First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jet

Jersey City, NJ

#1 Jul 12, 2011
Does anyone know why Mcdonald's was torn down? Are they gonna replace it with something else?
meh

Nitro, WV

#2 Jul 12, 2011
jet wrote:
Does anyone know why Mcdonald's was torn down? Are they gonna replace it with something else?
What mcdonalds?
jet

Jersey City, NJ

#3 Jul 12, 2011
meh wrote:
<quoted text>What mcdonalds?
The one in Hurricane
meh

Nitro, WV

#4 Jul 12, 2011
Oh idk haven't been down that way in a few weeks. Makes me wonder now.
1 post removed
Dave

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Jul 13, 2011
They're building a new one there. Should be open in October.
jet

Jersey City, NJ

#7 Jul 13, 2011
Dave wrote:
They're building a new one there. Should be open in October.
Ok, thanks. I guess I'll have to go to Teays Valley to get my sweet tea til then :)
1 post removed
Election Watcher

Ansted, WV

#9 Jul 13, 2011
How about you fat asses not eat at McD's every day and maybe you will look respectable, instead of like a slop.
Billy

Leivasy, WV

#10 Jul 13, 2011
Election Watcher wrote:
How about you fat asses not eat at McD's every day and maybe you will look respectable, instead of like a slop.
Why are you so angry at the World?
Election Watcher

Ansted, WV

#11 Jul 13, 2011
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so angry at the World?
Says the guy diagnosed with an anger disorder....Troy Sexton.
jet

Jersey City, NJ

#12 Jul 13, 2011
Election Watcher wrote:
Wow, how unnecessary. You can tell my physique just from typed words? It's doubtful sweet tea has caused the obesity epidemic. It's a beautiful day. Do you wanna meet me at the park so my alleged slobby ass can run circles around you?
Election Park

Ansted, WV

#13 Jul 13, 2011
jet wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, how unnecessary. You can tell my physique just from typed words? It's doubtful sweet tea has caused the obesity epidemic. It's a beautiful day. Do you wanna meet me at the park so my alleged slobby ass can run circles around you?
Sure, which park and what time?
jet

Jersey City, NJ

#14 Jul 13, 2011
Election Park wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, which park and what time?
Barboursville, 3pm
whatev

Eden Prairie, MN

#15 Jul 13, 2011
Election Watcher wrote:
What the hell is a slop!! Do any of you know how to spell? Oh excuse me this is Hurricane I should have known
1 post removed

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#17 Jul 13, 2011
The Truth wrote:
Hallburn posted the McDonald's story yesterday, 24 hours before WSAZ had it, then screwed up by saying crews "have started tearing it down." The video showed there is little left. Poor Tim Irr, reading some young producer's babble.
You tell them how Superior you are, Mark Hallburn! You tell them!
1 post removed
Steve

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Jul 13, 2011
Mark Hallburn wrote:
Hallburn posted the McDonald's story yesterday, 24 hours before WSAZ had it, then screwed up by saying crews "have started tearing it down." The video showed there is little left. Poor Tim Irr, reading some young producer's babble.
As opposed to 29 people reading YOUR babble.
Ballburn had the story July 9.
TheAnonymousBene factor

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Jul 13, 2011
Or you could come to Little Caesar's in the Valley, now. ;D
Stamper

Charleston, WV

#21 Jul 13, 2011
The Truth wrote:
Did the new owners of the blog approve of this? When do they take over, "Truth"? Who is the new editor? New "reporters"? How does one get in contact to advertise on the new blog? C'mon, "Truth"... don't be such a coward. Don't be scared, unless...

“It's A State of Mind”

Since: Mar 11

Burlington, VT

#22 Jul 13, 2011
Doesn't sound like the "new owners" are doing very well. The "photographer" that was sent to Sleepy Hollow today was told to leave.
1 post removed
Steve

Saint Albans, WV

#24 Jul 14, 2011
It wasn't the management of Sleepy Hollow's fault they were "ripped off". Why would they be embarrassed? They know all about you and want nothing to do with you or your blog.
The photographer? The photographer was YOU.
Hey Hallburn, the sixties called, they want their slang back.
TheAbsoluteTruth

Charleston, WV

#25 Jul 14, 2011
I would have called the police on that beast as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr melissa 4,468
Rachael Argento 11 hr Curious 6
Jeff Walls is a joke Thu The Big Bopper 6
Bethany Simmons Wed Zach 1
Looking for a Builder in Hurricane WV (Oct '15) Wed ADAJ2018 27
Nick Null Criminal (Feb '17) Wed Crystal 23
house cleaner needed Wed Trash 10

Hurricane Jobs

Personal Finance

Hurricane Mortgages