Anyone know anything?
jim beam

Westland, MI

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Yrp
parent

Hurricane, WV

#3 Nov 7, 2012
I hear she drinks like a fish. I guess she's following her big brothers foot steps. Pics all over fb
Honest

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Nov 9, 2012
She is great at oral.
Hmm

Milton, WV

#5 Apr 7, 2013
Pregnant?
Parent

United States

#6 Apr 8, 2013
ignorant people. Do something with your lives.
Bahaha

Milton, WV

#7 Apr 8, 2013
You must be her mother or a good friend of the family - momma bear would be the only ignorant one. Proof is in her children.
Getalife

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Apr 8, 2013
All of you parents should mind your own business. Acting like children getting on Topix and talking shit about teenagers. Congratulations, but I advise you find something better to do with your time like maybe losing weight and solving legitimate issues within the community.
Hmmm

Milton, WV

#9 Apr 9, 2013
Maybe you should take your own advice
Hmmm

Milton, WV

#10 Apr 9, 2013
Oh and legit community issues would be teen pregnancy, drunk driving, and teen drug use that is condoned by parents.
Getalife

Chesapeake, OH

#11 Apr 9, 2013
Anonymously posting things on Topix isn't heroic or admirable. It solves nothing other than satisfying your need to stick your ass in other people's unfortunate circumstances and stir up drama. Put your "super hero" skills to catching the rapists, illegal gun holders, king pin drug dealers. And to think that I'm the kid.
Kara

United States

#12 Apr 9, 2013
Lol are you all concerned about my life? I wasn't aware that I was such a deal. But keep up the rumors! It's what keeps the town of hurricane in place.:)
Hmmm

Milton, WV

#13 Apr 10, 2013
Rumors? The party pictures are posted all over FB. If you don't want anyone to know hide the pictures. Furthermore, any parent who furnishes their child with a vehicle to drive while intoxicated needs to be put in jail as well.
Kara

United States

#14 Apr 10, 2013
I'm sorry, I don't think I got your name...? Hiding behind topix is reallllll mature. I don't need to please anyone. Quite frankly I don't give a rats ass about what anyone thinks about me either, obviously. So you continue to live your life, & I'll be sure to do the same. Grow up
Kara

United States

#15 Apr 10, 2013
& I don't think I know any parent allowing their child to drive drunk? Please keep me up to date about my life tho! Since you seem to be so concerned.
jim beam

Hurricane, WV

#16 Apr 10, 2013
Go get 'em Kara!! I think your a doll and you have a bright future.:) <3
jim beam

Hurricane, WV

#17 Apr 10, 2013
And don't respond to these d bags!! Not worth your time!!!
Hmmm

Milton, WV

#18 Apr 11, 2013
Kara wrote:
& I don't think I know any parent allowing their child to drive drunk? Please keep me up to date about my life tho! Since you seem to be so concerned.
Ohh right - momma doesn't know because she turns the other cheek! Just like with your older brother who is a waste of life. Sorry bout that. Didn't one of your friends recently go to jail for DUI after partying with you?
Kara

United States

#19 Apr 11, 2013
Lmao.. I still don't think I got your name though? Talking about my brother is taking it to another level. He is ill & ive been through a lot throughout my life if your noisy ass must know. & my friend....? I'm sorry, I don't think I'm responsible for what he does. People make mistakes. If topix is what you do to fill out your daily routine & to try and bring people down, then I feel sorry for you. My mother is capable of being a parent to me as well as my dad. They're doing a great job too. Just thought I'd let you know since you think you know more about my life than me.:)
Kara

United States

#20 Apr 11, 2013
& if you have further more questions, interests, or ignorant comments about me, or even if you wanna inform me about what I've been up to.. Give my mother & I a call, we'd be glad to talk about what goes on in my life, since you seem to know more than me. Oh! & to your ignorant childish comment.. actually YOU are the 'waste of life' you know.. Being so into everything I do, must mean you don't have one. That really must suck huh? Bye now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 43 min huh 4,248
Anthony McCallister in jail 5 hr lexi 3
Newsflash - Halburn 9 hr Dennis3kids 24
Why isnt Chad Harding being prosecuted? 13 hr ALL POLITICAL SOR... 5
Looking for a foot goddess 40yrs to 55yrs old 17 hr Um NO 4
Halburn - please post your experience(s) 18 hr Timmy 24
News W.Va. team headed to Fla. for hurricane response 19 hr Anon 47

Hurricane Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance