Hurley area walking, biking trail no ...

Hurley area walking, biking trail no longer just a dream

There are 7 comments on the Daily Globe story from Sep 28, 2007, titled Hurley area walking, biking trail no longer just a dream. In it, Daily Globe reports that:

“The forested pathway project will not only allow community members to enjoy the Northwood's environment, it will also help foster healthy, active lifestyles in Hurley”

A two-year old initiative to construct a walking and biking path between downtown Hurley and Cary Location has come to fruition. via Daily Globe

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Globe.

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Oct 9, 2007
See Ellen and the anti-ATV crowd, this one is for you... it's called give and take.

Marengo, IL

#2 Oct 9, 2007
Silence tree Huggers!
ATV is a retard

Kingsland, GA

#3 May 31, 2008
The name say's it all....
ATV riders from FIB land and other parts of lower WI
are, bar none, the worst examples of human swine to behold. They are: Rude, arrogant, trespassers that should be outlawed. I have heard though, that there might be some promise in allowing a bag limit.

Madison, WI

#4 May 31, 2008
Silence Racine fool!
ATV is a retard

Kingsland, GA

#5 May 31, 2008
Really: Are you retarded? I'm serious. I mean, I don't want to continue slamming you with my witty rejoinder if you cannot even comprehend the clever jabs that I take at you. It's not fun if you really are as cognitively disabled as you appear to be in virtual print. I fell like we are in a tennis match: I keep firing brilliant shots with grace and the apparent ease that comes from expertise and talent - while you, on the other hand, stumble around your side of the court with your panties around your hooves and your squiggly little tail wagging back and forth as if keeping time to some idiot rhyme that only you can hear.
At least tell me if you finished high school (It' obvious that you never attended university).
Did you take the bus to school? Was it the little one?
What sort of work do you do?
Does it involve a mop and a bucket?

Cumberland, WI

#7 Mar 27, 2014

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#8 Sep 25, 2014
Great! Keep the damn bicycles off the roads. They don't belong anywhere near streets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kelly kohegyi for school board! Mar 8 John 2
Karl Anderson for school board! Mar 7 Fred and Matt 5
Liberal Karl Anderson or Consevative Kelly Kohe... Mar 6 Concerned Citizen 1
Karl crooked Anderson wants to close the school Mar 6 Concerned Citizen 1
love mercer school facts (Jul '14) Feb '18 Shannon 2
The Dou.Che Bag List (Sep '14) Jan '18 Matt 3
Files! Let's meet up. (Mar '17) Jan '18 Jay 6

Hurley Jobs

Personal Finance

Hurley Mortgages