Ernestine Azure, 72

Ernestine Azure, 72

There are 3 comments on the The Plainsman story from Aug 2, 2008, titled Ernestine Azure, 72. In it, The Plainsman reports that:

Ernestine Azure, 72, of Fort Thompson died Monday, July 28, 2008, at home. Her service will be 2:30 p.m. today at Christ Episcopal Church in Fort Thompson with Everett Harrison officiating.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Plainsman.

Lenaire Azure

Washington, DC

#1 Sep 5, 2008
Rest In Peace Grandma and we all miss you very much. We will all meet you at heavens gate. I pray for your soul that it finally found rest. I Love you with all my heart and soul....
Denise Howe

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jun 10, 2009
I will miss you very much my favorite matron. You were always kind to me when I was at the Boarding School, treated me like a friend/daughter. You were and always will be in my prayers... God bless you and your family always... Until we meet again
Ramona Good Bird

United States

#3 Aug 11, 2012
Condolences to the Aure family. She will be missed. She was like a mother to me when i was at stephan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cow-i-lik spotted Jan '15 former patron 1
News East Central South Dakota Still In Need Of Rain (Jun '14) Jun '14 gevalia 1
News My Voice: Officials chose handout instead of ha... (Aug '10) Mar '14 Doralyn 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Huron, SD (Feb '11) Dec '13 Ana 16
found green stone 1971 Huron High Class Ring (May '13) Sep '13 Debbra 3
find lo ve free here! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Domitila Massenberg 1
Any Pizza Hut employees in the Huron area worki... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Billy Finds 1
More from around the web

Huron People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]