phone lines in hurley

phone lines in hurley

Posted in the Hurley Forum

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 21, 2011
why cant you pack get a job and quit tearing the phone lines down if you want to do your dope then get a job and support your habbit or go get help ir there is an emergancy then someone could die over youalls stupidity so get a life , you people make me so mad i hope they catch whos doing it and maybe they might take you all some where and cut both legs and arms off then maybe you all will stop but i dout it.
No Phone

Red Jacket, WV

#2 Feb 21, 2011
If anyone knows who is doing this they should call the authorities and turn them in. We have sick family members and have no way to contact medical help in a emergency.
brenda

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Feb 21, 2011
No Phone wrote:
If anyone knows who is doing this they should call the authorities and turn them in. We have sick family members and have no way to contact medical help in a emergency.
I dont know if its true but ive heard that they are giving a 10,000 reward if you know who is doing it and your name will not be told. I just wished I knew I could use the money and even without the reward I would still turn them in. somebody will turn them in for that money.
MEe

Grundy, VA

#4 Feb 22, 2011
That is so stupid get ajob you low life peace of trash and support your on habbit and if i knew who it was i would turn them in for the money and then tell them who that turned them in because that is just stupid some one could di over ppl's dope habbit i hope you take a over dose you peace of trash and i purdy much know who you are doing this there name inatials (TJ) and i find out it is you you will be turned in because i could use the extra money and a phone you stupid fuc*
JDGAF

Pikeville, KY

#5 Feb 22, 2011
Who ever is doing this...you need your a$$ capped you losers.
Grim Reaper

Four Oaks, NC

#6 Feb 22, 2011
anyone keeping an eye on Ervin? hehehehe
just me

Ogden, AR

#7 Feb 25, 2011
MEe wrote:
That is so stupid get ajob you low life peace of trash and support your on habbit and if i knew who it was i would turn them in for the money and then tell them who that turned them in because that is just stupid some one could di over ppl's dope habbit i hope you take a over dose you peace of trash and i purdy much know who you are doing this there name inatials (TJ) and i find out it is you you will be turned in because i could use the extra money and a phone you stupid fuc*
I think the problem with the reward is that people are lying to collect.. My opinion is it's sad that there are one's out there who will lie out there big mouth because they are seeing dollar signs..Very sad
just me

Ogden, AR

#8 Feb 25, 2011
I have no idea who (TJ) is but, again my opinion is if you have proof please come forward with it and put him where he belongs then collect..but, if you are just guessing or flat out lying then keep ya thoughts to yourself... Just saying... To the ones who are bringing up names out of the blue with out proof... You are pathetic
not nice

Pikeville, KY

#9 Mar 2, 2011
brenda wrote:
<quoted text> I dont know if its true but ive heard that they are giving a 10,000 reward if you know who is doing it and your name will not be told. I just wished I knew I could use the money and even without the reward I would still turn them in. somebody will turn them in for that money.
i would turn them in
HurrDurr

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Mar 2, 2011
Grim Reaper wrote:
anyone keeping an eye on Ervin? hehehehe
HAHAHA U SO FUNNY.EVERYONE LAUGH HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I know him personally,Why would he steal the copper when it knocks himself out of a phone? Do you know left from right?
Grim Reaper

Four Oaks, NC

#11 Mar 3, 2011
HurrDurr wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA U SO FUNNY.EVERYONE LAUGH HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I know him personally,Why would he steal the copper when it knocks himself out of a phone? Do you know left from right?
Oh im sorry!!!!!! i didn't know a phone was more important than risking your life on a live 4000 volt power pole. not to mention the power ppl lost while they were getting his sorry arse down with working class tax payer money.
stick that in your pipe and smoke it. now thats funny HA HA HA HA and a big ole HaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaa
sillysammy

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Mar 3, 2011
wonder if phone lines are easier to get to on a 4000 volt power pole? wonder if verizon will raise our rates to cover the cost like aep did.
baby doll

United States

#13 Mar 3, 2011
lets just all be happy
turnemin

Four Oaks, NC

#14 Mar 4, 2011
sillysammy wrote:
wonder if phone lines are easier to get to on a 4000 volt power pole? wonder if verizon will raise our rates to cover the cost like aep did.
Yes they are and have a small amount of current flow. also are at the lowest point on the poles.
Yes if this is repeated enuff. your local service charge will increase to cover cost.
it's the big cable on the pole but has a thousand very small wires inside. it would be easy for the buyer to know where the wire was from. so if they still buy it they may face criminal charges also.
sillysammy

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Mar 4, 2011
turnemin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are and have a small amount of current flow. also are at the lowest point on the poles.
Yes if this is repeated enuff. your local service charge will increase to cover cost.
it's the big cable on the pole but has a thousand very small wires inside. it would be easy for the buyer to know where the wire was from. so if they still buy it they may face criminal charges also.

I hope they get caught but it won't do much good. Court just fines criminals and turns them back loose to do it again. Our utility bills keep going up and they keep stealing. I thought I read some place a couple years back they passed laws to stop salvage on copper. I need my phone all the time. I got sick people in my home. We got cell phones but they don't get signal down between these hills. Wonder if they have stole enough to leave them alone now? I know i'll tell on anybody I see around a phone poll.
concerned

Greenville, SC

#16 Mar 8, 2011
its a shame there stealing the phone line,there is alot of older people who live alone and rely on their phone in case of an emergency.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is There A Dictator In The White House 6 hr Narcissist 32
New school year 7 hr Jealous 9
Need Info On David Shortridge (Aug '09) 7 hr Wanted Fugitive 31
litter badge (Apr '13) 8 hr Dudley Doofus 67
shell mart sold 8 hr bill carson 4
gay bar coming to grundy 9 hr Jake 33
Should a Deacon in a local Baptist church cousu... 18 hr Pee-Wee Herman 40

Hurley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance