My Home Was Robbed
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sick Of It

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Sep 21, 2012
I'm So Sick Of These Junkies Getting By With Breaking Into Homes And Stealing People Valuables
My Home Was Broke Into Today
And We Lost So Much Memorable Belongings Ewwww I'm So Sick To My Stomach Thinking Of It
Neil Bauman You Will Get Your Karma
I'll Make Sure Of It
hurricane resident

Statts Mills, WV

#2 Sep 22, 2012
Sick Of It wrote:
I'm So Sick Of These Junkies Getting By With Breaking Into Homes And Stealing People Valuables
My Home Was Broke Into Today
And We Lost So Much Memorable Belongings Ewwww I'm So Sick To My Stomach Thinking Of It
Neil Bauman You Will Get Your Karma
I'll Make Sure Of It
Where did this happen?
1 post removed
Sick Of It

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Sep 22, 2012
Caroline Circle
me

Ardsley, NY

#5 Sep 22, 2012
Sick Of It wrote:
Caroline Circle
did it happen in the daytime
Sick Of It

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Sep 22, 2012
Yep My Neighbors Caught Them
me

Ardsley, NY

#7 Sep 22, 2012
Sick Of It wrote:
Yep My Neighbors Caught Them
so u know who they r
Sick Of It

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Sep 23, 2012
Yep We Know Them
They Also Robbed 3 Other People That Day
They robbed me too

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Sep 23, 2012
Sick Of It wrote:
Yep We Know Them
Sorry for your loss. They robbed me too last night. Did you file a police report?
van man

Lubbock, TX

#10 Sep 23, 2012
They robbed me too wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry for your loss. They robbed me too last night. Did you file a police report?
What the hell? Why are they not in jail?
me

Ardsley, NY

#11 Sep 23, 2012
Sick Of It wrote:
Yep We Know Them
that sucks I was robbed 4 weeks ago the broke into my car I couldn't sleep and still can't I'm sorry it happened to u
me

Ardsley, NY

#12 Sep 23, 2012
Mayb if they would get more punishment for what they do they wouldn't b doing the things they do
just us

Statts Mills, WV

#13 Sep 23, 2012
Take direct action.
brat

Cleveland, OH

#14 Sep 24, 2012
I love you pookie I'm so sorry this happened to you guys. I'm hoping and praying you retrieve the most important item. I can't believe he would do it burns my ass up. Karma is a b**** he will get what's coming to him and he isn't in jail yet because hurricane police dont care!!!!!!!
1 post removed
curious

United States

#16 Sep 24, 2012
my house was broken into too a few weeks ago. Do you know who the other people was that was with this Neil guy?
pooter

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Sep 24, 2012
The police are busy with more important issues like raiding peoples homes for alleged internet harassment.
what the crap

Ardsley, NY

#18 Sep 24, 2012
I think something should b done before someone gets hurt ....If they know who it was and have witness why r they not in jail
Sick Of It

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Sep 24, 2012
My Brother Committed Suicide Back In 2002 And They Had The Nerve To Steal The Gun He Used :( Stole All My Mothers Jewelry And Her Old Coins Plus Her Medication That She Has To Have Due To Depression She Lost Her Son And Has To Deal With These Idiots Taking All She Had It Makes Me Sick His Ride Was Stevie Haynes And Courtney Flemming Plus He Is Out On Bond (Neil) For Stealing His Own Mothers Gun And Jewelry A Couple Months Back He Was Just On Putnamlive And If I Didn't Already Say He Had Robbed 3 Other People Besides Me That Same Day
what the crap

Ardsley, NY

#20 Sep 24, 2012
Sick Of It wrote:
My Brother Committed Suicide Back In 2002 And They Had The Nerve To Steal The Gun He Used :( Stole All My Mothers Jewelry And Her Old Coins Plus Her Medication That She Has To Have Due To Depression She Lost Her Son And Has To Deal With These Idiots Taking All She Had It Makes Me Sick His Ride Was Stevie Haynes And Courtney Flemming Plus He Is Out On Bond (Neil) For Stealing His Own Mothers Gun And Jewelry A Couple Months Back He Was Just On Putnamlive And If I Didn't Already Say He Had Robbed 3 Other People Besides Me That Same Day
why r the police not doing anything ?
what the crap

Ardsley, NY

#21 Sep 24, 2012
So sorry that happened to u
Sick Of It

Saint Albans, WV

#22 Sep 24, 2012
I've Called The Police Several Times And I've Not Heard Back
They Did Take A Police Report
But It Took Them 5 Or So Months To Get Him Last Time I'd Rather Handle Him With My Own Hands He's A Dirty Dirty Bastard He Needs Beat And His Hands Cut Off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City of Hurricane storm water Fee 9 hr OMG 7
barber shop? (Mar '11) 9 hr Growing up in Ei... 32
Finding pointer man doug (Jul '16) 10 hr Shoneys for dinner 46
Ashley Zehler 10 hr Wow 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr Native 3,993
Pronouncing Hurricane 19 hr Aaron Bell 14
the BEST heroin 19 hr JoJo 1

Hurricane Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance