Comments
21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated Oct 26, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cares

New York, NY

#21 Aug 13, 2012
Rebecca has been through a lot in her life. Before DURING and after her marriage to David. Through all her hardships she is still a very desirable woman with a good heart. I'm sure she has some issues, who wouldn't with the life she's had. She's a strong beautiful woman and I'm sure she will be ok. Btw she's not shacked up anywhere. She has her own home on slate creek.
becky

Tazewell, VA

#22 Aug 13, 2012
then your balls must be nasty ass hell.
Drug free puss here no big black dicks stretch this tighty.
she might know

Pikeville, KY

#23 Aug 13, 2012
Ask her if she knows Jeff jenkins
Cares

United States

#24 Aug 14, 2012
becky wrote:
then your balls must be nasty ass hell.
Drug free puss here no big black dicks stretch this tighty.
So she's not racist. Good for her.
Jenkins

United States

#25 Aug 14, 2012
she might know wrote:
Ask her if she knows Jeff jenkins
That boy from the tv show the voice?
That would be pretty cool. So what if she does know anyone named Jeff Jenkins or anyone else for that matter. Live and let live, love thy neighbor, leave the woman alone.
becky

Tazewell, VA

#26 Aug 14, 2012
Jenkins wrote:
<quoted text>
That boy from the tv show the voice?
That would be pretty cool. So what if she does know anyone named Jeff Jenkins or anyone else for that matter. Live and let live, love thy neighbor, leave the woman alone.
like i said shes a hoe.
becky

Tazewell, VA

#27 Aug 14, 2012
oh a pill hoe while at it
Last time

United States

#28 Aug 14, 2012
becky wrote:
oh a pill hoe while at it
Bet she's a better woman than you and I bet you couldn't handle nearly as much crap that life has thrown at her. You know nothing about the woman. Only what you hear and most of that is lies. Sounds to me like you are nothing more than a judgemental worthless human who lifts themselves up by putting others down so piss on you. Thank God she is wise enough to not pay any attention to this gossip on this ignorant website. You people that get on here and are so intersted in what's hurting people make me sick.
I love Rebecca and I'll defend her as long as I live no matter what she's done in the past none of it matters. I hope you can stop getting pleasure from others pain. Maybe if you can stop being a judgemental racist and let lil tighty as you called it get stretched a lil ya self maybe you won't concern yourself with other peoples business.
like to know

United States

#29 Aug 16, 2012
becky wrote:
becky would frig a black snake whos she seeing now let me guess another drug addict.
is becky still with anthony that is what i would like to no if she is isnt then who is she with and were does she live at no dont see her much n hurley anymore
someone who knows to

United States

#30 Aug 16, 2012
Last time wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet she's a better woman than you and I bet you couldn't handle nearly as much crap that life has thrown at her. You know nothing about the woman. Only what you hear and most of that is lies. Sounds to me like you are nothing more than a judgemental worthless human who lifts themselves up by putting others down so piss on you. Thank God she is wise enough to not pay any attention to this gossip on this ignorant website. You people that get on here and are so intersted in what's hurting people make me sick.
I love Rebecca and I'll defend her as long as I live no matter what she's done in the past none of it matters. I hope you can stop getting pleasure from others pain. Maybe if you can stop being a judgemental racist and let lil tighty as you called it get stretched a lil ya self maybe you won't concern yourself with other peoples business.
first of all becky has put ppl threw hell to like going out with men who has a family at home which it takes two but if she was such a good woman doesnt look like she would do that and u no what that isnt a rumore that is lie its the truth she supported a drug habit for him and laid with him for quit some time so u no what she hasnt been threw nothing that she hasnt put someone esle threw so there for she could go to hell and the bad thing is when she get caught by the mans woman she runs like hell i mean she is so bad she could at least have the nerve to look at that mans woman in the face when she get caught instead of running away but i forgot she has to have to or three to fight she doesnt fight fair she has laid with everything on lesters fork im mean u act like she is sister mary or something u make me sick maybe u need to open ur eyes and realize what u are saying and also realize that the rumors that u say are mostly lies are mostly true so go ahead up hold miss lil perfect cause it makes u look like a idiot and it makes me laugh but n one way it makes me sick to think someone actually is on here saying she is tough she has been threw a lot evendently she hasnt been threw anything to hard or she wouldnt being laying with a man who has a family casue im sure its not to fun knowing ur man is having a affair with lil miss perfect haha supported his drug habit whil his family sets home with out so u need to do a lil reasearch on ur miss perfect becky and realize she hurts ppl just like ppl gets on here and tlks bout her so shut the hell up u idiot lol
know too

Richlands, VA

#31 Aug 17, 2012
wasn't she seeing her friend's old man too? they ain't friends no more.
well

Tazewell, VA

#32 Aug 29, 2012
only thing i can say she better never ever talk to buddy hunt again i know what she is shes a hoe he told me so if she looks or talks to him ever i will beat her f*ckin brains out it would do her no good to run i find her.
Love you always

Pikeville, KY

#33 Oct 26, 2012
All you people on here taking about BECKY need to dry UP.IF I KNEW WHO YOU WERE I WOULD KICK YOUR TEETH OUT.!!! ANYONE THAT DOESN'T LIKE THIS JUST POST WHERE TO MEET YOU.I have LOVED BECKY Since she was 15. BECKY YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS. BECKY it doesn't matter how long it is between US seeing or talking. YOU KNOW I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU. CALL ME YOU KNOW YOU WILL LAUGH AND SMILE THAT BEAUTIFUL SMILE BEFORE WERE DONE TALKING. LOVE YOU ALWAYS!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deans Shotokan Karate contact information 22 min FYI 2
Need hairdresser, new to area, any suggestions? 31 min FYI 4
Food city's cakes (Jan '14) 1 hr Dumbasses 12
HAYSI jail 3 hr stormdancer 19
crowd 13 hr ill just tell ya 24
Laura Gail Lester Compton 22 hr Mackie 27
New Obamacare Outrage! Free cars for the Unempl... Fri --Crack Rabbit-- 11
•••
•••
•••