Seattle, WA

#2 Dec 4, 2012
PutnamLies already has it.
1 post removed
Putnam Resident

Hurricane, WV

#4 Dec 4, 2012
You have a visit with CPS Thursday.
Maybe your parental rights are going good bye.
Relief

Charlotte, NC

#5 Dec 4, 2012
Bout time!!! Victims are pleased with this decision. Thank you!!
1 post removed

Since: Nov 12

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Dec 4, 2012
WOW
Relief

Huntersville, NC

#8 Dec 4, 2012
Awesome Troy wrote:
<quoted text>
Need some salve for that chapped a$$?
Troy lets not gloat. Let show them how we can be better and above the pain and suffering that was brought upon each victim. Lets not rub in it but be thankful that justice is served. Rubbing things in is no better than the abuse that he brought upon ALL the victims.
2 posts removed
Mark Hallburn

Charleston, WV

#11 Dec 4, 2012
Who are we gonna go after next, old buddy?
1 post removed
Relief

Huntersville, NC

#13 Dec 4, 2012
Awesome Troy wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it just last night these anonymous cowards were calling someone a liar? Not gloating. Just asking.
You are correct!! I guess Watkins hadn't called to give them the news yet but now that it's out we need to put it behind us and move forward. Be above them
1 post removed
putnamgirl

Poca, WV

#15 Dec 4, 2012
Troy and Mark need to learn to read. That was only a recommendation....not the final decision. It will be next year before that even happens.
1 post removed
Relief

Huntersville, NC

#17 Dec 4, 2012
Next year is a month away guys
Putnam Resident

Hurricane, WV

#18 Dec 4, 2012
Awesome Troy wrote:
<quoted text>
He's toast, sweetie. You really should read that recommendation. Watkins is a nut. Excerpts from the psychological exam were quite revealing.
Exactly what your and Halburn's psych exams say, sideburns.
Grateful

Huntersville, NC

#19 Dec 4, 2012
Didn't it say 30 days? Jan 3 That he had to respond? Wonder what he will respond with??? I'm guilty again but I have no respect for the JIC or supreme court and they're just monkeys behind typewriters? No respect for anyone.
2 posts removed
Just us

Huntersville, NC

#22 Dec 4, 2012
I'm just wondering when we will get an update on putnamlive? You have a fan in me. Thanks for keeping us all up to date on these matters and taking a stand against the people who do wrong. We all need to thank the JIC for investigating and taking care of all the victims out here. Thank you JIC for restoring our faith in a system that has let so many down. Make sure you add that in your next article on putnamlive. We all want the JIC and supreme court to know that with this step they took that we are all grateful.
He will make a choice

Austin, TX

#23 Dec 4, 2012
Grateful wrote:
Didn't it say 30 days? Jan 3 That he had to respond? Wonder what he will respond with??? I'm guilty again but I have no respect for the JIC or supreme court and they're just monkeys behind typewriters? No respect for anyone.
He is toast and at this point he knows he is toast. Therefore, he will likely resign or negotiate a resignation in lieu of fighting the disciplianary action. His only goal at this point is to keep his law license. While that is not in the present filing, given the phycho analysis it could be subsequently. The most important thing right now is to get his butt off the bench even if that is on a paid basis while this matter is resolved.

Sadly, this cretin will be eligible for a pension of around $17,000.00 annually (2% times ten years equals 20% of his annual salary of around $80,000.00.) He can receive that in full starting at age 62.

It is extremely unlikely the Supreme Court will lessen the recommendation. In fact, given the hostile nature of the jerk they may increase it. That is why he will resign.
Just us

Huntersville, NC

#24 Dec 4, 2012
Im not understanding why anyone should get paid for treating people like this. Seems to me the victims should be paid something for all the hell they've been put thru. Well if it's money that would get him to step down then so be it step down jump down fall down. Just go and give the people a fair chance
YES

Bronx, NY

#25 Dec 4, 2012
You are Always spot on Lawrence
He will make a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
He is toast and at this point he knows he is toast. Therefore, he will likely resign or negotiate a resignation in lieu of fighting the disciplianary action. His only goal at this point is to keep his law license. While that is not in the present filing, given the phycho analysis it could be subsequently. The most important thing right now is to get his butt off the bench even if that is on a paid basis while this matter is resolved.
Sadly, this cretin will be eligible for a pension of around $17,000.00 annually (2% times ten years equals 20% of his annual salary of around $80,000.00.) He can receive that in full starting at age 62.
It is extremely unlikely the Supreme Court will lessen the recommendation. In fact, given the hostile nature of the jerk they may increase it. That is why he will resign.
1 post removed
annon

Pewaukee, WI

#27 Dec 4, 2012
Don't lie you freak. The word is suspended until 2016. Canned is very different. It's almost like how you play word games with "child abuse" and "domestic abuser of a minor". Good luck Thursday...better have your lawyer present.
Just us

Huntersville, NC

#28 Dec 4, 2012
annon wrote:
Don't lie you freak. The word is suspended until 2016. Canned is very different. It's almost like how you play word games with "child abuse" and "domestic abuser of a minor". Good luck Thursday...better have your lawyer present.
All the victims of his bullying and abuse liked the word canned. You want to take up for a man that is guilty of abusing people and then turn around and run you mouth on someone else. Sad and everyone don't want to hear you or the other few friends that the judge has run your mouth on Troy or mark. We all know it's all over them exposing the judge for who he is. Thank you guys for standing up against the wrong. No one cares what these people are saying.
1 post removed
annon

Pewaukee, WI

#30 Dec 4, 2012
No I'm not siding with Watkins. Just correcting an error in judgment. People shouldn't get others to believe something thats not 100% true. If you want to believe in con men stroking their egos. Thats fine with me.
dan

Nitro, WV

#31 Dec 4, 2012
annon wrote:
No I'm not siding with Watkins. Just correcting an error in judgment. People shouldn't get others to believe something thats not 100% true. If you want to believe in con men stroking their egos. Thats fine with me.
good call nitter loving goon
Mark Hallburn

Mount Morris, MI

#32 Dec 4, 2012
I said in the article that this is a recommendation and that Watkins has 30 days to respond. I believe, with all the medical problems that he listed during the disciplinary hearing, that he will drag this out as long as possible-then take a disability retirement. I said in the hearing that with his health problems he should resign. As for his Psych exam, that's been sealed. Mine was released. There's another double-standard. If we treated people like Watkins did, we would be in prison. The proposed Watkins suspension should also include prison time. Canterbury should be fired for not filing a complaint on Watkins after we released the Hage video. That should have been enough. Steve took the stand of "Everyone can have a bad day." Wrong! Fire Canterbury for that stupidity. Also, Fletcher Cipoletti should be canned for proposing the 90-day suspension that includes a "stay" if Watkins behaves. This proves Fletcher Cipoletti is incompetent and must be fired. The next issue is who replaces Watkins? The logical choice is Eagloski who has the experience, is a Republican (like Watkins) and ran for circuit judge (again) and lost in the May primary. I've seen Eagloski break his commitment on the bench, been discriminated against about taking pictures in court (other photogs were allowed to take photos) and believe Eagloski has a political agenda. I do not know of any other Republicans that have an interest in being a judge. Any ideas, anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Sam Kalou? (Jul '14) 19 hr Observer 9
False indictments and false prosecutions Feb 26 Travis Castle 2
Brandi Moore Feb 26 Pill mill 4
Hurricane fire dept Feb 26 omg 2
Missing Cats Feb 26 one scared kitty 15
Amber Carnes (Nov '11) Feb 25 jbob 6
Sexton up to his old tricks again Feb 25 confused 23
Hurricane Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hurricane People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:29 am PST

NFL 6:29AM
Steelers reportedly to allow Worilds to hit market
Bleacher Report 8:08 AM
How Bengals Can Create Ultimate Defense in 2015
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers' Ultimate Free-Agency To-Do List
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
What Are the Steelers' Options at Slot Receiver?
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment