Top 10 Qualities of a Great Secretary
Posted in the Hurlock Forum
#1 Feb 14, 2012
Below top 10 Qualities of a Great Secretary:
1. Organized and detail oriented.
2. Puts the boss's and company's "best foot forward" since he/she will most likely come in contact with clients before the boss does.
3. Always answers the phone and greets visitors with a smile on his/her face and in his/her voice.
4. Has up-to-date skills and the ability to learn new skills and procedures with ease.
5. Knows when to keep his/her mouth shut and when not to. Doesn't quibble over the small stuff.
6. Listens well and presents solutions rather than dwell on problems.
7. Presents a professional appearance and attitude at all times. Doesn't bring personal problems to work.
8. Follows through quickly and efficiently with all tasks.
9. Terrific spelling and grammar skills, and knows how to interpret the boss's hieroglyphics!
10. Remembers the pressures the boss is under and doesn't bother the boss with every little problem.
Do you want o add more any secretary skill?
Add your comments below
|Home Services.. Preston (Jul '16)||May '17||leeroy||2|
|Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white (Jan '15)||May '17||leeroy||2|
|Get Brian out of the VFW by bankrupting & shutt... (Jul '16)||May '17||vfw drunk||2|
|Mardela Springs Music Selection (Sep '12)||Feb '17||Musikologist||14|
|Who should I contact about a student loan that ... (Jan '14)||Dec '16||marroyo||2|
|One way to help Baltimore (May '15)||May '16||Trump 2016||6|
|views on females that abuse men, then cry wolf? (Apr '16)||Apr '16||chabges in federa...||1|
Find what you want!
Search Hurlock Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC