Accused Murderer Bonds Out Of Jail In...

Accused Murderer Bonds Out Of Jail In Huron

There are 5 comments on the KSFY-TV Sioux Falls story from Jul 31, 2009, titled Accused Murderer Bonds Out Of Jail In Huron. In it, KSFY-TV Sioux Falls reports that:

An accused murderer has bonded out of jail in Huron. On Friday, John LeGrand appeared in front of a judge charged with Second Degree Murder and First Degree Manslaughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSFY-TV Sioux Falls.

Lynn

United States

#1 Dec 31, 2009
What states attorney in the right mind lets a murderer out on bond! Seriously there was enough witness's to prove he did it, not to mention he killed someone right in front of his KIDS!!! why is this man free and why does he still have his children?!?! This should not be drug out like it is. It was an open and shut case... John LeGrand is a cold blooded killer!!! Ask anyone that witnessed the murder or anyone that knew of the situation!!! Michael Moore can arrest 17 people on drug indictments, most of them being single moms with no prior record, leaving their children in foster care!! But he can't arrest a murderer?!? What kind of States attorney is this???
Mom

Huron, SD

#2 Aug 9, 2010
Michael Moore had nothing to do with letting him out on bond. Blame it on the right person MR. BIAS himself JON ERICKSON 3rd Circuit Court that's what he does to people that stand up to him...
Cindy Jackson

Huron, SD

#3 Aug 21, 2010
I think that boys gonna go away for a long time. Either that or he's going to disappear from the face of the earth, by choice or not.
Rachel

United States

#4 Jun 10, 2012
uhmmm, actually lynn. you dont know the whole story. so why dont you shut the fuck up ok? my DAD did what he had to do to save our family n his three kids you stupid bitch. why dont you shut up n save your dumbass opinions for yourself? how about that. nobody knows the real story about what happened that day besides two people. so before you start judging and making accusations you better get the whole side of the story, not just what it says online or on the news because guess what? YOU didnt know either of them so who the fuck are you to say anything about it really? n me and my siblings are actually doing just fine, thank you. n if things didnt happen like that i wouldnt have my family here with me by side to help me with loosing my dad. im soo over this dumb shit n people talkin shit about things they know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about. grow up, seriously.
lynn

Huron, SD

#5 Jul 4, 2012
how about you shut your mouth bitch he probably touch you when your young and liked it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jul '17 CA Escapee 19
Dr Richard Opper Dir Montana DPHHS can't unders... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Don Birkholz 1
Huron crime rate?? (Sep '16) Sep '16 Tucker 1
News East Central South Dakota Still In Need Of Rain (Jun '14) Jun '14 gevalia 1
News My Voice: Officials chose handout instead of ha... (Aug '10) Mar '14 Doralyn 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Huron, SD (Feb '11) Dec '13 Ana 16
found green stone 1971 Huron High Class Ring (May '13) Sep '13 Debbra 3

Huron Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huron Mortgages