1 dead, 1 injured in car-pedestrian a...

1 dead, 1 injured in car-pedestrian accident

There are 1 comment on the RecordOnline.com story from Dec 17, 2008, titled 1 dead, 1 injured in car-pedestrian accident. In it, RecordOnline.com reports that:

Tragedy struck a Westtown couple in their 70s as they walked to sing Christmas carols at a nursing home, police say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RecordOnline.com.

Just me

Liberty, NY

#1 Dec 17, 2008
This indeed was very sad I know of this accident and there were no evil parties here. This couple were going caroling (no evil there)and the driver didn't see the couple on a dark road in the misty rain. The driver encountered this couple who were running accross in the middle of the road, dressed in dark clothing. Please pray for all involved. Please!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurleyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the best kind of Dip? (Dec '08) Aug 20 Ballstothewall 209
Can a man love two women at the same time? (Mar '10) Aug 20 Luigi 223
News Portions of Route 42 in Fallsburg to be repaved (Aug '12) Aug 15 Bozo 2
State Route 42 Aug 15 Bozo 1
oh yeah Aug 14 NonIib 2
News Monticello gets set for all things bagel (Aug '13) Aug '13 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Bored Stiff In Bi... 16

Hurleyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurleyville Mortgages