kidz

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Apr 13, 2012
Child abuser! The pill head is finally behind bars.
tgwildman80

Nashville, TN

#2 Apr 13, 2012
Trust me Joey Thacker is not a child abuser. I have known the guy for the last 17 years and he is a good guy. Any, innocent till proven guilty!
friend

United States

#3 Apr 13, 2012
Joey is a good dude and loves his kids.
36 and lives with mom

Leivasy, WV

#4 Apr 13, 2012
Anybody bailing Joe out?
Jackson

Proctorville, OH

#5 Apr 13, 2012
Joe Joe throws me..
me

Jersey City, NJ

#6 Apr 13, 2012
The mom, Emily Arthur is a nurse!!! I mean really what is this world coming too.
36 and lives with mom

Leivasy, WV

#7 Apr 13, 2012
me wrote:
The mom, Emily Arthur is a nurse!!! I mean really what is this world coming too.
a NURSE?!?!?!?! That is some crazy shiite!
i doubt it

United States

#8 Apr 13, 2012
me wrote:
I don't believe this story for a minute. 3 year olds can be coached into saying things because they don't know any better. I don't really know Joey but I can't believe that Emily would let any of that happen.
1 post removed
Fact

Ardsley, NY

#10 Apr 26, 2012
I'm surprised Thacker hasn't "ratted" anybody out to get out of jail!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11 Apr 30, 2012
Every story has 3 sides...yours, theirs and the truth. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he would ever harm a child. I would trust him to watch my own children. I would testify on his behalf that he is not capable of this. Leave him alone. He has suffered enough heartache losing his father to cancer and now he can't see his own son. He is a wonderful father and person. So what if he HAD a drug problem in the past it was in the past. Most of the people bashing him probably still have a drug problem. He is innocent and if I have to the stand in court for him I will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News W.Va. team headed to Fla. for hurricane response 1 hr txccrn54 46
Halburn - please post your experience(s) 6 hr Marcy 23
Newsflash - Halburn 8 hr Ballburn 18
Halburn In A Hospital 9 hr Troy P Sexton 7
Derek O'Dell (Sep '11) 9 hr Ric J 12
Looking for a Builder in Hurricane WV (Oct '15) 9 hr Kodak Komando 11
Dear perv 12 hr Deborah 7

Hurricane Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance