Suspects' Families Speak Out About Ra...

Suspects' Families Speak Out About Rape Case

There are 3 comments on the WBOC-TV Salisbury story from Mar 5, 2008, titled Suspects' Families Speak Out About Rape Case. In it, WBOC-TV Salisbury reports that:

“But they were all 14 and above so they were charged in adult court.”

HURLOCK , Md.- Five teenage boys will appear in court on Thursday in Caroline County. via WBOC-TV Salisbury

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBOC-TV Salisbury.

Linda

Denton, MD

#1 Mar 5, 2008
Maybe if that mother had spent more time raising her child so he knew what was right and what was wrong he wouldn't have been standing lookout for the other boys who were committing the rape. He is guilty of contributing to the rape, a violent act. No one protected that little girl during the act or when those disgusting young men went back to school and BRAGGED what they did to her. They should all be tried as adults since what they committed was an adult act
AnOutragedMother

Federalsburg, MD

#2 Mar 5, 2008
In my opinion, the boys did the crime and they need to spend the rest of their life in ADULT prison! Without the possibility of any parole whatsoever!(They need to have someone in prison rape and sodimize them like they did the 12 yr. old girl!)
If I were her mother...I would be the judge and jury of those boys BEFORE they even made it to court! They would NEVER see the light of day ever again! I hope when they go to court that the judge shows NO mercy!
Everyone(All of the boys) that were there on that dreadful night (The ones doing the raping and the ones cheering them on...need to go to PRISON!!!)
The boyfriend is a COWARD for not helping out the girl. What kind of person is he to just leave and let those brutal boys attack her!
They could of killed her that night, and they would of thought nothing of it!
I can't wait until this case goes to court!
I want to see these boys (All Of Them!) pay for what they did to this girl!!!
concerned citizen

Queen Anne, MD

#3 Mar 6, 2008
You shouldnt really judge the boys until they are actually proven guilty and u really get ta hear tha story because you wasnt there and dont know what really happened and how do you kno they were cheering n not jus scared ta say somethin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurlock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News One way to help Baltimore May '15 Bella 2
Mardela Springs Music Selection (Sep '12) Apr '15 Musikologist 11
News The Baltimore Symphony Associates to Host Its 3... Feb '15 Josie 1
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white Jan '15 5839kgw9 1
News Poultry staffers return to work after ammonia leak (Jul '14) Sep '14 zio-terrorism 2
Katharine Palguta (Aug '14) Aug '14 that girl 1
MS Word 2013 In Person or Live On-line Legal W... (Jun '14) Jun '14 12twelve 1
More from around the web

Hurlock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hurlock Mortgages