First Prev
of 2
Next Last
justice of the peace

AOL

#1 May 26, 2011
does anybody know what happened with his computer at work and home ? seems like he lost his mojo? I bet he is beating his wife and kids for entertainment!
Doug

Elizabeth, NJ

#2 May 26, 2011
justice of the peace wrote:
does anybody know what happened with his computer at work and home ? seems like he lost his mojo? I bet he is beating his wife and kids for entertainment!
I heard they found kiddie p-o-r-n.
Vic

Leivasy, WV

#3 May 26, 2011
We know he continues to beat his wife and kids. But could we be held criminally liable if we know this and don't do anything about it?
Doug

Elizabeth, NJ

#4 May 26, 2011
Vic wrote:
We know he continues to beat his wife and kids. But could we be held criminally liable if we know this and don't do anything about it?
How in the world do you know this?
justice of the peace

AOL

#5 May 26, 2011
wheels of justice is slow and squeak'y ?
Vic

Leivasy, WV

#6 May 26, 2011
wheels of justice is slow and squeak'y ?
That's no excuse. That Family is in danger. Everyday could be their last.
justice of the peace

AOL

#7 May 26, 2011
you are right and his wife knows about this and as much guilty.
vic

Leivasy, WV

#8 May 26, 2011
you are right and his wife knows about this and as much guilty.
Why do you think his wife would stay in such a volatile relationship? From what I've read she has a good job. She could always divorce him, take the home and get child support?

If she refuses to do anything do you think we should get involved somehow? And if so, what are our options? They do have cute kids. It pains me when I think about the abuse they have to endure on a daily basis.
vic

Leivasy, WV

#9 May 26, 2011
Doug wrote:
<quoted text>
How in the world do you know this?
Just check out the archives in this forum. Everyone says he beats his Family and everyone can't be wrong.
justice of the peace

AOL

#10 May 26, 2011
she has good job but desperate with bunch of kids, have you seen her? she looks like dead person walking. I live in thier neighborhood.
Vic

Leivasy, WV

#11 May 26, 2011
she has good job but desperate with bunch of kids, have you seen her? she looks like dead person walking. I live in thier neighborhood.
Is it true the KKK is stationed in your neighborhood.
Vic

Leivasy, WV

#12 May 26, 2011
The more I think about it the more I dont think thats the answer. She got by without him for several months so I'd imagine she could do it for a lifetime. Divorce him. Get the house. Use child support payments for a sitter.
justice of the peace

AOL

#13 May 26, 2011
she must of afraid of him. everybody watch them in case of his rage, they can contact police.
vic

Leivasy, WV

#14 May 26, 2011
she must of afraid of him. everybody watch them in case of his rage, they can contact police.
How close a neighbor are you to them? Have you witnessed anything?
vic

Leivasy, WV

#15 May 26, 2011
Do parents with children in your neighborhood let their kids go into the Sexton home? Surely not!
justice of the peace

AOL

#16 May 26, 2011
he is under lots of peoples watch. no kids go to thier house. parents knows the story.

“It's A State of Mind”

Since: Mar 11

Essex Junction, VT

#17 May 26, 2011
Someone needs an "I Love Me" jacket. Talk to yourself all day, Troy? You need help.
Andy

Saint Albans, WV

#18 May 26, 2011
Daddy Roy kept the money flow coming in while Troy was away.
Vic wrote:
<quoted text>
The more I think about it the more I dont think thats the answer. She got by without him for several months so I'd imagine she could do it for a lifetime. Divorce him. Get the house. Use child support payments for a sitter.
1 post removed
TroyS

Saint Albans, WV

#20 May 26, 2011
he is under lots of peoples watch. no kids go to thier house. parents knows the story.
Stup!d b!tch. And a lying b!tch. Are you one of those wonderful Christian women spending hours and hours a week at Bible Class?
TroyS

Saint Albans, WV

#21 May 26, 2011
Andy wrote:
Daddy Roy kept the money flow coming in while Troy was away.
<quoted text>
How could you possibly know this anonymous Internet dork who would never comfront me if given the opportunity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loser Halburn 3 hr El Oroso 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr brittany pierce b... 4,244
Brandon Newsome 8 hr cantbme 2
Kyle Smith of Hurricane WV (Feb '17) Sat Bang9977 12
Curious Fri Curious lady 18
Anthony McCallister in jail Sep 21 lexi 3
Why isnt Chad Harding being prosecuted? Sep 21 ALL POLITICAL SOR... 5

Hurricane Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance