loser night at barnyard bbq

loser night at barnyard bbq

Posted in the Hurricane Forum

ha ha

United States

#1 May 8, 2012
Let's go watch a yuppie wanna be TRY TO SING and the lesbos.
Yulp

Charleston, WV

#2 May 8, 2012
I'll be there. Bringing my Lysol with me. Hear those women there have hair under their pits.
ha ha

United States

#3 May 8, 2012
Yulp wrote:
I'll be there. Bringing my Lysol with me. Hear those women there have hair under their pits.
Watch the yuppie dude that thinks he is the new Garth Brooks!!!
Stone washed

Lovingston, VA

#4 May 8, 2012
That place is always packed so it must not be to bad is it? Ive never been there though so idk. I hear the food is nasty but everyone has their own opinions. Whats up with the owner? Crystal? Whats she like?
nis

Hurricane, WV

#5 May 9, 2012
What in the world are you all talking about? It's not effective to slam somebody if you do it all in code that nobody can understand, lol
Boom

New York, NY

#6 May 9, 2012
nis wrote:
What in the world are you all talking about? It's not effective to slam somebody if you do it all in code that nobody can understand, lol
I believe the code they are speaking in is either "white trash" or "unemployed and on welfare". Maybe both
Anybody

Saint Albans, WV

#7 May 9, 2012
"ha ha" - it's a local WV business with no cover charge on a Tuesday night. That being said, it's still good talent that doesn't cost a dime. The "yuppie" you are talking about usually wears shorts, a polo, and sandals - at least the guy has been wearing that the last few times I've been in there. Also, what's wrong with "lesbos"? Last I checked, this is the 21st century.

Although, seeing things from your point of view, I guess that look could be considered "yuppie" and I may have a problem with "lesbos". Sorry, but I can't relate to the point of view of an uneducated, unemployed, fat-ass biatch that doesnt have a clue in life besides when the check comes in the mail. Less time on Topix, less time eating, less time with the HATE chat, more time trying to find a job so you can re-invent your definition of a "yuppie" and bring a little culture into your life so you don't hate on people with different beliefs than you.

Steve

Saint Albans, WV

#8 May 11, 2012
I ate there last night and have been up sick all night. DO NOT EAT THERE. The lady cant seem to decide whether she wants to have a restaurant or a bar. If she wants to continue the restaurant, she needs to concentrate more on the food. Again, do not eat there, food poisoning is not fun!!!!!!!
HA HA

Hurricane, WV

#9 May 11, 2012
Anybody wrote:
"ha ha" - it's a local WV business with no cover charge on a Tuesday night. That being said, it's still good talent that doesn't cost a dime. The "yuppie" you are talking about usually wears shorts, a polo, and sandals - at least the guy has been wearing that the last few times I've been in there. Also, what's wrong with "lesbos"? Last I checked, this is the 21st century.
Although, seeing things from your point of view, I guess that look could be considered "yuppie" and I may have a problem with "lesbos". Sorry, but I can't relate to the point of view of an uneducated, unemployed, fat-ass biatch that doesnt have a clue in life besides when the check comes in the mail. Less time on Topix, less time eating, less time with the HATE chat, more time trying to find a job so you can re-invent your definition of a "yuppie" and bring a little culture into your life so you don't hate on people with different beliefs than you.
Excuse me I have a good job I am an RN at the hospital and I MIGHT weigh 110 SOAKING WET so dont judge me I was just stating facts that me and me friends think
awesome

New York, NY

#10 May 11, 2012
To HaHa: facts aren't thoughts, they are proven statistics. So you n your friend can't possibly "think" facts. Opinions maybe
hey bitch

Brunswick, OH

#11 May 23, 2012
ha ha wrote:
Let's go watch a yuppie wanna be TRY TO SING and the lesbos.
I have an idea... Go somewhere else. If you hate the food and your 'opinion is the fact' that the yuppie sucks, then take your anorexic, pill popping, Sable Point ass to another place. The 'yuppie' you speak of is a great friend of mine and is entertaining customers at a nice establishment for free. So fuck off, and find another place to bitch about on your nights off.
1 post removed
Bull

New York, NY

#13 May 24, 2012
I keep seeing people claim food poisoning. If that is the case, report it to the health department. No one I know has ever gotten sick from eating there, no matter what we get. Seems some ex employees are trying to cause trouble or something.
Tammy

New York, NY

#14 Jun 7, 2012
HA HA wrote:
<quoted text> Excuse me I have a good job I am an RN at the hospital and I MIGHT weigh 110 SOAKING WET so dont judge me I was just stating facts that me and me friends think
I am both embarrssed & appalled that someone like you has become an RN. You obviously have no compassion for people and more than likely make fun of your patients. You are very childish.
Lynne

Charleston, WV

#15 Jun 7, 2012
HA HA wrote:
<quoted text> Excuse me I have a good job I am an RN at the hospital and I MIGHT weigh 110 SOAKING WET so dont judge me I was just stating facts that me and me friends think
There is no way this person is an RN. When someone cannot write a sentence using correct punctuation, correct grammar and know the difference between facts and opinions, I guarantee you he or she is not a registered nurse.
Food bandit

Crozet, VA

#16 Aug 3, 2012
Still waiting for new specials.. There is no creativity. And the bbq sauce taste like sweet ketchup. Blah blah blah. S.s.d.d
REALLY

Penn Laird, VA

#17 Aug 3, 2012
HA HA wrote:
Hater's are people who read with no resume, critic with no credentials. I can claim to be the Dutches of Cambridge on here, still doesn't make it true......RN, 110 pound, butter face?? I need a receipt for that. Stop judging others since you don't like being judge yourself.
1 post removed
TUYYH

Hurricane, WV

#19 Aug 3, 2012
oh and who the fu#K is just going to "hate" as in be jealous of a hole in the wall bbq joint????
REALLY

Penn Laird, VA

#20 Aug 3, 2012
TUYYH wrote:
oh and who the fu#K is just going to "hate" as in be jealous of a hole in the wall bbq joint????
Apparently you......how does it feel living in hater's park on shady lane?
Hmmmmm

New York, NY

#21 Aug 3, 2012
This dog doesn't have a bone in this one but shady lane??? If it comes from there I wouldn't even give it a second thought.... Looser lane
TUYYH

Hurricane, WV

#22 Aug 3, 2012
idc anymore just eat there people its delicious.....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jay on parsons ridge 37 min yourrite 5
we are never going away Jessica Briscoe 1 hr Hoe Down 8
warning!! police helicopters spying on public 2 hr Ted 9
Create your own Forum 7 hr Weepy 367
Matt Warner and Victoria Puckett 10 hr Just curious 1
Grimmy people ole Brittney Ellis 11 hr BRITTANY 2
Missy Priddy 16 hr NH 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurricane Mortgages