Deadly accident on Route 50

Deadly accident on Route 50

There are 96 comments on the Daily Times story from Aug 7, 2006, titled Deadly accident on Route 50. In it, Daily Times reports that:

A Virginia man was killed last night after he was ejected from his car following an accident on Route 50, Maryland State Police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
david

East New Market, MD

#89 Jun 18, 2008
i miss u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo much i love u!!!!!!!!!!
Janean

Dillon, SC

#90 Jul 16, 2008
The Sterling Cemetery in Sterling, VA a few blocks from the church where his funeral was. The name escapes me...

Erik is STILL greatly missed by ALL those who loved him!

John 5:28, 29... Jesus is going to call him out, and he WILL come out to live in paradise NEVER to die again!!!
Bolivian Friend wrote:
It's really sad to see all these negetive comments, if you really didn't know him and didn't know the kind of person he was than why would you sit here and write all these horrible things about him? Erik was a good person. And just because he died the way that he did doesn't mean that he was a bad guy. Before you make stupid comments about him you should 1st find out how he died. I can't believe that some people would get on here and make those types of comments and especially about someone who was so special to me. Janean can you please tell me where he is burried? I'm sorry I missed his b-day but I would love to visit him. Thanks! Vania
Janean

Dillon, SC

#91 Jul 16, 2008
Christ the Redeemer Roman Catholic Church is the name.
Bolivian Friend wrote:
It's really sad to see all these negetive comments, if you really didn't know him and didn't know the kind of person he was than why would you sit here and write all these horrible things about him? Erik was a good person. And just because he died the way that he did doesn't mean that he was a bad guy. Before you make stupid comments about him you should 1st find out how he died. I can't believe that some people would get on here and make those types of comments and especially about someone who was so special to me. Janean can you please tell me where he is burried? I'm sorry I missed his b-day but I would love to visit him. Thanks! Vania
Mia

Ashburn, VA

#92 Aug 23, 2008
Hmm, what does this person have to do with Erik? I am not being mean, but this blog is about Erik Moya. You should start a separate blog for your friend. I sure that you are in a lot of pain and alot of other people too. Start a blog where they can comment and find your friend's name easily.
lil dave wrote:
David Lednum a suudent of Maple Elementray School died January 17,2008. He was currently hit by a car for the bus im friend of Davids.In memory of David on his b-day his and priceipal Mrs.Susan Piavis and our janitor planted a peach tree.We give him the nickname peaches.He was so sweet.WE MISS YOU PEACHES AND WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!your friends at Maple Elementray School and your friend,courtney.t

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#93 Aug 24, 2008
This THREAD is about a Deadly accident on Route 50. Not about any memorial for anyone.

Main Entry: blog
Part of Speech: vt
Definition: to author an online diary or chronology of thoughts

thread
A set of posts on a newsgroup, composed of an initial post about a topic and all responses to it.
Mia wrote:
Hmm, what does this person have to do with Erik? I am not being mean, but this blog is about Erik Moya. You should start a separate blog for your friend. I sure that you are in a lot of pain and alot of other people too. Start a blog where they can comment and find your friend's name easily.
<quoted text>
Janean

Smithfield, NC

#94 Dec 31, 2008
another year without Erik... he is still greatly missed!
Megan Toohey

Arlington, VA

#95 Jan 20, 2009
I got my tattoo on my wrist of your name a year ago today erik.......

just like all those times at the beach you would mess with me about getting your name tattooed on me and i refused, well chente i did it, and its there.... my old arguement of refusal was because i wasnt your property, but truth is i will never move past you, i cant bear to go to your grave but i can tell you i miss you in my bed, i miss you face, i miss you lectures, i am sad you didnt get to meet my son....

i remember when driving through fairfax you looked me dead in the eyes and asked me if we would still be seeing each other when i was 25, i laughed and said you would be married by then youd be going on 33 funny thing is i wish i still could have that opportunity, i miss you every day certain sights, smells, and sounds remind me of you, i found the cards you use to give me that i saved i miss you so much, and i want you to know i will never forget you,

and i dont think anyone will ever measure up, one day i promise i will come visit you,

but i wanted to get this out since i cant bear to go to your grave.

O.T. Rodreigo, and Doug still carry you close to there hearts as well as i speak with them here and there and its typically remembering the good times with you and the madness that was you.........

-<3
amber

Grafton, WV

#97 Sep 14, 2009
aww keep your thoughts to your self idiot
Lil Angel

Fort Belvoir, VA

#98 Oct 30, 2009
Only my true homies from back in the day will know who this is...

Just wanted to drop a message here and say that Eric, "You will NEVER be forgotten".

F@#k Bolvian Friend tho! You a fake braud, and you know it! Yeah, I am calling you out! Much love to your brother tho!

You can dress a monkey in a designer apparel, but a MONKEY remains a MONKEY! In your case, an UGLY ONE!!!
trucker

Salisbury, MD

#99 Nov 5, 2009
i have seen alot of bad things on the road its hard when you know that someone lost a life.the person that wrote that message is very hartless.and is a real ass.
Janean

Midlothian, VA

#100 Jan 25, 2010
Just thought about Erik again today, and since I have access to the internet, I wanted to post a comment. Nothing big or deep in meaning... same as I've said before... John 5:28,29. Erik will be ressurected to perfect human life on a paradise earth, never to die again! I can't wait to see him again!
BabyJones

Port Penn, DE

#101 Feb 14, 2010
This Eric guy had some screwed up friends and dated even screwier girls!
friend

United States

#102 Jul 2, 2011
Miss him too,and would like to visit his grave any information plz let me know
Janean wrote:
Just thought about Erik again today, and since I have access to the internet, I wanted to post a comment. Nothing big or deep in meaning... same as I've said before... John 5:28,29. Erik will be ressurected to perfect human life on a paradise earth, never to die again! I can't wait to see him again!
Holly

United States

#103 Jul 3, 2011
People die everyday,in thousands of ways ! Get used to it !
awww wrote:
one less idiot on the road.
friend

United States

#104 Jul 3, 2011
Yeah when ur mom or sister or whom ever related to u piece of s**t dies.,.we will say the same thing,..,clearly ur an ignorant,idiot.
Why are u talking sh*t. No life son of b**ch. FU
Holly wrote:
People die everyday,in thousands of ways ! Get used to it !
<quoted text>
Jerry

United States

#105 Jul 13, 2011
What goes around comes around ! For talking like this about a good person that lost thier life,God will punish you in the end !
WILL ANYBODY CRY FOR YOU ! Don't know if I should feel sorry for you for having no heart or if you just make people sick looking at you !Holly would tell you to shut up beause she is heartless also,but not as heartless as you !
awww wrote:
one less idiot on the road.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurlock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mardela Springs Music Selection (Sep '12) Feb '17 Musikologist 14
Who should I contact about a student loan that ... (Jan '14) Dec '16 marroyo 2
Get Brian out of the VFW by bankrupting & shutt... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Blissfullycool 1
Home Services.. Preston (Jul '16) Jul '16 Five 1
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white (Jan '15) Jun '16 Cheesebydalb 2
Working as a secretary (Jan '16) Jun '16 Cheesebydalb 2
News One way to help Baltimore (May '15) May '16 Trump 2016 6

Hurlock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurlock Mortgages