Local woman places in Loretta Lynn singing contest

There are 10 comments on the WBIR Knoxville story from Sep 25, 2007, titled Local woman places in Loretta Lynn singing contest. In it, WBIR Knoxville reports that:

It all started out as just a family vacation to Hurricane Mills Tennessee. "We found out when we got down there that they were having a talent search," Tammy Bounds says.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR Knoxville.

Cyn

Paducah, KY

#1 Sep 26, 2007
Good for her!

Congrats Tammy!!

=)
OAK RIDGE WILDCAT

Nashville, TN

#2 Sep 26, 2007
THIS LADY IS AWESOME, I HAVE LISTEN TO A LOT OF PEOPLE TRY TO SING LIKE A STAR, THIS LADY IS ABOVE ANY RECORDED ARTIST I HAVE EVER HEARD! WOW
tammy bounds

Brentwood, TN

#3 Sep 26, 2007
you Are the best singer i have ever herd keep singing I Know sombody will call you about singing
REbecca

Knoxville, TN

#4 Sep 26, 2007
Are you sure it was all Gary's "Idea"??
You sounded great!!! We LOVE YOU!!!!
REbecca

Knoxville, TN

#5 Sep 26, 2007
OK Boys...Which one of you...Put that comment in with your Momma's name on it????? You know she's on to you!!
Kayla the Great

Knoxville, TN

#6 Sep 26, 2007
You did great!!!! Something good is coming your way soon. I might just a tour bus driving by house one day!! I Love you!!!!!!!!
MiMi

Hollywood, FL

#7 Sep 27, 2007
Tammy, you have always had a special place in my heart. I know you remember the day at Keith Avenue Baptist, you all were singing, and all at once you said you had something to say. WHAT TAMMY IS GOING TO TALK IN FRONT OF THESE PEOPLE. WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!! The Lord started speaking to my heart and I went down front and gave my life to the Lord. Oh what a glorious day. You know that I always loved to hear you sing. I know that you can be a professional singer any time. Just keep using the talent the Lord has given you, and you will be blest. I love you with all my heart.
love,
Mimi (Melody)
Squirel

Knoxville, TN

#8 Sep 27, 2007
YOU GOT SOME GREAT PIPES!!!!!!!!!
Karen

Franklin, TN

#9 Sep 27, 2007
I always enjoy hearing you sing. God gave you a talent and I am very proud of you. May your talent go with God speed because all really we are here for is to do God's work. We all will have faith in God and where he wants to take you with your very awesome talent.

Love Karen
lounge

Brentwood, TN

#10 Oct 19, 2007
you did great

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Mills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Phobia; My Fear 2 hr NYB 6
Morristown Channel 7 - IGNORANT. 3 hr Well actually 15
Patricia Blagg/Heather Lindsey Stewart?? 3 hr comeholla 7
Cheating women 4 hr Been there Done that 40
Mrs Lamarr Psychic Reader... (Jul '09) 4 hr Believer 27
What's the friendliest and most courteous pharm... 4 hr Outta Here 4
You Did It 5 hr former Morristown... 3
More from around the web

Hurricane Mills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE