problems no food no job and children being abused. So of you are such big bad people go pick garbage on side of the road or fix food and give out. Help make laws against child abuse. But quit making West Virginia look bad !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stephiane rippetoe 1 hr yep 4
lindsey crawford (Jan '14) 6 hr Probably_because 7
new walmart teays valley road 7 hr Putnam Resident 15
Australians love Americans. :-) (Oct '13) 10 hr john smith 22
joe holstein or matt Fri hes still a thief 8
News Landfill, Hurricane and county agree to settle ... Fri DEP SUSCKS 1
Neighbors cat keeps peeing and pooping on my po... Fri Mathis 43
More from around the web

Hurricane People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE