Can a man love two women at the same ...
Erica

Fresno, CA

#181 Jul 7, 2013
I am in the situation where my husband wants both of us.I have been with my husband for 1yr because it was a force marriage due to being pregnant. And we live happily throughout that year But not so long ago, he told me he told me he is still in love with his ex. He want me and he wants her. He tells me that I am a good wife as in clean, cook ,and taking good care of our kid. But he wants her because she can make him laugh and satisfy him in bed. Before, we got married his ex and him dated for 6yrs and it was an off and no relationship. When they broke up he and I meet me and I got pregnant . So, now he finally reveals his feelings and he is going to go back and marry her. What should I do? I dont want to stay because I don't want to show him that he is able to disrespect me. At the same time I want to stay because of our child.But what should I do now? Should I still stay and let him marry her and things will work out?
kj london

Banbury, UK

#182 Jul 8, 2013
Erica wrote:
I am in the situation where my husband wants both of us.I have been with my husband for 1yr because it was a force marriage due to being pregnant. And we live happily throughout that year But not so long ago, he told me he told me he is still in love with his ex. He want me and he wants her. He tells me that I am a good wife as in clean, cook ,and taking good care of our kid. But he wants her because she can make him laugh and satisfy him in bed. Before, we got married his ex and him dated for 6yrs and it was an off and no relationship. When they broke up he and I meet me and I got pregnant . So, now he finally reveals his feelings and he is going to go back and marry her. What should I do? I dont want to stay because I don't want to show him that he is able to disrespect me. At the same time I want to stay because of our child.But what should I do now? Should I still stay and let him marry her and things will work out?
hi erica, please put yourself and your beautiful child first, only you know if you can cope without him but i do so hope for your sanity that you can and find the strength to move on without him. these men just use women for their own needs, not sure where you are in the world as you say he wants to marry her as well?? but without divorcing you how can he?? i am ashamed of the female race sometimes as these women know the men are out of bounds but still think it ok to have affairs so enabling the men. please contact me if you want to talk i am still stuck in the nightmare and havent found the strength yet to leave but i am working on it, not sure if im allowed to give my e mail but will try karenmurf at yah** dot com and i am in the uk. if you get address and need to chat anytime drop me a line sometimes just talking to someone in a similair place helps. chin up and take care of yourself and baby xx
anu

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#183 Jul 9, 2013
im the best friend.. i love him, and i cant wait to find my own boyfriend so that this pain of being in love with someone else's man will just go away..! im trying my best to fall out of love!!
DoubleTrouble wrote:
I am totally and completely in Love.
With two women one is physical and emotional my fiance is everything I always wanted in a woman faithful and honest.with a body that cant go a block without getting stares. but she is very strong willed and defiant at times it feels as if she is my child.
the other is intelligent and always challenges my intellect. she is my best friend and we are very compatible. it began as a friendship and quickly became more. we are closer in age and interest.
and she knows about my fiance but stays by my side.
my fiance has beat her up twice but she stays with me on the low.
sounds like its easy to make the decision but the thing is that she is not really my type she doesn't have the type of body i like though i love her style. I am afraid I would just end up cheating on her and lose her forever.
I still love my fiance and know she is defiant because of catching me with my other lover.
I am torn and know time is running out. its been 3 years and they both expect me to leave the other.
so beyond the issue i have in answer to the question yes a man can love two woman but he might not be able to choose. true love would be to love one enough to set her free and love the other enough to stay by her side and not wonder what could have been.
if you are in this situation my advise, what i wish i could have is for one to admit that the other loves me more and let us be dont just stay to not lose but admit if the other is trying harder than you would step aside.or if you feel its real love hold your physical and see if the friendship and emotion are real in the long run if he is in love with you he will respect this move and stay by your side the friendship will grow and he should realize where his heart is as for me im still confused.
Jason

The Colony, TX

#184 Jul 31, 2013
Lunar eclipes wrote:
I was listening to a song the other day that left me a lil confused. The lyrics explained how big his love was for these two woman and how he could not live with out either of them. Is this even possible? is his love different for each one of them?
It is possible, I nearly killed myself today cause I had to pick one and I couldn't live with hurting either one of them
225swi

Mumbai, India

#185 Aug 8, 2013
nmrmt wrote:
this is the first time m commenting hopefully it makes sense and helps some one in a similar situation..i was in love with a guy whose in a long distance relationship with my best friend..i knew it was soo wrong but it felt it was right so i went ahead anyway..he made the 1st move..he said he loved me n he pursued me till i admitted my feelings..n i hate to admit that we made out. he used to say he trusts me n he loves hanging out with me coz he feels good..and this was the second time he was cheating his gf..i didnt know how to react and i couldnt bring myself to ask him to leave his gf..it took me a year n finally i came to my senses and finally asked him to choose bw me n his gf..he flipped..all his friends know his gf but not me..he said he couldnt do that..so now we arent friends anymore. i thought id never say this..but m relieved that its over..i need a man who ll have the balls to stand by me and fight for me..i knw i deserve that much. u might think its ok to be the other woman..but in time ull always want more..ull always wish he had chosen u instead n ull feel he only used u..it will break u. better to leave before ur left. atleast ull have ur dignity
U know wat... m in d same situation.. I felt he used me. I couldn't love 2 ppl at a go.. now he s going to get married.. I hate myself
sssss

Mumbai, India

#186 Aug 8, 2013
I had a wonderful relationship for 10 yrs. I then met up this guy n fell for him. Even he showed up his interest on me. Things were going good.. it was time for my wedding with d first guy but I wasn't ready.. I actually went n proposed d 2 nd guy n asked him for wedding.. he said life would be too critical n denied marrying me.

I got married to my first guy.. after I was back to work again we both were the same.. we din have an intercourse though. We had done everything.. being this I just could say onething... "two ppl cannot be loved at a go". I ignored my husband completely n m scared the relationship will crash.. I m not able to come out of this person. N he s getting married soon. He love somebody else.. he never used d 3 magical words but he cared for me n he was Der always.. he promises me he would show me d same care as a best fren entire life.. but I want to be his...

Do u guys think I was used... I m in a deep depression.. I am unable to come out Of him. N I m ruining my married life.. Wat to do...
Mroc

Savannah, GA

#187 Aug 16, 2013
I'm the other women that's in love with a man who has a wife. He says he loves me and we are currently about to have a baby together but he will never stay the night with me because he says he have to respect his home but the thing about that is that she knows about the baby and is willing to be there to help take care of our son. My thing is if she ok with us seeing each other and having a baby then y can't she be ok with him staying a couple nights out of the week with me? She is around 56 yrs old. I'm 30 and he is 42 yrs old. Do u think its only because I'm having sex with him and she's not arousing him anymore that he is with me? And if so what should I do because my heart is with him but my mind is saying don't settle because i do want to get married one day and have my own family and i really don't think he is ever going to leave his wife for me.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#188 Aug 16, 2013
Mroc wrote:
I'm the other women that's in love with a man who has a wife. He says he loves me and we are currently about to have a baby together but he will never stay the night with me because he says he have to respect his home but the thing about that is that she knows about the baby and is willing to be there to help take care of our son. My thing is if she ok with us seeing each other and having a baby then y can't she be ok with him staying a couple nights out of the week with me? She is around 56 yrs old. I'm 30 and he is 42 yrs old. Do u think its only because I'm having sex with him and she's not arousing him anymore that he is with me? And if so what should I do because my heart is with him but my mind is saying don't settle because i do want to get married one day and have my own family and i really don't think he is ever going to leave his wife for me.
He's probably never going to leave his wife. This is going to sound horrible but it sounds like the wife maybe looking after you. You're pregnant with child, doesn't want the baby to be hurt or yourself? Who knows, perhaps she's so fed with him that it doesn't bother her anymore, she knows him better than you.

Good luck. Be safe.
Go to Lamaze, get a girlfriend to go with you, not him.
cooper

Ramnagar, India

#189 Aug 24, 2013
can u tell me the name of the song and the singer please? i am in love with two women but both say that one cant love two people at the same time....
Lunar eclipes wrote:
I was listening to a song the other day that left me a lil confused. The lyrics explained how big his love was for these two woman and how he could not live with out either of them. Is this even possible? is his love different for each one of them?
cooper

Ramnagar, India

#190 Aug 24, 2013
i am in love with two women but both say that one cant love two people at the same time...

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#191 Aug 25, 2013
I think the answer is YES. You can love 2 women but you can only choose 1 to be you wife. True story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#192 Aug 27, 2013
Well then I hope the wife has a heart of steel perhaps then when he nears he can see himself as she sees him.

Why do the women stay with these men?!
Confused girl

Sanaa, Yemen

#193 Aug 28, 2013
I guess u are from the same background as me which accets polygamy and it's nice ur wives get along..I might use ur advice on something becoz i believe a man can love two women genuinely.. I am 25 years old and ive never loved/been in a relationship with anyone until recently (one and a half years) when i started liking a man who is twice my age. i never showed my liking to him but i knew he was falling for me. He admitted that he loved me and was crazy over me but couldn't be with me (marry me) coz of his age and all... hez married and has grown kids and i accepted that but cant block the love from my heart, neither can he! its getting stronger in fact..i dont want anything from him and i would hate if he spoiled his relations with his family yet i cant block the feeling..i see him everyday at work and sometimes we dont even talk... how do i erase him from my mind??
pre HIS story wrote:
when it comes down to it before modern "civil"ization
having more than one spouse was fairly common and the norm in many cultures. and i dont mean just middle east harems I mean a family with two wives raising there kids together communally.
only with the proliferation of the monetary system where paper and property needed to be divided fairly in divorces and legal disputes did it become necessary to have legal weddings to one partner.
as a matter of fact most times instead of getting divorced and separating a woman would simply move out of the master bedroom and into another room with her children and the man would move his next wife in no drama no fighting it was considered low class to to leave your children's father and the man of the house would care for both families as one.
this is a natural way to deal with it.
the only problem is that people are so influenced
by media and what other people say or think that these customs are nolonger followed remember therewas no welfare back then if you left your man and had no career or anything you was out in the street or whoring.
the basic truth is that if it is convenient or the relationships evolve to this point no one should have problem with it but. jealous ones envy and the nerd dude that was in the church or government (same at one time) couldn't hold down two females so decided to make it illegal.
I have been with my two "wifeys" for six years they both know it took awhile for it to be sorted out the biggest issues where other peoples opinions not our dynamics.
I live with one all week and spend weekends with other. they are both happy and free to pursue other interests if they wish. but they don't.
cuz guys don't know how to not play games nowadays im honest and when i say i will do something i do neither is lacking of anything a lot more than they would get with a lot of these clowns out there.
you only have one life to live dowhat makes you happy even if its unorthodox those who judge need to mind there own spouse and not worry about what you doing.
if no one is getting hurt live free dont let others opinions or archaic religious beliefs stop you.
most of the religions where created to hold down the surfs and peasants and put fear in their uneducated minds evolve and live.
if you don't agree that's fine but get your head out of the window and worry about your own home.
Johnnomads

United States

#194 Sep 22, 2013
The short answer is yes he can! Expanding on that answer, when you have a child and you have another, do you love that 1st child any less? No of course not, your love grows to encompass both of your children.
When I married my wives (who were chosen by wives btw) I strive to love them equally and unconditionally, and while we've had & have our issues, we are committed & love each other and will grow old together.
Living & Loving, our 35th year of our Family's Journey Together!:)
Bongani Muthisi

Ashburn, VA

#195 Oct 2, 2013
It heppens, but it can't be true love on both sides. Love is more than just mere feelings and emotions but its a choice.. Make your choice.
Belinda

King William's Town, South Africa

#196 Oct 7, 2013
I am also the one of two women,i am his first girlfriend,then the Mother of his child which who came after me,i'v tried to quit but its hard.
hurting

Ann Arbor, MI

#197 Oct 9, 2013
yes, it is possible. i am in love with 2 women. I know what love means not just sexual. When you think about them day and night. Want to do what you can for them to be happy. Always wanting to be there for their every need. Wishing you could give more. Thinking about their beautiful smile and lovely bright eyes makes your day. Unfortunately I can only be with one. The pain is something I would not wish on any fellow human being.
baby J

UK

#198 Oct 9, 2013
Am in love with this guy who will be getting married in two months time ,though we ve been dating for 3yrs now, I knew him before his fiance, he wanted me so bad in his life but was proving had to get , after two years I accepted and we have been together for 3yrs now he just engaged me last week he also want to get married to me , making two of us , dnt know what to do , need ur advice.he is always there caring and loving
Inovermyhead

Fort Myers, FL

#199 Oct 18, 2013
The man I'm in love with has a girlfriend of 3 or so years... We met unexpectedly... It's like they say, you can't fight your feelings... I can't imagine dealing with loving two people... It's hard enough to be one of the women but I know it happens to good people and no one wants to hurt anyone but a decision always needs to be made... It's like Johnny Depp said... If you're in love with two women, choose the second because if you were in love with the first the second wouldn't be there.
hurting wrote:
yes, it is possible. i am in love with 2 women. I know what love means not just sexual. When you think about them day and night. Want to do what you can for them to be happy. Always wanting to be there for their every need. Wishing you could give more. Thinking about their beautiful smile and lovely bright eyes makes your day. Unfortunately I can only be with one. The pain is something I would not wish on any fellow human being.
MrG

Singapore, Singapore

#200 Oct 21, 2013
I myself loved 6 woman at once.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurleyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the best kind of Dip? (Dec '08) Aug 20 Ballstothewall 209
News Portions of Route 42 in Fallsburg to be repaved (Aug '12) Aug 15 Bozo 2
State Route 42 Aug 15 Bozo 1
oh yeah Aug 14 NonIib 2
News Monticello gets set for all things bagel (Aug '13) Aug '13 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Bored Stiff In Bi... 16
Debate: Marijuana - Hurleyville, NY (Sep '10) Nov '10 Maude 3

Hurleyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurleyville Mortgages