tweener

Lubbock, TX

#4 Jan 23, 2011
I don't know but I heard they got robbed
2 posts removed
R. Shackelford

United States

#7 Jan 23, 2011
A strip mall type structure. From what I understand a Little Caesars is already planned.
the true moo.

Hurricane, WV

#8 Jan 25, 2011
I thought it was supposed to be a sheetz.
But there's a good chance ive lost my mind
LayzNdaCrazyDayz

Hurricane, WV

#9 Jan 27, 2011
Just what we need, hot n ready pizzas in teays valley

Since: Jan 11

Hurricane, WV

#10 Jan 27, 2011
First off, PutnamBlob would probably love another greasy, diarrhea shack. But a strip mall? The lot doesn't seem big enough. And Sheetz is gross, not to mention we don't need more crappy gas stations. How about something practical for a change like a marijuana dispensary.

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Jan 27, 2011
im not positive but I heard pizza hut was going there. I hope not tho. a mini mall would be nice.

Hurricane, WV

#12 Jan 28, 2011
[QUOTE who="..."]im not positive but I heard pizza hut was going there. I hope not tho. a mini mall would be nice.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. A nice, tacky mini-mall. Like we don't already have one.
1 post removed

Hurricane, WV

#14 Jan 28, 2011
wvguy wrote:
I have heard Outback Steakhouse comitted to that location and an Olive Garden is coming soon near Walmart.
Dream on, fat boy.
Peachy

San Mateo, CA

#15 Jan 28, 2011
wvguy wrote:
I have heard Outback Steakhouse comitted to that location and an Olive Garden is coming soon near Walmart.
Another day closer to April 1st.

Hurricane, WV

#16 Jan 28, 2011
Peachy wrote:
<quoted text>
Another day closer to April 1st.
Don't kid yourself. He's not going anywhere.
1 post removed

Hurricane, WV

#18 Jan 28, 2011
Jake wrote:
A Short Stop Market is going in there.
WTF? Does some jackass just sit around in his underwear and pull random businesses, written on slips of paper out of a hat? Like I said, of course it's going to be something impractical. Most every business brought to this Valley fails horribly. I can't wait to see how long the debacle in the old Uno's building will last.
Peachy

San Mateo, CA

#19 Jan 28, 2011
TheRealDougQuaid wrote:
<quoted text>WTF? Does some jackass just sit around in his underwear and pull random businesses, written on slips of paper out of a hat? Like I said, of course it's going to be something impractical. Most every business brought to this Valley fails horribly. I can't wait to see how long the debacle in the old Uno's building will last.
I hope the new business at old UNO's does well. Best advertisement is by word of mouth most of time. Hope that the advertising or kiss of death a local web blogger attempting to level the playing field doesn't hurt them.
the true moo.

Hurricane, WV

#20 Jan 28, 2011
Peachy wrote:
<quoted text>I hope the new business at old UNO's does well. Best advertisement is by word of mouth most of time. Hope that the advertising or kiss of death a local web blogger attempting to level the playing field doesn't hurt them.
I wish it would be an outback :(
the true moo.

Hurricane, WV

#21 Jan 28, 2011
TheRealDougQuaid wrote:
<quoted text>WTF? Does some jackass just sit around in his underwear and pull random businesses, written on slips of paper out of a hat? Like I said, of course it's going to be something impractical. Most every business brought to this Valley fails horribly. I can't wait to see how long the debacle in the old Uno's building will last.
Ahhahaahahahahaha. I just read these comments to my mom.
And we laughed hysterically together

Hurricane, WV

#22 Jan 28, 2011
[QUOTE who="the true moo."]<quoted text>
And we laughed hysterically together[/QUOTE]
I love my town. I just don't like what it's turned into. it's like when you have a cute little kid that turns into a pissed teenager with acne and a bad 'tude.
And I don't really want anyone's dream business to fail, but just look at how long that building has been there compared to the amount of time it's been occupied by someone.
the true moo.

Hurricane, WV

#23 Jan 28, 2011
TheRealDougQuaid wrote:
[QUOTE who="the true moo."]<quoted text>
And we laughed hysterically together"

I love my town. I just don't like what it's turned into. it's like when you have a cute little kid that turns into a pissed teenager with acne and a bad 'tude.
And I don't really want anyone's dream business to fail, but just look at how long that building has been there compared to the amount of time it's been occupied by someone.
I knowwwww.
I want an outback and and olive garden tho.
Peachy

San Mateo, CA

#24 Jan 28, 2011
[QUOTE who="the true moo."]<quoted text>I wish it would be an outback :([/QUOTE]

Not that big of an Outback fan. Long wait and high prices. They do help though with community fund raising which is a plus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicole "Redneck" 32 min The Last Warrior ... 4
Azsha 5 hr i doubt it 7
Looking for Kimberly DAWN Parson Jeffries (Feb '13) 8 hr Old friend 70
Tillisa Collins 11 hr The Last Warrior ... 35
girl at mcdonalds 11 hr Abe 11
Looking for Autumn Goad Wed Alex 3
Guy that sells phones at Walmart Wed Needaphone 3

Hurricane Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance