uptight douche bags
zeke

Tomah, WI

#1 Jan 27, 2011
Is Mercer the center of the douche bag universe? From the shopkeepers to that idiot post master, there are more greedy,manipulative, dishonest, scammers than any place I have lived in Wisconsin, AND I LIVED IN HAYWARD IN THE 80's!!!Thank God I live outside of town, I can just do my biz in Hurley. To Mercerites, try pulling the stick out of your ass and being human for a change, IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Fred

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Jan 27, 2011
Wow!! Couldn't agree with you more.
LMFOA

Chippewa Falls, WI

#4 Jan 28, 2011
Fred wrote:
Wow!! Couldn't agree with you more.
Wow I couldn't agree more that you're exactly what this discussion is titled.
zeke

Tomah, WI

#7 Jan 30, 2011
I used to be right there for a young person from small town "up north" who would come to the factories of S.E. Wis. for work. But after spending time in this clannish environment, fuck them. People try to keep me from making a buck up here, when we get back to my neighborhood,you self entitled little douches better be ready to scratch and claw, it's a new world. Better stay up here, live on food stamps and the dwindling tips from tourists. losers
Richard

Black River Falls, WI

#8 May 20, 2013
Perhaps you could share some names and stories so that people can be fore warned. I could tell you about a few!
interesred

Orland Park, IL

#9 Jun 20, 2013
Richard wrote:
Perhaps you could share some names and stories so that people can be fore warned. I could tell you about a few!
I met a few recently hate to say the name
Richard

Cadott, WI

#10 Jun 21, 2013
interesred wrote:
<quoted text>I met a few recently hate to say the name
Sharing a name and your opinion isn't against the law. Spill it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elliot Kerwin Apr '16 Slick 2
Vic loses every election! Apr '16 Liberals suck 1
Recall Hartigan Apr '16 Laura Palmer 3
Vote NO to Paul Juske for school board! (Oct '13) Apr '16 Chris 112
tanner register two votes Apr '16 John 2
alledge sex offenders at mercer school Apr '16 SEX OFFENDERS AT ... 1
Ted Cruz Exposed, watch the Video. then Vote Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurley Mortgages