Huron, Turkey Plant Eyeing Ne...

Huron, Turkey Plant Eyeing Ne...

There are 2 comments on the KELO-TV Sioux Falls story from Mar 3, 2011, titled Huron, Turkey Plant Eyeing Ne.... In it, KELO-TV Sioux Falls reports that:

The city of Huron is formalizing an agreement with a turkey processing plant for construction of a new water tower on the east side of town.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KELO-TV Sioux Falls.

jc palmer

Huron, SD

#1 Mar 8, 2011
The turkey plant just keeps costing the town money! First we had to put up with the illegals they brought in and the costs associated with them and now we are building "governor's houses" for their workers and selling them to them for no money down and even paying their closing costs! You think that maybe there are young couples starting out that have lived here all their lives that would jump at a deal like that? I sure do!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 13, 2011
jc palmer wrote:
The turkey plant just keeps costing the town money! First we had to put up with the illegals they brought in and the costs associated with them and now we are building "governor's houses" for their workers and selling them to them for no money down and even paying their closing costs! You think that maybe there are young couples starting out that have lived here all their lives that would jump at a deal like that? I sure do!
Hear hear!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jul 30 america first 13
Jill Lecther (Feb '07) Nov '15 anonymous 2
cow-i-lik spotted (Jan '15) Jan '15 former patron 1
News East Central South Dakota Still In Need Of Rain (Jun '14) Jun '14 gevalia 1
News My Voice: Officials chose handout instead of ha... (Aug '10) Mar '14 Doralyn 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Huron, SD (Feb '11) Dec '13 Ana 16
found green stone 1971 Huron High Class Ring (May '13) Sep '13 Debbra 3

Huron Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huron Mortgages