Next Last
jim

Reedsville, WV

#41 Mar 29, 2011
I typed mike in the wrong spot
mike

Rockford, MI

#42 Mar 30, 2011
No problem Jim. I'm aware of gay being used as a slang term, which has nothing to do with literacy, but anyways where not accomplishing anything by this. At the end of the day you still are not very intellectual and that man or woman still needs information on getting his truck lifted. Now lets put this foolishness behind us and do the right thing and help this person lift his truck beyond their wildest dreams.
blue

Reedsville, WV

#43 Mar 30, 2011
mike wrote:
No problem Jim. I'm aware of gay being used as a slang term, which has nothing to do with literacy, but anyways where not accomplishing anything by this. At the end of the day you still are not very intellectual and that man or woman still needs information on getting his truck lifted. Now lets put this foolishness behind us and do the right thing and help this person lift his truck beyond their wildest dreams.
They can get off their lazy ass and do it themself its people like you that make people not want to help anybody anymore how hard is it to make some phone calls and ask geez
1 post removed
mike

Rockford, MI

#45 Mar 30, 2011
How do you figure? How do I effect the good nature of people?
Really

Findlay, OH

#46 Apr 2, 2011
How did this discussion turn so off topic? I agree with the idea of asking someone driving a lifted truck where they had it lifted. What if they say mountaineer 4x4? Then you are back at the start of your quest and the start of this topic which is the question of Mountaineer 4x4 being a good place to take your truck.
the man

United States

#47 Dec 22, 2011
My truck rear end housing needed bearings installed, I took them my disassembled housing, all they had to do was installed the.bearings. I waited two weeks, they still didn't have the simple install started. I just picked up my rear end housing and left. I will never go there to have work done again
bigchevy

Charleston, WV

#48 Mar 19, 2012
i just got off the phone with mountaineer. i mean i have yet to get anything done there but, the thing i have seen are pretty good lookin and i haven't heard of anything breaking. thats all i'm really worried about. i mean answer my questions. do the shit on time and the amount of time u said it would take, and i will pay for it. all and that it doesn't break. that is all. but if they do dick me and screw my brand new z71 up. i will cut there throat.
1 post removed
Josh

Charleston, WV

#50 Mar 26, 2012
They lifted my 2011 silverado in January it was brand new with 7,000 miles on it . 7,000 miles later it still is fine . They were really helpful and of you think they are overpriced think about it like this they do good work and have for over 20 years. If they didn't they wouldn't still be open. Lifted truck are gonna mess up regardless who does it man your changing the stance and design of the vehicle . They told me what to check from time to time and I admit I'm paranoid all The time so yea I check my lift and suspension weekly so far so so good call em
Eric

Jersey City, NJ

#51 Mar 26, 2012
Whatever you do......DO NOT.........go to S & S. I know several people that work there, & I've been told stories of how they "put things together, just to get by".
1 post removed
citycop

Saint Albans, WV

#53 Sep 22, 2013
I had a lift kit put on several years ago and was treated great. Now I have a new truck and am kinda scared to let them touch it if what yall say is true. the last thing I need is to have to repair something that they may screw up. we all don't have money like brian does to waste.
lifted ford

United States

#54 Sep 24, 2013
S & S did all the work on mine. No problems at all. Called Mountaineer a few weeks ago to order a light bar after getting lied to for 2 weeks "it will be here tomorrow" etc I gave up. I tried to give them a chance! I will go to S & S for everything now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who are some well known junkies 1 hr Yoo 10
Unemployed Loser Troy Sexton 4 hr Scot 1
Judge Spaulding 15 hr Clark Kent 2
Hurricane cop with cocky attitude 18 hr Tad 15
Lily Moran Mon Radiculous 15
Boycott Stores in the City of Hurricane Mon Sherilynn 26
People who get hit by trains Mon new age crap 12

Hurricane Jobs

Personal Finance

Hurricane Mortgages