Civilians wearing the Uniform
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dont start

Hurricane, WV

#23 Mar 3, 2013
MasterBerater wrote:
<quoted text>So, unless you serve in the military, you're gutless? That's literally what you're saying. Other people choose to do things with their lives besides playing GI Joe. When did you serve? Oh, you didn't? Gutless.
And what these men and women do is more than play "GI Joe" they are what gives u the right to do something else in life!!!! maybe u need to take a long look in the mirror and ask yourself "could I do it?? Could I lace up combat boots everyday and take the chance of never seeing my family again?" so before u open ur mouth and disrespect someone or their spouse I suggest walking a mile in their shoes (boots)!!!
MasterBerater

Huntington, WV

#24 Mar 3, 2013
dont start wrote:
<quoted text>
Would u please make a complete sentence?? Lol
Says the lady who's too lazy to type the whole THREE letters of the word "you." Of course, appropriately followed by "lol," even though you probably didn't even crack a smile, let alone laugh out loud. I guess you can afford to not use your brain when you're better than us "normal people." I bet you're the type of person who poops in their hand and lowers it into the toilet so it makes less of a splashing noise. Am I wrong?
dont start

Chesapeake, OH

#25 Mar 3, 2013
Excuse me for not using the proper spelling of YOU!! Who are YOU the spelling nazi?? I could actually care less what YOU think of me or anyone else for that matter, but when people risk their lives for people who disrespect them and think that all they are doing is "playing GI Joe" it sets me off. There did I spell everything correctly for YOU??
Show some respect

Harrisonburg, VA

#26 Mar 4, 2013
Wearing a soldier's uniform when you are not one is simply disrespectful! It is in comparison to wearing a police uniform & not being one! Plain & simple! A person who has had training in saving lives & knowledge of weapons & how to use them properly which can be dangerously misleading if used by someone with harmful intentions! It is expremely disrespectful, misleading, & just plain politically incorrect! If you were playing a part in a movie, a play or a reinactment of some kind then those are the only reasons why this should be allowed! This man has every right to feel the way he feels & this is topix {home of opinions}! If you are so offended just because this was said about your family then you should know that "your family" member was in the wrong! If you are offended by the way he looked @ her then you say he must have been absent the day they taught repect then you do need to be shown a lesson! He simply implied that he was disscusted & disrespecred (with every right)! So please inform us of the face you make when you feel these emotions! To whomever mentiond the football statement, come on you apparently just wanted to argue & see your post on topix because it is in no way shape or form a comparison!
Show some respect

Harrisonburg, VA

#27 Mar 4, 2013
Disscusted & disrespected I meant! Yes everyone makes mistakes when writing\typing! I was never informed that we had spelling tests that were not graded by our teachers but our fellow man after we were out of school!
MasterBerater

Huntington, WV

#28 Mar 4, 2013
dont start wrote:
Excuse me for not using the proper spelling of YOU!! Who are YOU the spelling nazi?? I could actually care less what YOU think of me or anyone else for that matter, but when people risk their lives for people who disrespect them and think that all they are doing is "playing GI Joe" it sets me off. There did I spell everything correctly for YOU??
I'm also the comma Nazi, but I'm more interested in the dipshit that commented after you. I thought you were dumb, but this guy takes the whole goddamn cake. I can just imagine him sitting at his computer, head tilted with drool stringing from his mouth as he tries to sound out each word before he types it. He's so retarded that he thinks wearing a military uniform has something to do with political correctness. But don't get me wrong, I still enjoy this back-and-forth with you. I imagine you sitting at a computer in cotton panties with a shirt that has my picture, fingers jabbing annoyed with each keystroke. Next time you're kissing your husband, you're going to think "Why am I kissing this chump when I could be kissing the man who cares about my spelling?" Oh yeah, because your military husband, who wasn't drafted (like my dad who was in Viet Nam when he was 19), makes you better than us normal folks. This country isn't even worth defending. The only people that need defending are the wealthy elite. My brother is in Afghanistan protecting foreign investments, but we call it the "War On Terror." Respect the uniform? I would serve in the military if I thought any of your rights were worth protecting, but they're not. Military? What a joke. We're trying to conquer lands on a tiny piece of a tiny rock in space, and we still think we're significant.
salt dog

United States

#29 Mar 4, 2013
Why doe's every person I meet that served feel the need to claim they're a bad ass? I served in the Marine Corps for 9 years, got out as a SSgt because I was sick of all the whiny ass kids that join nowadays. Every one of them wants to be John Rambo, but when you tell them to tactically clean their barracks room they whine and complain. They can play Call of Duty like a pro, but can't seem to do what their SNCO's tell them. How come I never hear anybody say 'yep, I served, I was an hard-as-nails admin clerk.' Everybody was a Sniper, Ranger, Force Recon, Seal, Ninja, Chuck Norris' stunt double. It's so frequent, I hardly believe anybody anymore. Truth be told, I never met a Sniper that gave a crap about uniform regs, or any other special forces ninjas. Thank you for your service, but give it up. Besides, Army wears their cammies prctically anywhere, which looks like crap to begin with.
salt dog

United States

#30 Mar 4, 2013
By the way, I was walking with my hands in my pockets today. Also wore a baseball cap indoors 2 days ago. Think I'll walk and talk on my phone next. Why don't you focus on more important things like helping disabled veterans? Write a few letters to our politicians that want to defer military retirement pay until the retiree reaches the age of 64, or cut veteran benefits in any way shape or form. I know I'm supposed to get all mad when I see civilians pretending to be military, but mostly I just feel sorry for them. And yes, both of our most recent wars have been poorly planned, poorly executed, way over-budgeted, and the top 2% just gets richer from it. I served because when I was 19 I needed a kick in the ass (back when it was allowed). I didn't serve so some moron could complain about their government and foreign policy, yet not make an attempt to change anything. I enjoyed serving because I believed in 'knowing myself and seeking self-improvement.' And I applaud any young person who is self aware enough to postpone college/regular work until they have matured a little.
LOL Rambo

Saint Albans, WV

#31 Mar 7, 2013
No joking Salt. When I was in the army I would run into those kids. I joined at 24, and it's always some 18-19 year old kid who wants to take on the world. Ironically they would almost sh*t themselves when actual contact happened.
RAMROD

Hurricane, WV

#32 Mar 7, 2013
salt dog wrote:
By the way, I was walking with my hands in my pockets today. Also wore a baseball cap indoors 2 days ago. Think I'll walk and talk on my phone next. Why don't you focus on more important things like helping disabled veterans? Write a few letters to our politicians that want to defer military retirement pay until the retiree reaches the age of 64, or cut veteran benefits in any way shape or form. I know I'm supposed to get all mad when I see civilians pretending to be military, but mostly I just feel sorry for them. And yes, both of our most recent wars have been poorly planned, poorly executed, way over-budgeted, and the top 2% just gets richer from it. I served because when I was 19 I needed a kick in the ass (back when it was allowed). I didn't serve so some moron could complain about their government and foreign policy, yet not make an attempt to change anything. I enjoyed serving because I believed in 'knowing myself and seeking self-improvement.' And I applaud any young person who is self aware enough to postpone college/regular work until they have matured a little.
This lib shits. They want to trash anything conservative, traditional,etc. Everytime a republican has the nerve to go to war, they to want crawl out from under the rocks and hang them in effigy or call them baby killers, but when a liberal president fights the same war you dont hear of even one war protest. Well we,ve seen nothing yet. Wait till the prophesy about Israel being invaded becomes a reality in the very near future. According to bible prophesy they(russia) will come down from the utter most north, them and their hosts (Iran,many other arab nations). And according to these scriptures Israel will destroy them (with devine help). So many will die that it will take 6 mo. to bury the dead. If USA is there, they better be siding with Israel. If Obama and his newly appointed secretarys have their way than we're in deep shit. God says he will bless those who bless israel and curse those that curse israel. We need conservatives in times of war, not apologetic libs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr TheTruthAlways2 4,168
Trinity Harless 9 hr Just saying 15
Aaron Kitchen Arrested for heroin 16 hr Hurricane 5
Horny 16 hr The Last Warrior ... 17
Culloden resovoir Mon The Last Warrior ... 14
Stacy Murphy Jul 23 Dillion 3
U r hott Jul 23 Tucker 7

Hurricane Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance