Old Christ Harvest Cathedral Chuch/Sk...

Old Christ Harvest Cathedral Chuch/Skate Rink in Teays Valley

Posted in the Hurricane Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jane

Saint Albans, WV

#1 May 24, 2011
I had read that this was to be a funeral home and they have been remodeling it. However, now there is a for sale sign. Anyone know what is going on?
Bob

Saint Albans, WV

#2 May 24, 2011
It'a for sale? I had read it was going to be a funeral home as well.
Bob

Saint Albans, WV

#3 May 24, 2011
Interesting!!!!
1 post removed
Kim

Saint Albans, WV

#5 May 25, 2011
I just noticed a for sale sign today when I drove buy? Guess it's not going to be a funeral home..
Mike

Saint Albans, WV

#6 May 26, 2011
I heard it is going to be a bowling alley
Jim

Saint Albans, WV

#7 May 27, 2011
A bowling alley...I doubt it.
friend

Winfield, WV

#8 May 27, 2011
Hardings do not own the building. Money was an issue......property owner tired of funding business.
haha

Davisburg, MI

#9 May 28, 2011
friend wrote:
Hardings do not own the building. Money was an issue......property owner tired of funding business.
Chad harding recently got caught cheating on his wife so now he's not gonna get it cuz he's afraid his wife will get it in the diverse
whatever

Winfield, WV

#10 May 28, 2011
Just can't keep doing people wrong and get by.
Cindy

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Jun 2, 2011
It is going to be an outback steakhouse
whatever

Winfield, WV

#12 Jun 3, 2011
How did we go from a funeral home to an outback?
Cindy, is your information from a believable source?
Out for the Truth

Charleston, WV

#13 Jun 3, 2011
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Chad harding recently got caught cheating on his wife so now he's not gonna get it cuz he's afraid his wife will get it in the diverse
And just where did this information come from? Doesn't sound too reliable to me, someone who personally knows Chad and Billie.
Sam

Winfield, WV

#14 Jun 3, 2011
Don't make a comment like that and open a can of worms.....the truth will come out eventually.....it always does.
mel

United States

#15 Jun 3, 2011
Out for the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
And just where did this information come from? Doesn't sound too reliable to me, someone who personally knows Chad and Billie.
an ex employee told me and it was the woman that he always used for floral arrangements and one of his main employees at the funeral home caught him in the act he is a little older guy i cant remember his name he felt bad for billy and told her any more info you need just ask but it is true
Possum

Charleston, WV

#16 Jun 3, 2011
The last thing I herd was that it was going to be a halfway house for just released sex offenders. Makes you wander dont it?
hard to say not knowing

United States

#17 Jun 5, 2011
Seriously people, if you don't know, don't comment. I guess in our society of scandal wh*res, you just can't keep quiet.
Stamper

Huntington, WV

#18 Jun 5, 2011
It's gonna be the world's largest Chik-fil-a... since everything else coming to the Valley is rumored to be a Chik-fil-a...
meg

Herndon, VA

#19 Jun 5, 2011
I wish the skating rink would go back in there... good memories!
chads friend

United States

#20 Jun 6, 2011
Chad had a long term lease and was remodeling when the owner Jeremy Dunkley from Poca pulled his lease and is trying to sell it for between 1.2 and 1.3 million.... NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
honest question

Hurricane, WV

#21 Jun 6, 2011
What happened to the church that was in there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Finding pointer man doug 10 min The Last warrior ... 32
The Putnam Blogger Mark writes 2 hr Stamper 2
Morgan Clark 3 hr stop by 3
Nicholas Null 3 hr still gay 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,472
Hurricane milfs 15 hr Goto1 5
Joe Pratt (Feb '13) Mon The Facts 7

Hurricane Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance