Saint Albans, WV

#1 Sep 29, 2012
This is just way over board
She will never see the light of freedom ever again
Drugs really took a toll on this child
yep

Hurricane, WV

#2 Sep 29, 2012
I don't understand why she'd want anything to do with an 71 yr old man wsaz said they had an on going relationship..& did she act alone I wonder.
knowofem

Huntington, WV

#3 Sep 30, 2012
TRASH!!
Brittany

Charleston, WV

#4 Sep 30, 2012
I seriously doubt she acted alone. I also doubt she pulled the trigger.
yep

Hurricane, WV

#5 Sep 30, 2012
Hard to tell but the truth will come out eventually
Erica

United States

#6 Sep 30, 2012
Its just sad that drugs has claimed yet another child and a elderly mans life. Sad sad
thatguy

United States

#7 Sep 30, 2012
Me and this girl used to ride out cow creek with a few other friends smoking weed all evening. This is when she first started getting into the hard drugs but I would never have guessed she'd have done something like this on account of how shy she was back then. I just find it extremely hard to believe she did this alone.
A Old Friend

Bluefield, WV

#8 Dec 27, 2012
We went to school together and hung out all the time. Even dated for a good while. I saw her first hand start to go down hill. Pain pills is what started it. I just never thought something like this would happen. And this sounds messed up but I thought she would end up overdosing. Not killing someone. I really feel bad for her.
deborwh varney

Stollings, WV

#9 Nov 21, 2013
I met her in the Logan regional jail an she didn't seem the type to do anything like this... I had never been in trouble before...wrong place at the wrong time but she may be there forever I hope everything works out for her and the family's that's in the middle.
Haha

Hurricane, WV

#10 Nov 21, 2013
She murdered a 71 year old man. She slaughtered an old man. Why the heck do you feel sorry for her.
thayguy

Ardsley, NY

#11 Nov 21, 2013
She plead guilty to murder a few days ago. Sentencing is next week. She's looking at 15 years to life.
lynzee hunter

Logan, WV

#12 Dec 29, 2013
you ppl dont know maura so stop judging her n talking crap when you dont know anything.maura was defending herself she didnt deserve what they gave her.she shouldnt even be in jail rght now.maura is a great person.you ppl dont know her like i do.i love you maura!

Since: Aug 13

United States

#13 Dec 29, 2013
lynzee hunter wrote:
you ppl dont know maura so stop judging her n talking crap when you dont know anything.maura was defending herself she didnt deserve what they gave her.she shouldnt even be in jail rght now.maura is a great person.you ppl dont know her like i do.i love you maura!
I agree maura is awesome!!

Since: Aug 13

United States

#14 Dec 29, 2013
Maura is awesome f@&:; you hater pus&$
your 1 bitch

Altavista, VA

#15 Feb 25, 2014
I love you Maura theses mf'ers wasnt there for you ill always be there & love you cause I know the real you
lynzee hunter

Logan, WV

#16 May 19, 2014
I Love My Maura Shea!! FREE Maura Perry!
Really

Lyndora, PA

#17 May 19, 2014
She took someone's life and you want her free. I'm not going to down her as a person, but she broke a law, a very serious law and under no circumstance should she see the light of day for the remainder of her life.
thatguy

Hurricane, WV

#18 May 20, 2014
Haha, Maura was a dope whore ( no offense ) Yeah she was a good person, sometimes, but the drugs got the best of her, thanks to all the people who got her started, like the dude up there smoking weed, your real cool dude lol. Anyways, she didnt deserve what she got, i think she will be ok tho, maby her lawyer will file for a reconsideration, or appeal her case even tho there is nothing really to appeal. Good Luck Maura
graham

Calgary, Canada

#19 Feb 20, 2016
thatguy wrote:
Haha, Maura was a dope whore ( no offense ) Yeah she was a good person, sometimes, but the drugs got the best of her, thanks to all the people who got her started, like the dude up there smoking weed, your real cool dude lol. Anyways, she didnt deserve what she got, i think she will be ok tho, maby her lawyer will file for a reconsideration, or appeal her case even tho there is nothing really to appeal. Good Luck Maura
At least now she has time to get clean and begin a new life and maybe she will get out by the mercy of the court and get back on track, drugs is a terrible waste and this again proves it.
mar mar

United States

#20 Apr 28, 2016
I love u and ppl that are there for Maura need to write her she needs friends right now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kyle Smith of Hurricane WV 2 hr John 8
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Helen Miller 3,988
Taco bell beside arbys (Jun '14) 7 hr Hacksaw JD 10
Nick Null Criminal 7 hr Hurricane 9
tiffany White 8 hr Anom 6
Lindsey Currey (Feb '13) 11 hr FTW 29
Parties Mon correction 4

Hurricane Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance