Deadly accident on Route 50

Deadly accident on Route 50

There are 96 comments on the Daily Times story from Aug 7, 2006, titled Deadly accident on Route 50. In it, Daily Times reports that:

A Virginia man was killed last night after he was ejected from his car following an accident on Route 50, Maryland State Police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
awww

Salisbury, MD

#1 Aug 11, 2006
one less idiot on the road.
No Heart

AOL

#2 Aug 28, 2006
For the actual idiot who wrote the comment before Erik Moya left behind a mother, father, two sister and a two year old son who won't remember him.
You should think about the things you say before you write them for everyone to see. People like you should be the ones taken from the this earth not him. Think about that one!
Janean

Overland Park, KS

#3 Sep 1, 2006
"awww", you should make yourself known so I can come and meet you in person. for you to say something like that about someone who has died, you are heartless, cruel and you need to pick up a Bible because you obviously do not have God in your life. i pray everyday for Erik's family, especially his little boy. i will pray for you as well. seek help!
Bolivian Friend

Richmond, VA

#4 Sep 18, 2006
YOu know it is so sad to see that there are people on this earth that are as heartless as the idiot who wrote that comment. I am a friend of Erik and have known him for about 10 years. He is a genuine person who was always kindhearted. Not only did he leave a little son but he left so much family and friends that will forever miss him. His passing was a great loss to all. May he Rest In Peace and may his family find the peace in them. I will forever miss him and am truly hurt that I did not say goodbye thought I know that his sprit will always live. Love you Erik and Miss you ....Vania
Janean

Silver Spring, MD

#5 Sep 21, 2006
To No Heart and Vania... Erik's birthday is coming up on the 25th of this month (September). If you can attend the mass at Christ the Redeemer Church on Harry Byrd Hwy, please do. Also, don't forget to try and visit his grave. Trust me, I know that's hard to do, but just do it for Erik...

Thank you... R.I.P. Erik
No Heart

AOL

#6 Sep 25, 2006
Happy Birthday Erik!!!
I miss you everyday and so does your son :*(
Janean

Silver Spring, MD

#7 Sep 25, 2006
Keep Erik in your prayers... he would've been 27 today... may he continue to Rest In Peace, and may we never forget him and the impact he had in all of our lives.
Left State

Ithaca, NY

#8 Sep 28, 2006
Drive safe everybody
awww

Salisbury, MD

#10 Oct 1, 2006
yup.
awww wrote:
janiee_doe

Cambridge, MD

#12 Oct 4, 2006
awww wrote:
I never reply to these postings, but after reading that comment I just couldn't help myself. If this was YOUR dead family member, you would be ready to rip someones eyes out for making such a stupid remark. I work at a funeral home.... apparently you have never lost someone to whom you are close to ~ and do not know what awful grief and pain is involved in loosing a loved one?!! Yeah, I'll pray for you too.
awww

Salisbury, MD

#13 Oct 6, 2006
yup yup
awww wrote:
Left State

Ithaca, NY

#14 Oct 10, 2006
Janiee and other ppl who replyed to "awwwww" With such negitive things. Wtf?

"I never reply to these postings, but after reading that comment I just couldn't help myself. If this was YOUR dead family member, you would be ready to rip someones eyes out for making such a stupid remark. I work at a funeral home.... apparently you have never lost someone to whom you are close to ~ and do not know what awful grief and pain is involved in loosing a loved one?!! Yeah, I'll pray for you too."

What if it was youre dead family member , Who was dead cuz that guy was driveing ... He lives , walks away a fine happy man .... You fam is dead and u want him dead. Shit changes quick you people just dont realise WE ALL DIE , dont matter when uz within a 100 year span , NONE of u will be alive... So just live.... Whe nu die u die , I just dont get who would want to live a long boring life , opposed t oa short fun and amazing life.
janiee_doe

Cambridge, MD

#15 Oct 11, 2006
True, but all i was saying was to show some cuoth for the deceased guy and his family. "awww" called him an idiot, remember? it's not like the guy was drunk, drove, and then killed someone.
paligap 48

Salisbury, MD

#16 Oct 13, 2006
well it,s like this if you don,t wear your seat belt ,you disobey the LAW!,i guess he want to die he wore it went he told the driver test,i rest my case.
Janean

Silver Spring, MD

#17 Oct 17, 2006
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!? Do none of you negative people understand what it means when you say, "Rest In Peace?!?!?" You should be ashamed of yourselves for talking bad about the dead. No, he can't hear what you're saying because the dead are conscious of nothing at all, but his family and friends can. And it's just plain disrespectful. Let one of your close friends or family members die, God forbid, and someone talk like this about them... you'd all be ready to go to war. So, take into consideration that he was someone's son, brother, father, best friend and SHOW SOME RESPECT!
janiee_doe

Cambridge, MD

#18 Oct 18, 2006
Janean wrote:
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!? Do none of you negative people understand what it means when you say, "Rest In Peace?!?!?" You should be ashamed of yourselves for talking bad about the dead. No, he can't hear what you're saying because the dead are conscious of nothing at all, but his family and friends can. And it's just plain disrespectful. Let one of your close friends or family members die, God forbid, and someone talk like this about them... you'd all be ready to go to war. So, take into consideration that he was someone's son, brother, father, best friend and SHOW SOME RESPECT!
EXACTLY!!! Like I said ~ I work at a funeral home...thought I was beating dead horse with this! Thank God someone out there GETS IT! It's apparent that the people making these stupid comments about the deceased ~ have not lost anyone close to them.
awww

Salisbury, MD

#19 Oct 20, 2006
who cares if you work in funeral home? revelance? none. sympathy for dead guy? sure but why? really. either he or the other driver or both were driving poorly. speeding i bet. aggressive im sure. so his death rests upon hisself and/or the other driver.

and i repeat, another idiot off the road.
janiee_doe

Cambridge, MD

#20 Oct 21, 2006
As I said.... I'm beating a dead horse with this. Some get it, others dont.
awww

Salisbury, MD

#21 Oct 21, 2006
how can you say that about that poor horse? what about its family?
janiee_doe wrote:
As I said.... I'm beating a dead horse with this. Some get it, others dont.
janiee_doe

Cambridge, MD

#22 Oct 25, 2006
Again....I will pray for you. No further comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurlock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white (Jan '15) Aug 23 PrinterBench Tech 3
Get Brian out of the VFW by bankrupting & shutt... (Jul '16) Aug '17 Atlanta Puppeteer 3
Home Services.. Preston (Jul '16) May '17 leeroy 2
Mardela Springs Music Selection (Sep '12) Feb '17 Musikologist 14
Who should I contact about a student loan that ... (Jan '14) Dec '16 marroyo 2
News One way to help Baltimore (May '15) May '16 Trump 2016 6
views on females that abuse men, then cry wolf? (Apr '16) Apr '16 chabges in federa... 1

Hurlock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurlock Mortgages