Sick Of It

Pikeville, KY

#1 Aug 3, 2012
That some of the recently released drugheads have been getting jobs thanks to lawyers, it makes me fing sick that I have been applying everywhere only to learn that I been beat out of a job at Teco, Revelation and other big coal companies by druggies.. Bad thing is these companies have been having layoffs and the druggies keep jobs while the skilled workers are let go.. fing pathetic.. Guess it's time to get on drugs get put in jal and get released so I too can get one of these good jobs
sick

Grundy, VA

#2 Aug 4, 2012
yeah its true,they give them gps system now so they can still run around and snort there pills and work too
Just Wondering

Lexington, NC

#3 Aug 4, 2012
Sick Of It wrote:
That some of the recently released drugheads have been getting jobs thanks to lawyers, it makes me fing sick that I have been applying everywhere only to learn that I been beat out of a job at Teco, Revelation and other big coal companies by druggies.. Bad thing is these companies have been having layoffs and the druggies keep jobs while the skilled workers are let go.. fing pathetic.. Guess it's time to get on drugs get put in jal and get released so I too can get one of these good jobs
If they are still on drugs most wont keep their jobs very long anyway.
free spirit

United States

#4 Aug 7, 2012
system is sooooo messed up- seems like all the dead beats are rewarded for screwing up. people who live by the rules get NO help anywhere.
really

United States

#5 Aug 7, 2012
my boyfriend isnt a druggie and he got a job at revelation and a couple other good men that arent sellers and druggies..recently. maybe they just didnt like you on the interview? sorry to be blunt....but it happens....i've been turned down before based on an interview and not experience..its sucks.
Sick of it

Pikeville, KY

#6 Aug 7, 2012
really wrote:
my boyfriend isnt a druggie and he got a job at revelation and a couple other good men that arent sellers and druggies..recently. maybe they just didnt like you on the interview? sorry to be blunt....but it happens....i've been turned down before based on an interview and not experience..its sucks.
Interview? Interview? what interview? I wish they would have gave me an interview I cant even get that far
Durl

Pikeville, KY

#7 Aug 7, 2012
Maybe ur spendin to much time crying over ur keyboard and not enuff time doing what u need to do its always been who u know not what you know round here it took me years to get a good job I didn't bitch and moan I took what I could get till it got better if u want to point fingers go look in the mirror I know people r being layed off but real men who want jobs get jobs ud probably cum home and cry over another man having a bigger dinner bucket than yours
1234asd

Grundy, VA

#8 Aug 9, 2012
i work at revelation this is not true we have had no lay offs a frezz on hireing anyone this is false we have a very hard drug policey they drug test all the time so start anther rumer thats not true dumas!
LOVE

Gilbert, WV

#9 Aug 9, 2012
does anyone know a girl named heather that works at the dollar store...
1800-get a ged

Pikeville, KY

#10 Aug 10, 2012
1234asd wrote:
i work at revelation this is not true we have had no lay offs a frezz on hireing anyone this is false we have a very hard drug policey they drug test all the time so start anther rumer thats not true dumas!
Point proven, based on the english above this guy is an idiot, probably didn't graduate high school or odne very bad and yet has a good job..

First capitalize the I when starting a sentence if you even know what that means, lay offs is one word not two,(layoff's) freez is spelled freeze, hireing is spelled hiring, policey is spelled policy, anther is spelled another, rumer is spelled rumor, dumas is spelled dumbass.. I dont think I wanna work there now with a dummy like this lord knows I would not want to be around him and him on a piece of equipment he would mistake reverse for forward because he cannot spell the words right.. who did you suck or your wife or gf suck for you to get your job hmmmm?
Not Sure

Pikeville, KY

#11 Aug 10, 2012
1800-get a ged wrote:
<quoted text>
Point proven, based on the english above this guy is an idiot, probably didn't graduate high school or odne very bad and yet has a good job..
First capitalize the I when starting a sentence if you even know what that means, lay offs is one word not two,(layoff's) freez is spelled freeze, hireing is spelled hiring, policey is spelled policy, anther is spelled another, rumer is spelled rumor, dumas is spelled dumbass.. I dont think I wanna work there now with a dummy like this lord knows I would not want to be around him and him on a piece of equipment he would mistake reverse for forward because he cannot spell the words right.. who did you suck or your wife or gf suck for you to get your job hmmmm?
Sorry,but just because he does not spell well doesn't mean he cannot operate a piece of machinery.I believe you are the dummy.
simplicity

Ransom, KY

#12 Aug 10, 2012
1800-get a ged wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me..........if yo are going to correct other's errors, check your work first.(odne) shouldnt that be (done)?
some people

United States

#13 Aug 10, 2012
1800-get a ged wrote:
<quoted text>

Didn't know we were in English class...u r the idiot to even sit there and check all his spelling mistakes...i think u need to get a life....and Revelation wouldn't want your stupid ass to work for them anyway....and it sounds to me u r the one that knows alot about sucking who did u suck to get your job....wait u probably dont even have a job....this man is probably paying taxes in for u to get your check in the mail every month...maybe your just jealous hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
cheese eater

Pikeville, KY

#14 Aug 10, 2012
dey nothing wrong wit being on check, yall keep working so I can go hunting this fall and get me a big ol deer yeeee hawwww
some people

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#15 Aug 10, 2012
cheese eater wrote:
dey nothing wrong wit being on check, yall keep working so I can go hunting this fall and get me a big ol deer yeeee hawwww
thats about what i figured...your a cheese eater....your probably one of the biggest "RATs" around....keep drawing your check honey...soon enough u will have to pass a DRUG test to get to keep that check....then i wonder who u will SUCK to find a job....
123asd

Grundy, VA

#16 Aug 12, 2012
thank you,i work like a dog every day 11 hours a day 6 days a week 4 their sorry a!!es an this is what we get
TAMMY

Richlands, VA

#17 Aug 14, 2012
yea it aint fair they are passing their urine off just to pass a urine test. and they are just trying to get a job to get even higher on their u know what drugs. a descent hard working man deserves the freakin job so they can support their familes and stay a good family.they have kids and bills to pay that can keep them ahead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sykes 16 min someone save us 18
Leann presley 12 hr Jojo 1
cdub 13 hr Paula Palooza 4
Corruption Chronicles -Grundy Virginia 13 hr Just Believe 1
Mr Casanova poll 13 hr Curious 1
snakes!! 16 hr so you know 21
Worry About Muslim Freeloaders Not Buchanan Cou... 22 hr so you know 2

Hurley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance