CMAC Teays VAlley
pissed off

San Angelo, TX

#1 Dec 10, 2012
WTF is going on at that so called hospital. My wife has now been there since 4pm this afternoon and has not been seen by a doctor. My suggestion is if you CAN'T or WON'T staff it - THEN CLOSE IT! Totally ridiculous....and of course they are going to have some freakin excuse but it is like this all the time. The Administrators, Doctors and staff could give a crap about sense of urgency.....I mean it's only called an emergency room. I call for the closure of this facility. It would be better to go to a urgent care center and at least told to go to another facility if they couldn't treat you.
Tim

Hurricane, WV

#2 Jan 23, 2013
Obviously you are not using the emergency room for what it is for "emergencies" because if it was life or death you would not be sitting there that long

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A heritage double standard (Apr '10) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 5
School bus (Aug '11) Jun '17 Krysteena 2
Derek Odell (Aug '12) Jul '16 Liamnathaniel4912 6
Nick Halstead (Apr '16) Apr '16 Hahahahaa 1
Hurricane Neighborhoods Going to Hell: Citizens... (Feb '14) Dec '15 Quit Cryin 3
Band director in 1976 (Aug '15) Sep '15 Musikologist 2
News Well-endowed bull stirs ire (Apr '15) Apr '15 Amy 1

Hurricane Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurricane Mortgages