Name all teens/adults who sell drugs!

Posted in the Hurricane Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Undercover

Culloden, WV

#1 Nov 2, 2012
Please help name all of them and where they work.
guesswho

Huntington, WV

#2 Nov 2, 2012
well where do i start. the whole town. lol naa i pretty much know all the dope heads. willy and tandi porter, billy martin, ladonna sovine, charles glover, elvis russell (as knowing as elmo), chris odell, tayla demay, big pete and little pete, rusty cremeans, plus the cremeans on 3rd street, tavis edmonds, plus dont forget all those dope ho' that will suck ur dick for a line. ohh eddie that lives in the manor with a few more m,eth cooks in one mrs sovines apartment they rent a room for a 100.00 a month just to stay there and shes on hud. some one needs to turn that one in. oh my bad u can rn a rat in.
guesswho

Huntington, WV

#3 Nov 2, 2012
sorry they dont work there all welfare bums that cook dope or sale it to get there next high on. i can name names all day long should i start in the hurricane area naaa. i will later got to go to bed. happy hunting.
Single

Culloden, WV

#4 Nov 2, 2012
guesswho wrote:
sorry they dont work there all welfare bums that cook dope or sale it to get there next high on. i can name names all day long should i start in the hurricane area naaa. i will later got to go to bed. happy hunting.
This was just to see who to stay away from and to inform parents all over thank you very much sir or mam god bless you.
guesswho

Huntington, WV

#5 Nov 3, 2012
well u need to stay away from culloden manor cause im sure theres alot more i missed plus some i dont know.
not a druggy

Columbus, OH

#6 Nov 5, 2012
Darrel Guthrie, all the martins in culloden David Martin on Kilgore all the Cremeans they are everywhere but these are the ones who will do anything to get money or get high driving to Detroit Florida and Georgia once a week to buy drugs cheap bring here and sale them for more
Just curious

United States

#7 Nov 10, 2012
guesswho wrote:
well where do i start. the whole town. lol naa i pretty much know all the dope heads. willy and tandi porter, billy martin, ladonna sovine, charles glover, elvis russell (as knowing as elmo), chris odell, tayla demay, big pete and little pete, rusty cremeans, plus the cremeans on 3rd street, tavis edmonds, plus dont forget all those dope ho' that will suck ur dick for a line. ohh eddie that lives in the manor with a few more m,eth cooks in one mrs sovines apartment they rent a room for a 100.00 a month just to stay there and shes on hud. some one needs to turn that one in. oh my bad u can rn a rat in.
Are you talking about Chris Odell that's older, like 39?
elvira

Bronx, NY

#8 Nov 10, 2012
Don't forget Robbie and Melissa. They love to sell pills.
Just curious

United States

#9 Nov 13, 2012
guesswho wrote:
well where do i start. the whole town. lol naa i pretty much know all the dope heads. willy and tandi porter, billy martin, ladonna sovine, charles glover, elvis russell (as knowing as elmo), chris odell, tayla demay, big pete and little pete, rusty cremeans, plus the cremeans on 3rd street, tavis edmonds, plus dont forget all those dope ho' that will suck ur dick for a line. ohh eddie that lives in the manor with a few more m,eth cooks in one mrs sovines apartment they rent a room for a 100.00 a month just to stay there and shes on hud. some one needs to turn that one in. oh my bad u can rn a rat in.
Do you mean the Chris Odell that is around 39 and lives between Hurricane WVA and Clinton,Maryland? I'm fairly certain he is into something as well.
Lady

New York, NY

#10 Nov 14, 2012
not a druggy wrote:
Darrel Guthrie, all the martins in culloden David Martin on Kilgore all the Cremeans they are everywhere but these are the ones who will do anything to get money or get high driving to Detroit Florida and Georgia once a week to buy drugs cheap bring here and sale them for more
Not every Cremeans. The ones I know who live Hurricane do no such thing. Very good people so maybe you should reword and remove ALL from your statement.
hmmm

Huntington, WV

#11 Nov 14, 2012
Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Not every Cremeans. The ones I know who live Hurricane do no such thing. Very good people so maybe you should reword and remove ALL from your statement.
Toni cremeans is sitting in Western Regional, Dale has it all to do by himself now hehehe
you already know

Altavista, VA

#12 Nov 30, 2012
elvira wrote:
Don't forget Robbie and Melissa. They love to sell pills.
Robbie and Melissa who?
Caution

Hurricane, WV

#13 Dec 1, 2012
I think I would be careful putting names in here. There are ways of discovering where the posts come from.
leslie

Bronx, NY

#14 Dec 6, 2012
I was looking under the wvrj & there is a Charles glover booked . Is it the same one ? He has a fiancé or wife that is alot younger than him . Doesn't he ?
What does it matter

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 7, 2012
Who gives a f*&% who sells them? Cause when it comes down to it, having someone post their names on this site won't change anything. Get real
Ur dumb

Roanoke, VA

#16 Dec 12, 2012
Caution wrote:
I think I would be careful putting names in here. There are ways of discovering where the posts come from.
Buuuulllllllshit. You'll NEVER find out who is posting this stuff. Never. Now stop being a dumbass and STFU.
call me maybe

Bronx, NY

#17 Dec 12, 2012
leslie wrote:
I was looking under the wvrj & there is a Charles glover booked . Is it the same one ? He has a fiancé or wife that is alot younger than him . Doesn't he ?
I don't c him on there???
White and Straight

Bronx, NY

#18 Dec 13, 2012
Who cares if they find out who posts stuff they are all pieces of shit. I have children and I don't think those trailer junkies can afford or get better protection than I have. I don't know Cremeans but I have heard they sell major amounts of pills. "whole family" I know Chris Coyner, Brad Atkins and Zack Farmer sell pills and weed and Brad and Coyner sell illegal guns. Like if you are defending them why don't you tell us who you are so we can bust your ass. It doesn't matter who I am. I'm telling the truth. You are defending it with a fictional statement. Thank you.
White and Straight

Bronx, NY

#19 Dec 13, 2012
Caution wrote:
I think I would be careful putting names in here. There are ways of discovering where the posts come from.
There are ways to shove things up your hind end too druggie.
Ignorant Pricks

United States

#20 Jan 15, 2013
You people are disgusting. Calling people out on a public forum stating that they are involved in illegal activity with no proof. Are you law enforcement? Are you DEA? I doubt it, why don't you do the honorable thing and call the fucking police instead of clucking around like a bunch of hens on this forum. Wanna change the drug problem, take proactive steps. Don't whine here and expect anything to change. You are what is wrong with this area. Also, if I were one of these people and was not dealing drugs I would return the favor of you publicly defacing my name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
False indictments and false prosecutions 11 hr Travis Castle 2
Brandi Moore 11 hr Pill mill 4
Hurricane fire dept 15 hr omg 2
Missing Cats 19 hr one scared kitty 15
Amber Carnes (Nov '11) Wed jbob 6
Sexton up to his old tricks again Wed confused 23
Neighbors cat keeps peeing and pooping on my po... Wed Cat lover 34
Hurricane Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hurricane People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:42 pm PST

NBC Sports 7:42PM
Report: Steelers to let Jason Worilds test market
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Re-Visiting the Steelers' 2014 Draft
NFL 6:29 AM
Steelers reportedly to allow Worilds to hit market
Bleacher Report 8:08 AM
How Bengals Can Create Ultimate Defense in 2015
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers' Ultimate Free-Agency To-Do List