“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#45566 Apr 3, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon.......who are you to say they were underinsured? You are telling me a fifty year old man needs prenatual care? Who does that idiot in the white house or you to tell people what they want? That is not America or freedom.
Neither is telling women what kind of contraception their insurance will pay for, but you seembto have no trouble with that.

And a 50-year old man needs a plan without a cap of 20,000 bucks. That's why they didn't meet the requirements. They were a scam.
Senator Weinstein

Clarksburg, WV

#45567 Apr 3, 2014
I AM THE INTERNATIONALLY KNOWN PETER PUFFER!

Yes, I AM THE ALEX.

Let me smoke your sausage.

.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#45568 Apr 3, 2014
John wrote:
Democrats running for election in November will rue the day 7.1 million was mentioned.
And Iraq will greet us liberators and Romney will win by ten points. Keep your teabag predictions on Planet Teabag where they belong.
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#45569 Apr 3, 2014
Go read your blogs!
Then vote for Horse Peter!

“Imagine Peace”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#45570 Apr 3, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon.......who are you to say they were underinsured? You are telling me a fifty year old man needs prenatual care? Who does that idiot in the white house or you to tell people what they want? That is not America or freedom.
How are you less free because your neighbor or someone you know has health insurance?
George

Charleston, WV

#45571 Apr 3, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were all the "good guys with guns?" They were there, that's for sure.
And don't worry about them blaming Obama. They are currently blaming Obama for the GM ignotion/key defect. Desperation anyone?
When confronted by a good guy(gal) with a gun, the bad guy shot himself dead. A good gal with a gun ended the rampage.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45572 Apr 3, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>When confronted by a good guy(gal) with a gun, the bad guy shot himself dead. A good gal with a gun ended the rampage.
i can tell military commanders and generals are being ordered by the president to say certain things. its so freaking obvious. if these guys dont say what obama says then this happens > http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/purge-surge-obama-...
The moron that is George

Midlothian, VA

#45573 Apr 3, 2014
Kill 3 good people, then yourself equals a win for a good guy with a gun. Planet Teabag!
John

Stafford, VA

#45574 Apr 3, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
And Iraq will greet us liberators and Romney will win by ten points. Keep your teabag prIedictions on Planet Teabag where they belong.
at least you are admitting the 7.1 million is a lie.
1 post removed
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#45576 Apr 3, 2014
Vote for Horse Pecker! He doesn't care about morons stupid numbers!

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#45577 Apr 3, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>When confronted by a good guy(gal) with a gun, the bad guy shot himself dead. A good gal with a gun ended the rampage.
After he shot 20 people? On a military base? How many do they get to shoot in a classroom?

Hilarious. George's solution to stopping the monthly mass shootings in our nation is to let them happen like they're just part of the deal, but just make sure good guys get there to apply crossfire faster.

Great plan. Wow.

Tell me George, this shooter was a veteran of our armed service without any criminal history. Wasn't he a good guy?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#45578 Apr 3, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>at least you are admitting the 7.1 million is a lie.
Good news that benefits our nation is always a lie when we have a black president. Unemployment, census, immigration - all lies.

Tell me, how does it feel to hate Obama more than you love your country?
John

Stafford, VA

#45579 Apr 3, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
After he shot 20 people? On a military base? How many do they get to shoot in a classroom?
Hilarious. George's solution to stopping the monthly mass shootings in our nation is to let them happen like they're just part of the deal, but just make sure good guys get there to apply crossfire faster.
Great plan. Wow.
Tell me George, this shooter was a veteran of our armed service without any criminal history. Wasn't he a good guy?
it's not the gun, it's the crazy liberal behind it that causes problems.
1 post removed
John

Summersville, WV

#45581 Apr 3, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Good news that benefits our nation is always a lie when we have a black president. Unemployment, census, immigration - all lies.
Tell me, how does it feel to hate Obama more than you love your country?
why do you think black presidents lie so much? I hadn't thought about that until you mentioned it. You are probably right.
I don't hate obama, I'm just curious why he's doing his best to destroy america. If you look at his history and background, he explains it fairly well.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45582 Apr 3, 2014
i see obama has ordered the military commanders to say "he bought the weapon at guns galore". do you liberal gun grabbers see what obama is doing to you ? huh ? do i need to tell you ? you dumbazzes are so freakin easily manipulated.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#45583 Apr 3, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>why do you think black presidents lie so much? I hadn't thought about that until you mentioned it. You are probably right.
I don't hate obama, I'm just curious why he's doing his best to destroy america. If you look at his history and background, he explains it fairly well.
His history? Explain. And how can Obama be destroying the country when he ended the Bush catastrophes, which actually did destroy this country?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45584 Apr 3, 2014
do you libbys see how obama has these generals repeating the same "he bought the weapon at guns galore" do i need to tell you again what this chit does to your liberal minds ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45585 Apr 3, 2014
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45586 Apr 3, 2014
does scary looking thing frighten you liberal obama sheep ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45587 Apr 3, 2014
wow, scroll down a little. look at the length of that clip you can get for that weapon the bad guy had.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marcos pizza 6 hr Valley girl 29
Jamie Bailey 6 hr facts 1
walmart beside Foxx run? 6 hr Valley girl 10
OD's Bar 6 hr i remember 10
Tammy Sue Jones Lantz Midkiff (Mar '13) 16 hr Admirer 5
Who knows kindra simpson and kay 22 hr Redskin 3
fireside grille (Apr '13) Sat neveragain 13
Hurricane Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hurricane People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:56 am PST

Yahoo! Sports10:56AM
NFL sportsmanship award to honor Rooney
NFL10:58 AM
Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers heading for new contract
ESPN11:49 AM
Steelers security chief's dual roles debated
NBC Sports 1:18 PM
Blount happy with Patriots after rocky time with Steelers
Bleacher Report 6:12 PM
5 Mistakes Steelers Can't Repeat in Offseason