Senator Weinstein

Clarksburg, WV

#45529 Apr 3, 2014
Hello everyone.
Its me, Alex.
Please let me smoke your sausage, oh please.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#45530 Apr 3, 2014
Another dam liberal......You are in spin mode big time. People still do not want Obamacare. You see sheeple there is a fine attached is one big thing. Another is over 5 million were kicked off their insurance and so he creaed over 71% of the demand. The people who are benifiting are people who are getting free medical and that could have been done without kicking people off their insurance and the high premiums. Out of the 7 million is how many were really new? These are important questions that are avoided or spun by morons as a attack because the answer would rain on the parade the liberals are trying to create.
Iknowthetruth

Parkersburg, WV

#45531 Apr 3, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Another dam liberal......You are in spin mode big time. People still do not want Obamacare. You see sheeple there is a fine attached is one big thing. Another is over 5 million were kicked off their insurance and so he creaed over 71% of the demand. The people who are benifiting are people who are getting free medical and that could have been done without kicking people off their insurance and the high premiums. Out of the 7 million is how many were really new? These are important questions that are avoided or spun by morons as a attack because the answer would rain on the parade the liberals are trying to create.
Spin it loser. You tea baggers lost and are going down. Now we can sit back and laugh out butts off. 7 million voting you losers out! Ha ha ha

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#45532 Apr 3, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
You gotta love the teabag math here.
Iknowthetruth

Parkersburg, WV

#45533 Apr 3, 2014
Tea Baggers are hypocrites!
Mitt Romney invested in Stericycle, a massive medical waste disposal service company that disposes medical waste from Planned Parenthood and abortion clinics — waste that includes aborted fetuses — and attracts the ire of the pro-life community and establishment Republicans. The company received a $75 million investment from Bain Capital in 1999 which led to its emergence as a leader in the industry.
1 post removed
Iknowthetruth

Parkersburg, WV

#45535 Apr 3, 2014
“Documents filed with the Department of Labor and dated December 2012—three months after the company’s owners filed their lawsuit—show that the Hobby Lobby 401(k) employee retirement plan held more than $73 million in mutual funds with investments in companies that produce emergency contraceptive pills, intrauterine devices, and drugs commonly used in abortions. Hobby Lobby makes large matching contributions to this company-sponsored 401(k).”

Hypocrites!
Iknowthetruth

Parkersburg, WV

#45536 Apr 3, 2014
Hypocrite!

Presidential candidate Rick Santorum, Personhood Pledge-signing, Griswold vs. Connecticut-opposing, Mr. Ban Abortion in All Circumstances With No Exception for the Life of the Mother, believes that the actions of his own wife should be treated as criminal. Why? Because, back in 1996, his wife had a procedure that resulted in the deliberate death of her fetus, even though it was a matter of saving her own life.
Iknowthetruth

Parkersburg, WV

#45537 Apr 3, 2014
Liars and hypocrites!

http://progressivepopulist.org/2014/04/02/wat...

Rumsfeld is a dirt bag war criminal?

People are finally waking up and have figured out you bible thumping, tea baggers are liars and hypocrites! Ha ha ha
Iknowthetruth

Parkersburg, WV

#45538 Apr 3, 2014
Ha ha ha

Duck Dynasty

Ratings weren’t only down for this season’s finale over last, but they were the lowest ratings since the first season. Around 6 million people tuned in for this season’s finale, down from 8.4 million the season before.- See more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/duck-dynas...

A sign people are getting smarter!
Iknowthetruth

Parkersburg, WV

#45539 Apr 3, 2014
Didn't take long for Fake News Fox to show their stupidity.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/04/03/fox-fri...

Bengazhi!! Ha ha ha Idiots!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#45540 Apr 3, 2014
Bacon......You can not deny the math and I told you before sheeple boy that I am independent. How is it considered anything but math no matter the party? You have 7.1 million sign up and you have had 5 million kicked off their insurance that need insurance. So it is basic math, take 7.1 and divide it into 5 to get the percentage you have created for your number. That is why it is important to see how many were new sign ups and how many have paid. But again that is something sheeple like you want to avoid while you take a false victory lap.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#45541 Apr 3, 2014
Iknowthetruth......You do not know nothing. You know nothing about economics and numbers for you only know being a sheeple and drinking the worst president's koolaid. Tell me how many of those 7.1 million that are new sign ups and how many have paid. How many are young to off set the cost? You can not because this administration can not, for they do not have those numbers or will not release them. You and the reat of the sheeple are spinning because these are legit questions that have not been answered. I am glad morons like you do not run business'.

#45542 Apr 3, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon......You can not deny the math and I told you before sheeple boy that I am independent. How is it considered anything but math no matter the party? You have 7.1 million sign up and you have had 5 million kicked off their insurance that need insurance. So it is basic math, take 7.1 and divide it into 5 to get the percentage you have created for your number. That is why it is important to see how many were new sign ups and how many have paid. But again that is something sheeple like you want to avoid while you take a false victory lap.
Just as a starter, why would all these people who were "kicked off their insurance" buy it on the exchange? Most of them simply took a better plan with their employer. Many simply pocketed the cash and will pay the $8 a month penalty. Some purchased plans on the open market. In math, we need to assume some things. But they need to make some sense. Your assumption that 100 percent of every person who lost their scam plans instantly ran to healthcare.gov and bought a new one is absurd.

I'm not even getting to your 5 million assumption nor am I going to mention the obvious (all the people who lost their insurance had plans that didn't meet the minimum requirements, so they were already included in the "underinsured" figures).

But hey, anytime a tea bagger does math, it's progress.

#45543 Apr 3, 2014
Iknowthetruth wrote:
“Documents filed with the Department of Labor and dated December 2012—three months after the company’s owners filed their lawsuit—show that the Hobby Lobby 401(k) employee retirement plan held more than $73 million in mutual funds with investments in companies that produce emergency contraceptive pills, intrauterine devices, and drugs commonly used in abortions. Hobby Lobby makes large matching contributions to this company-sponsored 401(k).”
Hypocrites!
As all conservatives say sooner or later, "Wooops."

#45544 Apr 3, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Iknowthetruth......You do not know nothing. You know nothing about economics and numbers for you only know being a sheeple and drinking the worst president's koolaid. Tell me how many of those 7.1 million that are new sign ups and how many have paid. How many are young to off set the cost? You can not because this administration can not, for they do not have those numbers or will not release them. You and the reat of the sheeple are spinning because these are legit questions that have not been answered. I am glad morons like you do not run business'.
Duh, please don't forget that we know that you benefited directly from the ACA, assuming you still work for the Board of Education and your wife still works for the Sheriff's Dept and you have two children. Hopefully you dropped your employer coverage and took the subsidies available through the ACA.

#45545 Apr 3, 2014
Iknowthetruth wrote:
Didn't take long for Fake News Fox to show their stupidity.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/04/03/fox-fri...
Bengazhi!! Ha ha ha Idiots!
Where were all the "good guys with guns?" They were there, that's for sure.

And don't worry about them blaming Obama. They are currently blaming Obama for the GM ignotion/key defect. Desperation anyone?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45546 Apr 3, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
no pay no insurance ! obama and the sheep are marching on an empty stomach. the parade route is very long. obama care will never be worth a chit.
Senator Weinstein

Clarksburg, WV

#45547 Apr 3, 2014
Hello brave citizens!
It it is me, ALEX.
Anyone wanting a hummer today?
I love to give hummers.
Please, guys, call me!
I am the primordial peter puffer!
Your pal, Alex.
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#45549 Apr 3, 2014
cooking the numbers
Senator Weinstein

Clarksburg, WV

#45550 Apr 3, 2014
Not me!
I cook sausages.
Call me, all you hunks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Roy Sexton resign from turnpike chevy (Feb '12) 2 hr Philosophical Phil 84
The Meeks' 5 hr Jo cool 11
I smell something funny at city hall 9 hr Millard Filmore 33
Haunted House 10 hr timslady 1
Serendipity cupcake (Jun '13) 19 hr Potato Man 53
Dunkin Donuts Mon New 18
Bayliss Law Firm?? Mon Bryan 5

Hurricane Jobs

Hurricane People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hurricane News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hurricane

Personal Finance