Citizen

Black River Falls, WI

#1 Dec 19, 2011
I want to see the mine come and give the area a shot in the arm with jobs and good paying jobs. My problem all the BS that Gtac is trying to put in this bill. Like the diverting of Tax money to the state and not keeping it local. Don't you think its kinda funny how the "author" of the bill is from south Milwaukee. You now that Gtac is the real author of the bill. Its kinda like go to a car dealer and they show you a shiny new car and you agree to sign what ever they want you to sign. Wake up people if the ore deposit is as good as they say then lets not jump at the bill they wrote lets take a little time and get it done right.

Everyone is jumping on Jauch but if you listen to what he said I think he has the right idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mercerschoolfacts.blogspot is again spinning lies (Feb '14) Nov '17 ALL ABOUT MERCER WI 26
John Sendra cruises to victory over Kickak (Apr '17) Oct '17 Mercerisfucked 5
Your Taxes Just Might Be Going Up (May '17) Aug '17 Loons 2
Files! Let's meet up. (Mar '17) May '17 Fred 5
Mercer has a new boss Chairman John Sendra! (Apr '17) Apr '17 Judy 2
sendra wins mercer town chairman (Apr '17) Apr '17 Mercer resident 1
Schmidt is a fat looser (Apr '17) Apr '17 Smit 2

Hurley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurley Mortgages