K2, Bath salts, synthetic cocaine, an...

K2, Bath salts, synthetic cocaine, any body tried them?

Posted in the Hurricane Forum

Mister Pibb

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 31, 2011
My cousin said the bath salt was like the best crystal you can get, and I have tried the k2, hows the synthetic blow?
mellow yellow

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Feb 1, 2011
my friend or should i say acquaintance has been hooked on meth for 12 years and she said the bath salt gets her more high than that fire she smokes. Never tried it myself though. heard it burns like hell!
awful

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Feb 1, 2011
it's awful, it will burn holes through the lining in your stomach. just put it in some water and watch what it does and then tell me what you think that stuff would do inside of you?
Charles Darwin

United States

#4 Feb 1, 2011
Go for it. Use the synthetic drugs! The population of fucktards runnin''round these parts needs thinned out.
blahblahblah

United States

#5 Feb 3, 2011
Charles Darwin wrote:
Go for it. Use the synthetic drugs! The population of fucktards runnin''round these parts needs thinned out.
agreed!!!
bath salt

United States

#6 Feb 3, 2011
Just like brass knuckles are marketed as a paper weight, "bath salts" are just as deadly! I say, snort away, dipshit. Kill yourself silently, I don't care, so long as your bleeding, drooling convulsions don't disturb me while I'm trying to enjoy my day.
shocked

Lubbock, TX

#7 Feb 5, 2011
Only a dip shit junky would start a thread like this! Get a job! Read a book! Get your head out your ass!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8 Feb 5, 2011
Yeah. Join the ranks of all the other kids coming into the ER after using that crap. They look so cool laying on that stretcher. HOT!
whocares

United States

#9 May 13, 2011
Why not get a life... people do what they wanna do if y'all don't like it put your head up each others asses and just don't listen to it.... OKAY GOD DAMN MIND YOUR DAMN BUSSINESS IF YA DON'T LIKE IT DON'T DO IT... HMMM THINK THERE... not your life don't worry about it
mike

Tallmadge, OH

#10 May 13, 2011
whocares wrote:
Why not get a life... people do what they wanna do if y'all don't like it put your head up each others asses and just don't listen to it.... OKAY GOD DAMN MIND YOUR DAMN BUSSINESS IF YA DON'T LIKE IT DON'T DO IT... HMMM THINK THERE... not your life don't worry about it
no one cares
older snort

Chicago, IL

#11 Feb 15, 2012
Wow what a bunch of hateful people. While i have never done coke, heroin and so on, i do drink alot and its not like drinking is all that healthy.
Synthetic drugs were founded in the mid 90s by a guy in Sweden.
The reason why it was founded was because a bunch of his friends died because of Meth and he wanted to find a safe way to do the drug. What the chemists did was pretty much got rid of all the bad chems in there. It was legal up until 2008.
What people do to get wasted is their business. Be it vodka, coke, heroin or oxy, it should be legal and taxed.
If above were legal not only would this country save billions upon billions in money, they could control the quality so people didnt OD and so on.
Lets not forget the tax benefits along with doing away with all the criminals who deal drugs
1 post removed
ghost

Huntington, WV

#13 Feb 16, 2012
Or...Better yet, just stop that stuff altogether, it just makes you stupid and complacent with your burger flipping, single wide life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I slept with Autumn Goad... 11 hr The Last Warrior ... 3
Aep disconnect policy 12 hr The Last Warrior ... 7
Does anyone know shannon that drives a black to... 12 hr skat cat 2
U know who u are.. 16 hr Curious lady 7
Nick Null 21 hr One Word WOW 20
Kaitlyn Stover 22 hr Slatwr 4
Pumpkin eater Sun ToM 1

Hurricane Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance