Next Last
big tire

Findlay, OH

#1 Oct 21, 2010
Are they the best? Are they honest?
Ex-Hurricane resident

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Oct 21, 2010
It's the Hurricane Dumbass Redneck headquarters.
party boy

Findlay, OH

#3 Oct 22, 2010
thats right
wv resident

Troy, MI

#4 Nov 14, 2010
Its like a queer bar with big tires
truth

Findlay, OH

#5 Dec 3, 2010
yeehawww brokeback cowboy up
Big tires in my truck

Hurricane, WV

#6 Dec 5, 2010
You all are stupid ,,, how do you all know what's in a gay bar unless you attend one
LIARS

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Dec 14, 2010
They can't take orders right and they LIE!! They tell you how much it is then say they'll order it and it'll be here on a certain day, well that certain day has come and passed.. it's actually 6 days past that certain day so I call and they can't find the order it's not been placed oh and by the way it's gonna cost more! You go in there with a $53,000 vehicle and they think it's ok to raise the price. Bunch of dumb asses!!!!! I'll never go back there or to C&O Motors again since Mountaineer does all C&O's lifts. IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!
stanley baker

Hamlin, WV

#8 Dec 15, 2010
LIARS wrote:
They can't take orders right and they LIE!! They tell you how much it is then say they'll order it and it'll be here on a certain day, well that certain day has come and passed.. it's actually 6 days past that certain day so I call and they can't find the order it's not been placed oh and by the way it's gonna cost more! You go in there with a $53,000 vehicle and they think it's ok to raise the price. Bunch of dumb asses!!!!! I'll never go back there or to C&O Motors again since Mountaineer does all C&O's lifts. IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!
whats the best place to go? i got a truck being bulit
Blackberry

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 5, 2011
Mountaineer 4x4 sucks ass. go to s&s in saint albans
goergejenkinshim er

Hamlin, WV

#10 Jan 5, 2011
Mountaineer is one of the best places in Hurricane. They are honest and they are good people. Might i add that I know them all. Don't talk shit about Mountaineer.
wtf

United States

#11 Jan 6, 2011
goergejenkinshimer wrote:
Mountaineer is one of the best places in Hurricane. They are honest and they are good people. Might i add that I know them all. Don't talk shit about Mountaineer.
It's not "talking shit" when it's the truth.
blck hngr

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Jan 11, 2011
s&s isnt any better they dont put anything together right atleast mountaineers lifts and work doesnt mess up the next day
In the dark

Troy, VA

#13 Jan 12, 2011
OMG I agree with LIARS. Mountaineer has f***ked up both of my vehicles!! They say the part is ordered when its not. They give u a price then add a bunch of stuff "u needed". They say their work has a one year warranty and a month later something happens and its not "their fault" Mountaineer is the biggest rip off ever!!! I would buy something from Mountaineer if I could not find it somewhere else but I will NEVER have them install anything!! Oh and BTW blck hngr yes the part they installed did F-up the VERY NEXT DAY!
gary lilly

Nitro, WV

#14 Jan 15, 2011
Mountaineer tire
how much I miss you,
just wanna kiss you,
but you're not a girl!
Elsewhere

Carmel, IN

#15 Jan 19, 2011
My Fiance took his truck there and they messed his up also! They broke something on the transmission and rigged it up and never told him. Two weeks later his transmission went out and it was because of what they messed up. He went to them and told them what had happened and they admitted to it but wouldn't pay to repair it. That place is a joke and they obviously don't respect their customers.
Guess Who

Charleston, WV

#16 Jan 20, 2011
Mountaineer 4x4 is a joke !! They pay there workers under the table so bitches can get welfare ....I wouldnt let em work on a tricycle ...
honestabe

Charleston, WV

#17 Jan 20, 2011
Guess Who wrote:
Mountaineer 4x4 is a joke !! They pay there workers under the table so bitches can get welfare ....I wouldnt let em work on a tricycle ...
.....I totally agree with this statement and know this is true ...A friend of mines husband works there and he sure does get paid under the table every week ...All of the employees may not but i know of 1 that def does and it jus may b the same person that GUESS WHO is talking about because they do it so he and his wife can receive foodstamps and HUD ...Which is horrible becuz he makes great money but once again under the table ..It kills me the way ppl lie to get state help when they r not eligible but ppl who honestly need it cant get shit ...Jus goes to show if ya lie u get what ya want and if ur honest u get screwed .....SHAME SHAME SHAME ON MOUNTAINEER 4X4
redneck

Waynesboro, VA

#18 Jan 21, 2011
I know Brian and Bobby personally and I would not allow Mountaineer to touch anything I own!! Bobby is one of the biggest liars I know and Brian is full of s***. They screw up everything they touch. Brian had a good business once but has since ran it in the ground.
wtf

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Jan 22, 2011
Claude Ellis is a dumbass redneck lying piece of crap. It's too bad one of those pissed off customers didn't run him over.

Since: Dec 10

Novi, MI

#20 Jan 24, 2011
They have a bad problem with over promising and under delivering. I've fixed three of their mistakes in the past year one being a major job fabricating a lid for a military trailer. They had all the panels cut wrong and it was a nightmare to fix without the guy having to buy all new material again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Magistrate Scot Lawrence going away party 1 hr bolo 15
Create your own Forum 2 hr besthavemovedaway 785
HHS dance team 2 hr Nunya 7
young MILFs of Hurricane? 2 hr I know 31
Ms Patty at Conner street 3 hr Idea 4
jess brishoe 3 hr justsomeguy 4
Moron kids at Hurricane High 13 hr Omg 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurricane Mortgages