young republican

Barboursville, WV

#41 Apr 4, 2012
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-13972694.html

so let's think...who to vote for, Parson's who opens up a bar, which a young man, Bailey, got killed outside of, or Deweese, who actually does good for this county...doesn't seem like a very hard decision to me
putnam voter

Saint Albans, WV

#42 Apr 4, 2012
Well there you go Poca Boy,your mommy never seen any of that while she worked there!!!!Rick never had any of that?Well BA HA HA HA HA !!!!!I think you said so us that Rick did something wrong,you been showen.
young republican

Barboursville, WV

#43 Apr 4, 2012
Life Long redskin...I am loving this! Seems to me Parsons should back out now before all of his skeletons come out...I know there is more out there.
young republican

Barboursville, WV

#44 Apr 4, 2012
Putnam voter...seems weird that your questioning if he had that, not making a statement, also, as a mother, why would you promote a bar and not uphold higher standards? and last, your last sentence...didn't really make since, did you not graduate high school or ever learn proper english?

I am glad though that Parson's finally got someone to overlook his website, because I know he would have not made it very far if he continued to spell sheriff wrong...why would people vote for you if you can't even spell the position you are running for...idiots...
DSJ

Poca, WV

#45 Apr 4, 2012
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about his business ventures in the past, but I do know he was a nut when he was in his "radar" Rick prime. I value and thank him for his service to our country, but being in the service does not mean he would be a good sheriff. Putnam county has enough extremists.
That's true but the reason I said that Is because that what everyone says that's y DeWeese would n what u said makes my point thank u
DSJ

Poca, WV

#46 Apr 4, 2012
young republican wrote:
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P 2-13972694.html
so let's think...who to vote for, Parson's who opens up a bar, which a young man, Bailey, got killed outside of, or Deweese, who actually does good for this county...doesn't seem like a very hard decision to me
Wells lets see wasn't that a papa johns truck or did it say ricks pub so who's to blame
DSJ

Poca, WV

#47 Apr 4, 2012
putnam voter wrote:
Well there you go Poca Boy,your mommy never seen any of that while she worked there!!!!Rick never had any of that?Well BA HA HA HA HA !!!!!I think you said so us that Rick did something wrong,you been showen.
Read ur own comments it said bar not strip cub so BA HAHAHA something u need to look again
Voter

Hurricane, WV

#48 Apr 4, 2012
Hasnt Rick been charged with breaking the law a few times? Like battery and gambling machines? It may have been a papa johns truck but Rick's customer.
mark from charleston

Richmond, VA

#49 Apr 5, 2012
DSJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wells lets see wasn't that a papa johns truck or did it say ricks pub so who's to blame
z

You blame the place that continued to serve someone who was way too drunk to leave on their own.
mark from charleston

Richmond, VA

#50 Apr 5, 2012
Bud Lett all the way. Military, Police Officer, DEA, can spell sheriff.
young republican

Barboursville, WV

#51 Apr 5, 2012
Again, Deweese knows this county like the back of his hand, he grew up here and has lived here his whole life, he has dedicated his life to serving and protecting, not only our country, which anyone should be proud about, but also our county. He does shop with a cop every year, he has created many programs for domestic viloence, he works with the drug force team, and has been present in our community in an amazing way. Lett was away in Flordia and has only been back to WV recently, he also has not been in Putnam County to even know what is going on in our Police Department, and futhermore, Rick Parsons is just an arogant dictator...it's bad when your own neighbors don't like you...
Deweese ALL the WAY!
young republican

Barboursville, WV

#52 Apr 5, 2012
also, Lett doesn't have military back ground. Deweese is currently working for the department of defense, he traines our military on dealing with terrorism,special ops, and missions...I think that if Deweese can train our countries military, then he can take care of Putnam County.
Jackson

Gallipolis Ferry, WV

#53 Apr 5, 2012
Bud Lett is wanting to be sheriff because he wants to clean up Putnam County. The rest of the guys just want the title. Bud Lett all the way
you republican

Barboursville, WV

#54 Apr 5, 2012
Since I have known Deweese, he has set his goals high, and that was to be sheriff one day. He doesn't care about the title, he cares about this county. With the experience of being a PUTNAM COUNTY DEPUTY for years, he knows where this county has been and what it has potential for, he knows the people, what they need and want, he knows the schools, and what they are facing everyday, he has been the one to get phone calls when Putnam County residences are in trouble, when they need a reliable force to bring justice, they call him when they need a leader and a friend. Deweese is the most qualified, he was on the force while Parsons was breaking the law, he was on the force while Lett was chilling in Flordia, he was the one traveling to classes all over the US to learn more about how to put an end to domestic viloence, he is the one who intiated programs, he is the one who set up tests for convienient stores to make sure they were not selling alcohol to minors, DEWEESE is the ONE who has been improving our county without having the title all along, just think of the wonders he could do with it...
Hulk

United States

#55 Apr 5, 2012
Rick got me drunk. I woke up with crabs. Just saying....
nosey

United States

#56 Apr 6, 2012
lowmojoe wrote:
Talked to all 3 gentlemen over the past 2 weeks. Thought I would share my first impressions and predictions.

Parsons was all ego. Has lots of big plans but they don't seem feasible. Appears to want the title and not the job. Didn't he put a stripclub in Teays Valley in the mid 90's?

Deweese is experienced and has the help of being the soldier. Who doesn't want to vote for the soldier? nice guy, talked more about the national guard than Putnam county.

Bud Lett is really tall. Very experienced and knows the county. Extremely well spoken, humble, and friendly. Genuinely cares about Putnam county.

My vote at this time goes to Bud Lett.

I see the race finishing. DeWeese, Lett, Parsons. Afterall, he's a soldier.
Parsons is a POS
36 and lives with mom

Belle, WV

#57 Apr 6, 2012
My personal record for most consecutive push ups is 369.
young republican

Barboursville, WV

#58 Apr 16, 2012
http://wvgazette.com/News/politics/2012041400...

The only thing that was not mentioned in this pathetic cry is that while he was a bar owner serving alcohol, a man died outside his bar because he was too drunk...I think this article expalins why Parson's should drop out NOW! what a loser...
DONT FORGET

Belle, WV

#59 Apr 16, 2012
Kim Blair had an affair with a married man whose wife was dying of cancer while she was in office. I wonder if the gazette will question her about that.
Bob-JUST THE FACTS

Glenwood, WV

#60 Apr 16, 2012
Hulk wrote:
Rick got me drunk. I woke up with crabs. Just saying....
~~~~~~~~~~
If your interested in actual facts, here they are!
You're right about Bud Lett being out of this county and out of this state! However, you're wrong about where he was and what he was doing! Bud was in Columbia, SC for 12 years! Not Florida! And he was not "Chillin"! Bud was serving his country as a United States, Federal Drug Enforcement (D.E.A) Special Agent! He was arresting and sending drug violators from the US as well as other countries to Federal Prisons during these 12 years of "Chillin"!
Bud Lett has supervised the entire state of W.V. for D.E.A. He also has a BS degree and a Masters degree! I believe he is more than qualified to supervise the Putnam County Sheriff's Office!
Bud happens to be a personal friend of mine, and these are the actual FACTS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Five Guys 2 hr Crap 9
How come 19 hr ? 2
Nick Null Sat Funny (ha ha funny) 20
child beater Sexton to be on lockup prison show... Sat Anon 80
Blon Ds Fri i know 9
Joseph grant Fri Iknow 2
Leslie Appleby (Sep '13) Fri itssllahoax 59
Hurricane Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hurricane People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]