looking for the best divorce attorey ...

looking for the best divorce attorey in putnam county

Posted in the Hurricane Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
looking

United States

#1 Jul 25, 2012
Any recommendations? Retainer amount?
well

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Jul 25, 2012
What's your situation? You the male or female? How long you been married? Do you have a lot of joint assets? Is 401k involved? Do you work? Does the one your divorcing work? Do you have children? Depends on your situation on who I could recommend. The more you could answer the better I can help. I'll start by saying their not located in Putnam County.
clyde

Nitro, WV

#3 Jul 25, 2012
Unless you're the lawyer, how does any of what you asked help looking?

the best divorce lawyer is the best regardless of the circumstances.

They asked for a name not a bunch of questions.
3 posts removed
Former RedHouse Resident

Nitro, WV

#7 Jul 25, 2012
well wrote:
What's your situation? You the male or female? How long you been married? Do you have a lot of joint assets? Is 401k involved? Do you work? Does the one your divorcing work? Do you have children? Depends on your situation on who I could recommend. The more you could answer the better I can help. I'll start by saying their not located in Putnam County.
WRONG! Jeff Woods in Teays Valley is the BEST!!!
2 posts removed
valleyposter

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Jul 25, 2012
David Moye, Winfield across from McDonald's n the new plaza
experienced

Hurricane, WV

#11 Jul 25, 2012
Bouchillon, Crossan, and colburn are good. Amy Crossan or Neil are good. Sammons, Olivero and Parachos are good too. Parachos is who I'd go with with that firm.
experienced

Hurricane, WV

#12 Jul 25, 2012
Former RedHouse Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Most lawyers in Huntington will not travel to Kanawha or Putnam County. Our Court system takes too long :(
a lot will but they charge you travel time
the best

Huntington, WV

#13 Jul 26, 2012
david moye is by far the best
Honey Boo Boo

Hurricane, WV

#14 Jul 26, 2012
Bahahahaha about David Moye! He may be the cheapest but he was the opposing attorney in my divorce and he was so awful I felt like sending him a thank you gift.
5 posts removed
guessing

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Jul 27, 2012
Bob Williams is the best
whatever

Saint Albans, WV

#21 Jul 28, 2012
Former RedHouse Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Most lawyers in Huntington will not travel to Kanawha or Putnam County. Our Court system takes too long :(
When commenting know your facts lol. An attorney will drive anywhere as long as they are getting paid. I live in Putnam Co and have had several attorneys from Kanawha Co even had an attorney from Kentucky come here he was licensed in WV, Ohio, and Kentucky. If you are paying them they will come.
whatever

Saint Albans, WV

#22 Jul 28, 2012
the best wrote:
david moye is by far the best
He is a joke lol
whatever

Saint Albans, WV

#23 Jul 28, 2012
I would HIGHLY recommend if you are a resident of Putnam Co and your husband is an attorney and practices law in this county for you too seek counsel outside of this county. Everybody knows everybody way to many conflicts of interest. When you bring an attorney into Putnam Co they are not familiar with they seem very nervous. They know the attorney is all for you and your best intrest its intimidating to them. When me and my husband went to court and had attorneys in this county never failed we lost. When we retained counsel out of their zone it was a win situation several times. Best decision don't reatain an attorney in this county.
2 posts removed
Former Red House Resident

Nitro, WV

#26 Jul 28, 2012
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>When commenting know your facts lol. An attorney will drive anywhere as long as they are getting paid. I live in Putnam Co and have had several attorneys from Kanawha Co even had an attorney from Kentucky come here he was licensed in WV, Ohio, and Kentucky. If you are paying them they will come.
I was referring to Huntington Lawyers. It was Gene Gardner that told me most Cabell county lawyers will not go to Kanawha county for they take too long to settle a case. Yes, I have my facts straight!!!

Nitro, WV

#27 Jul 28, 2012
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>When commenting know your facts lol. An attorney will drive anywhere as long as they are getting paid. I live in Putnam Co and have had several attorneys from Kanawha Co even had an attorney from Kentucky come here he was licensed in WV, Ohio, and Kentucky. If you are paying them they will come.
U need to read more clearly. Understand what is being spoken before u comment.
lawyers wife

Nitro, WV

#28 Jul 28, 2012
whatever wrote:
U need to get ur facts straight!
whatever

Saint Albans, WV

#29 Jul 29, 2012
Former Red House Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to Huntington Lawyers. It was Gene Gardner that told me most Cabell county lawyers will not go to Kanawha county for they take too long to settle a case. Yes, I have my facts straight!!!
Guess you don't we are talking about Putnam County and you are talking about Cabell Co and Kanawha Co feel free to revise your statement and once again accurate facts straight. Nobody even knows Gene Gardner so what's his crediblity anyway lol?
whatever

Saint Albans, WV

#30 Jul 29, 2012
Former Red House Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Also your first comment was they don't come to Putnam County now its Kanawha Co so your facts are not straight and you don't have a clue what you are talking about. This is about Putnam County and attoneys what money representing clients is how they get paid so guess what they will travel anywhere they can practice law if moneys involved they charge for mileage in their fees. Wow you have no understanding of this you should leave this discussion and go back to milking your cows and feeding your pigs.
whatever

Saint Albans, WV

#31 Jul 29, 2012
lawyers wife wrote:
<quoted text>
U need to get ur facts straight!
baaahhhaaa clevere redhouse changing your name you only wish you were an attorneys wife lmao. So what attorney is your husband? I have a whole list of attorneys I have hired and also have friendships with so once again redhouse I meant lawyers wife lmao who's your husband?

Nitro, WV

#32 Jul 29, 2012
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Also your first comment was they don't come to Putnam County now its Kanawha Co so your facts are not straight and you don't have a clue what you are talking about. This is about Putnam County and attoneys what money representing clients is how they get paid so guess what they will travel anywhere they can practice law if moneys involved they charge for mileage in their fees. Wow you have no understanding of this you should leave this discussion and go back to milking your cows and feeding your pigs.
I am a lawyers wife and I was speaking in general to the topic as a whole. The wife asking for advice is a lawyers wife, as well and does know Gene Gardner.That's who she prefers but he has moved out of state. Gene is from Cabell county and he himself told me Huntington lawyers do not like coming to Kanawha or Putnam counties. As for the "money" issue you are speaking of, there are many prominent lawyers that do work pro bono (FREE)!!! U get your facts straight!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Travis Hoylman SNITCH (Nov '14) 5 hr animal lover 40
Drug addicts in treatment 14 hr Heard88 5
Unemployed Loser Troy Sexton 17 hr Jerry 2
Jeremy Ludwig Tue Joescreekstillman33 2
who are some well known junkies Tue chris l 15
Rachael Argento Tue POF 13
Hurricane cop with cocky attitude Tue pappy 17

Hurricane Jobs

Personal Finance

Hurricane Mortgages