Can a man love two women at the same ...
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Since: Jan 14

Tampa, FL

#223 Feb 20, 2014
I think that its unfortunately possible for a man to think either of two women could lobe him enough to get him to stop being a cheating liar but thz truth is that it hurts deeply when the man that you love, that you were continuously faithful to, has another lover that takrs precedence over yoy and your children together. That hurts deeply.topix.com bronx ny

Since: Jan 14

Tampa, FL

#224 Feb 20, 2014
ChattyChatty wrote:
I think that its unfortunately possible for a man to think either of two women could lobe him enough to get him to stop being a cheating liar but thz truth is that it hurts deeply when the man that you love, that you were continuously faithful to, has another lover that takrs precedence over yoy and your children together. That hurts deeply.topix.com bronx ny
What typo kindo love is that? lol Snitty! I say lol lol!
Kri Kri

Xewkija, Malta

#225 Mar 11, 2014
Well you can love anything and as many people as you wish. It is hard to find a person who has everything you want in them. However to love someone deeply is to respect them and not just for your own benefit but also for theirs. Obviously it is normal to be attracted to another... it is what you do that counts. Honesty is key. My opinion is that your greatest and best partner should be someone that you can confide anything and someone that you are compatible with and that both of you respect and help one another.
edtenor

Tucson, AZ

#226 Mar 22, 2014
Lunar eclipes wrote:
I was listening to a song the other day that left me a lil confused. The lyrics explained how big his love was for these two woman and how he could not live with out either of them. Is this even possible? is his love different for each one of them?
yes it is possible we love both parents we love both grandparents the same way you.love both children the same of course its Possible Eddie
edtenor

Tucson, AZ

#227 Mar 22, 2014
Kri Kri wrote:
Well you can love anything and as many people as you wish. It is hard to find a person who has everything you want in them. However to love someone deeply is to respect them and not just for your own benefit but also for theirs. Obviously it is normal to be attracted to another... it is what you do that counts. Honesty is key. My opinion is that your greatest and best partner should be someone that you can confide anything and someone that you are compatible with and that both of you respect and help one another.
'Kri' the kind of woman I would like to know Eddie
Beng Garcia

Caloocan, Philippines

#228 Mar 28, 2014
Yes my soulmate is married man.. According to him he can love two women at the same time. But my question now is why? If he is in love with his wife why did he looked and search for me? I left for abroad to United States and didn't see him for 35 years.
Is there such thing 2 women in his life same degree of love?
NYC Master Plumber

Bronx, NY

#229 Mar 30, 2014
I have a brother in law a doctor he had 4 wives in 12 YEARS!!!! plus affairs during each marriage

Some people are never happy

Everyone cheats to a certain degree BUT there has to be a happy medium

goergebenast

Pittsburgh, PA

#230 Apr 4, 2014

Yep in any combination..On knees-standing-doggy style hey pick a style
whocares

Melbourne, Australia

#231 Apr 7, 2014
Mummzi wrote:
I am one of the 2 women and it's killing me.I've been with my partner for 20 years.
then leave him, for your own sake
madison

Marietta, GA

#234 Apr 30, 2014
If you are in love but yet after sometime start to fight and you find yourself talking to someone about it and then fall in love with that person and cheat. Then really you were not in love. Love will prevent you from cheating. Instead of talking to someone else talk to your mate let them know how you feel. Explain how much you want to have things go well how much you dislike fighting with them.

Then you will see for yourself how much you love this person.
Drifting to sleep

Fairfield, CA

#235 May 2, 2014
Love 2 women, yes. Mother, daughter, wife, grandmother.

That's 4 women. I would risk my life for any of them, that's love.
sympathetic

Salt Lake City, UT

#236 Jul 8, 2014
Yes, a man can love two women at once and take care of them both. I, as a woman can see that there are not enough good men to go around, in order for people to be happy and fulfilled sharing a good man may be necessary in the world today. what we as women need to do is stop being jealous and selfish and recognize the needs of our fellow sisters in god and be willing to share good men, notice I say "good" men not creepy, sleazy slime bags that just want to get off with as many women as possible. So yes I believe a man can love two women but I also believe it doesn't happen very often that a man truly loves them and most often he just lusts for one and disrespects the other. situations like this rarely work out because of the hardness of men (or Women's) hearts. For it to work there has to be complete honesty and acceptance by all parties involved. If one or more people don't know about the other there is secrecy, dishonesty, disrespect, and that is not love!!!!
CandyLady910

Tampa, FL

#238 Aug 3, 2014
I'm in a situation where me and this guy have been talking for 8 months now and he recently confessed to me about having a girlfriend. I heard it from someone else...it broke my heart but he says he is confused he loves us both..but the thing about it we ALL work together so I have to bite my tounge to avoid drama...I'm in love with this man but I don't know what to do
rafael

Kearny, NJ

#242 Dec 11, 2014
Double Your Pleasure wrote:
Yes, a man can love two women at the same time. All you have to do is talk them into a threesome, if you know what I mean.
That's what I doing now 1 said yes,im waiting for the right opportunity to talk to the other one
LLJ

Leicester, NC

#243 Dec 12, 2014
It is possible to love more than one person at a time. But the real question is, Is it fair to stay with them both and expect them to wait around until you make your choice? It has been 3 years. Everyone has the right to be happy and I do feel loving them both is possible I don't feel sharing your heart with them both with fair to any on you... If your love strong as you proclaim then you should be able to allow that love to make your choice to keep one and love the other one enough to let her go...
Why I say what I do:
I am in love with this man I know he is in love with me and is in love with his ex-wife (soon be I think) because he told me so. I excepted this and was "OK" with thinking he was over her because they split up and she moved to Florida. Much to my surprise I found them sharing pictures/video chat and interesting texts. So you see I excepted them being friends because they shared a love at one point so I thought the love at this point was just a friendship love because they had been together for quite a long time (off and on) but I can't understand why they have to share certain things if they have chosen to be apart. It leads me to believe that he is truly in love with her and just loves me and what I have to offer.
So you see I am truly in love with him. But i don't feel it is fair that i have to share certain things about him with any other women...
He doesn't see it as a problem. He told me if i wasn't getting enough at home I am to go out and get if from someone else. This for me goes against everything I believe in. I feel if you truly love someone you should be with that person and not share yourself with others... I am a faithful person and while i except the fact one can love two I feel you should make a choice and move forward...
Bizarre story

Philadelphia, PA

#246 Jan 27, 2015
My best friend/lover just admitted he wants another woman to mother his child since i cant have any more kids and he wants to buy a house for all of us to live together. He said he just wants her for the mother and me for the lover. Is this normal behavior?
JustPlain

United States

#247 May 28, 2015
DoubleTrouble wrote:
I am totally and completely in Love.
With two women one is physical and emotional my fiance is everything I always wanted in a woman faithful and honest.with a body that cant go a block without getting stares. but she is very strong willed and defiant at times it feels as if she is my child.
the other is intelligent and always challenges my intellect. she is my best friend and we are very compatible. it began as a friendship and quickly became more. we are closer in age and interest.
and she knows about my fiance but stays by my side.
my fiance has beat her up twice but she stays with me on the low.
sounds like its easy to make the decision but the thing is that she is not really my type she doesn't have the type of body i like though i love her style. I am afraid I would just end up cheating on her and lose her forever.
I still love my fiance and know she is defiant because of catching me with my other lover.
I am torn and know time is running out. its been 3 years and they both expect me to leave the other.
so beyond the issue i have in answer to the question yes a man can love two woman but he might not be able to choose. true love would be to love one enough to set her free and love the other enough to stay by her side and not wonder what could have been.
if you are in this situation my advise, what i wish i could have is for one to admit that the other loves me more and let us be dont just stay to not lose but admit if the other is trying harder than you would step aside.or if you feel its real love hold your physical and see if the friendship and emotion are real in the long run if he is in love with you he will respect this move and stay by your side the friendship will grow and he should realize where his heart is as for me im still confused.
Ita very possible to be in love with two. But the truth is we get into this messy matter because we are not truly satisfied in the first place. Rather physically or emotionally, the feeling of incompletion can lead you outside your relationship. Right or wrong doesn't matter. Its human. We tend to have a unrealistic expectations when searching for a old lady as we say. A perfect woman/man doe the ladies sake. Does not exist in an imperfect world including ourselves. So we tend to try to take a lil something from this one. And a lil something from that one in order to feel complete. Not seeing that what we are doing is wrong. She got the best head on her shoulders.and she faithful. But all we do is bump heads.cant agree on anything. While this one aint all that of the loyal type or as patient but we vibe so well. The chemistry with her surpasses that of the other. She understands me. But the other has done nothing to deserve me leaving and crushing her spirit. And so we lead on and let time fly. Lingering. Loving two for two completely different reasons mentally making one. In the end will come a choice. And that choice will be the hardest thing to do if your truly in love with both. In some cases both may even have children by you. Depending on how long the situation has been going..which quadruples the choice head. My answer is yes you can be equally in love with two. But any thing beyond two is just lust. And bs. No longer confusion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurleyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabeth Cuevas Bronx HIV POSITIVE Hooker not ... 8 hr mig212 1
News 13 Gang Members Arrested in Massive Bronx Taked... Jul 23 Boiling Pointer 1
News 6 People Shot at Park Party in The Bronx, Polic... Jul 21 reality is a crutch 2
News Bums are running amok in New York City and it n... Jul 20 Better Idea 1
DayTop Village-SwanLake (Dec '10) Jul 13 speck 66
News Monticello gets set for all things bagel (Aug '13) Aug '13 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Bored Stiff In Bi... 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurleyville Mortgages