of 4
Next Last
Your Master

Ivydale, WV

#68 Jun 21, 2011
TroyS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be waiting. ROFLMFAO....
Youre jealous of my kids and how perfect it all turned out, arent you? 2 boys, 2 girls, all basically the same age.
Hey, just because it appears you had a bad childhood......
Man, you hammered me with that line about me having a bad childhood. Damn, you really got me there. In reality, I had pretty solid childhood that I wouldn't trade. Good grades, loving parents, excelled in all sports I played, all-state in baseball....I don't know, I sure had a good time.

Keep grasping though. As for you "how perfect it all turned out", I didn't realize your kids were full grown adults. And how do you have 4 kids all the same age? Jesus, what kind of science experiment did you guys participate in?
Steve

Hurricane, WV

#69 Jun 21, 2011
Your Master wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, what kind of science experiment did you guys participate in?
It involved a gaping hole, a turkey baster and another man's sperm.
Steve

Hurricane, WV

#70 Jun 21, 2011
TroyS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only are you wrong abot my kids whom you care so much for, you are wrong about my IQ. 86th percentile of men in my age group.
Here's a list of other high achieving convicts:
Albert DeSalvo 170
Andrew Cunanan 147
Jeffery Dahmer 145
Ted Bundy 124
David Berkowitz 118
John Wayne Gacy 118

You're in some real fine company, genius.

TroyS

“God Bless Putnam Co”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#71 Jun 21, 2011
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a list of other high achieving convicts:
Albert DeSalvo 170
Andrew Cunanan 147
Jeffery Dahmer 145
Ted Bundy 124
David Berkowitz 118
John Wayne Gacy 118
You're in some real fine company, genius.
Yep. Me and them fellers are equivalents. Moron!

TroyS

“God Bless Putnam Co”

Location hidden

#72 Jun 21, 2011
Your Master wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for confirming your kids have damage to their mental state.
Troy, I make more money in two days than you make in 5, I can assure of you that. I just don't feel the need to throw it in there every other sentence like you do.
As for your IQ, lets see the documents. Let's go ahead and say you are being honest, which I doubt, that percentile is based upon people tested. On top of that, IQ tests MEASURE YOUR ABILITY OF COGNITIVE FUNCTION, NOT ACTUAL PERFORMANCE - HUGE DIFFERENCE. There is actually a great deal more to it, but I don't feel like schooling you anymore. I know you have watch movies and tv your whole life and think throwing out an IQ number is supposed to impress someone, but when someone actually understands what an IQ test is, they are less impressed by blanket numbers.
I realize this bothers you greatly. I realize you wish my kids were hurt, traumatized, scarred for life, whatever. But Sorry to say.....that aint the case Bubby.

DR Richard Clayman. Very respected psychiatrist. the clayman center. You heard of it. I was forced there against my will on 2 occassions?

The 1st day I spent 5 hours answering questions, taking tests, etc...

This whole thing cost the taxpayers $3400. I can prove this. BUt why should I, I provided the CPS document stating the allegations of abuse were false... the halburn kooks just said it was a fake. I can also prove this extensive evaluation showed I have superior intelligence, 86th percentile, like I said, I dont have IED, I'm not autistic, I'm just a guy who challenges authority.

How you like them apples?
Greg

Santa Clara, CA

#73 Jun 21, 2011
This is from Johnny Tuscadero's blog and a newspaper article:

"Peyton stressed that Sexton has underlying
mental health issues, and with statements
given to media by police and the continued
media attention, "he just can't handle it."
Sexton has been diagnosed with intermittent
explosive disorder, and his doctors think he
may also have a mild form of autism, Peyton
said."

Are you now calling the man who unsuccessfully defended you a liar?

TroyS

“God Bless Putnam Co”

Location hidden

#74 Jun 21, 2011
Greg wrote:
This is from Johnny Tuscadero's blog and a newspaper article:
"Peyton stressed that Sexton has underlying
mental health issues, and with statements
given to media by police and the continued
media attention, "he just can't handle it."
Sexton has been diagnosed with intermittent
explosive disorder, and his doctors think he
may also have a mild form of autism, Peyton
said."
Are you now calling the man who unsuccessfully defended you a liar?
I'm claiming he made statements based on his opinion.

Peyton never said anything about autism. Quit believing everything you reaD MORON. The fact is you can say every single untruth about me in the World. It doesnt matter. The truth is I have everything you wish you had, I know this, you know this. So whats the point in trying to make me mad. I just laugh at the untruths, and give you losers a dose of reality which you cant stomach.
Greg

Santa Clara, CA

#75 Jun 21, 2011
The doctors who diagnosed you with IED are liars?

Your fat wife said you have been taking medications for 5 years. Is she a liar, too? Or is all the above opinions?

TroyS

“God Bless Putnam Co”

Location hidden

#76 Jun 21, 2011
Greg wrote:
The doctors who diagnosed you with IED are liars?
Your fat wife said you have been taking medications for 5 years. Is she a liar, too? Or is all the above opinions?
Doctors??? WTF???? Sometimes I laugh at you freaks, other times you losers do get a guffaw out of me... totally stun me with the [email protected] you want to believe. And I do make the assumption youre so pathetic the only enjoyment you get in life is assuming bad things about other people.
Jesus Quintana

Ivydale, WV

#77 Jun 21, 2011
Don't believe what anyone says unless Troy say's it, that's how he works. Where are these documents showing your IQ score and ranking. As pointed out already, IQ scores do not equate to superior intelligence. It determines your ABILITY of cognitive functions, NOT APPLICATION of said cognitive functions. I know, you just don't believe anything that doesn't fit within your agenda, like usual. No wonder you and Halburn are such good buddies.

Everybody is so jealous of you two, that's what it is. I mean, there is so much to be jealous of. It's not that people just can't stand bold face liars and child abusers who act like they are John D. Rockefeller reincarnated. No, it's jealousy....yea, that's it.
Greg

Santa Clara, CA

#78 Jun 21, 2011
Troy loves his awesome fertility drug-grown kids so much he spends hours online telling everyone.
Howie Dupree

Santa Clara, CA

#79 Jun 21, 2011
Who diagnosed you with IED, Troy?
Who said you might be mildly autistic?
CRAZYTRAIN

Santa Clara, CA

#80 Jun 21, 2011
i say cps is a joke. They dont actually protect children like they should. I am amazed at how crappy of a job they do.... CPS needs to have stricter rules and guidelines!!!!
Putnam Johnny

Saint Albans, WV

#81 Jun 21, 2011
You retard. Your wife was in court crying how bat shit crazy and that you didnt take your meds.
Anon

Waukesha, WI

#82 Jun 21, 2011
TroyS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Me and them fellers are equivalents. Moron!
No I would put you in a list of people like Casey Anthony. Someone who distorts facts to fit their reality. Sometimes you just have to look in the mirror and say to yourself. I AM THAT CHILD ABUSER EVERYONE SAYS I AM.
Jesus Quintana

Ivydale, WV

#83 Jun 21, 2011
Troy - In all honesty, I do think CPS oversteps their boundaries at times. I've been giving you hell because I got tired of seeing you and hearing you on radio talk shows call in and blast people. I was simply giving you some of your own medicine. I'm from here as well, I just so happen to listen to some of the political talk shows you called into over the years and just make an ass of yourself, embarrassing WV as a whole, as if we need anymore help. I mean, I've heard you live, not recordings, I cringed. I think some people are getting a little too personal with you and so are you with them.

I've posted under CPS Officer Dr. Phils Brother and a few other joke names like Jesus Quintana, usually my names are a pop culture or school reference. I was toying with you and after looking at all this stuff on this board, I'm honestly never coming back. You guys are working yourselves up and really should calm down.

I actually have no grudge with you, beyond the fact that you are a bully. I actually do wish you and yours the best and hope your kids aren't traumatized by anything. I was just trying to get you to realize what you did to those kids isn't acceptable, in my opinion.

I was laughing about all of this stuff that I was reading, but after looking over all the threads, I wish I would have never posted here. You guys are going nuts on here lol....

Later Topix.
2 posts removed
In my opinion

Charleston, WV

#86 Jun 23, 2011
TroyS wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the Putnam County case from a few months back? The one where the Mother wasnt getting her child the medicine she needed and the doctor had reported it to CPS on more than 1 occassion?
But hey, a young child born into to bad circumstances with an irresponsible Mother... who cares? CPS needs to go to the high school and elementary school and pull those 5 Sexton children out of school, then show up at the Sexton home only to be told to eff off.
Yes indeed this was the fkn women in hurricane that did not give her daughter her medicines she needed that were deemed life saving...and fkn cps knew all about this shit because the little girls doctor called cps himself on several differnt occasions and informed them what was going on with that situation. what the hell now???
shell

Winfield, WV

#87 Sep 6, 2012
TroyS wrote:
<quoted text>
Fake jobs are created under the guise of "Social Worker." Personally, I dont need a $20,000 a year fool butting into my Families life.
I'm sure CPS does have its benefits cause there are children out there born into crummy circumstances. I think CPS wastes too much of its time on nonsense, though. If a person contacts CPS out of spite they still have to act. And the person can do it anonymously. There should be an easy way to fix that probllem. A person has to state who they are in a verifiable way. And if its discovered time was wasted on a person doing this out of spite you fine the SOB.
In 2007 one of those 911 Inside Job kooks called CPS on my Family. Out of spite of course. They came, I was friendly. They did a follow up. I was cordial. But it was all a waste of time.
We got the letter in the mail from CPS (the one Tyler Hollywood says you dont get) stating the case was closed. Hours wasted cause some paranoid kook didnt like the way I made fun of twooftards.
No, they spend to much time screening out the cases that actually need to be investigated...Putnam county CPS is beyond pathetic
Erica

Greensburg, PA

#88 Sep 7, 2012
Ok so back on the subject here... CPS is a joke I have family members that have 5 kids one in the way, they've been to court for truency CPS has been called in them numerous times because of living conditions the children are infested with head lice the mother has been arrested numerous times for drugs alcohol robbery etc etc and yet they still have their kids. It makes me sick to know there is nothing I can do, yes I've called CPS and YES I give my name I want that bitch mom to know who called but still nothing happens EVER these poor kids are going to end up pregnant on drugs and abused because our "awesome" CPS workers won't take the time and do the right thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curious 58 min Curious lady 30
Coach Cunningham 3 hr Soccer Coach 4
dr. sean discrifo 11 hr Recent 3
Joney Farley 23 hr i know 40
What's going on at happy times Sat Just wondered 1
Pronouncing Hurricane Fri Doink the clown 19
Girls Fri Marty janetti 2

Hurricane Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance