Les Preece is over 50 and smokes with...

Les Preece is over 50 and smokes with young kids.

Posted in the Hurricane Forum

Wow

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Nov 19, 2012
But plays it off like its okay to smoke and since he has a little above average IQ thinks he always has a brilliant answer when you ask him about wrong things he is doing. But sorry you shouldn't hang out with children when you are 50.
thatguy

United States

#2 Nov 20, 2012
I agree its strange but he really is just a nice old man and would do anything he could to help someone out. Nothing weird going on with anyone he does hang out with other than throwing some bad ass parties.
Wow

Ardsley, NY

#3 Nov 26, 2012
thatguy wrote:
I agree its strange but he really is just a nice old man and would do anything he could to help someone out. Nothing weird going on with anyone he does hang out with other than throwing some bad ass parties.
I didn't say he wasn't a "bad" guy I'm saying he was over 50 throwing party's for children under 17 trust me. I also heard that he had a thing with a teenage girl that was 17.
thatguy

United States

#4 Nov 26, 2012
More than likely it's just a rumor. I've been to many of his parties and never met anyone underage. He's always respectful to his guest and expects the same back. I would be shocked if he was but It's very doubtful. If you could show proof then I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong but for time being it's just a rumor.
1 post removed
Pete

Oakland, CA

#6 Jan 4, 2013
For pete's sake!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angie Nitardy 10 hr Mebitch 33
marina park cesspool (Mar '11) 15 hr Check 13
Memories 16 hr Good times 6
Anthony Green 17 hr Travis 1
Social media 23 hr Join the crowd 7
Dakota Stanley... Tue i know 3
blue lights on the mayor's car Tue i know 14

Hurricane Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance