Posted in the Hurley Forum

Just wandering

Watseka, IL

#1 Sep 14, 2010
Whats his girlfriends name?
hello

Lebanon, VA

#2 Sep 15, 2010
i thought he is married. isnt he anthony dillows dad? if he has gf, then what happened to his wife?
Just wandering

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2010
hes been dating a dark headed woman that wears glasses. him and his wife are supposed to be split
Anthony

Grundy, VA

#4 Sep 15, 2010
If any of this concerned you, you wouldnt have to ask. leave it alone.
kathy

Grundy, VA

#5 Sep 16, 2010
brenda love
meddler

United States

#6 Sep 21, 2010
it may not be any of my business but since someone opened up the topic i will voice my opinion. Ruth is actually very lucky to get rid of him and let that woman have him because eventually he will do her just the same as he did Ruth. men who cheat on their wives will soon do it to their mistress. guy should be ashamed because he had a good woman and threw her aside for someone who obviously has no morals or she would not be with him because he already had a WIFE.
lmao

Lebanon, VA

#7 Sep 29, 2010
Anthony wrote:
If any of this concerned you, you wouldnt have to ask. leave it alone.
now i understand why you turned out the way you did.are your parents druggies like you?
fjsadfjdsfjaslfj

Grundy, VA

#8 Sep 29, 2010
don't be talking about brenda because she is a really sweet person. what guy does is guy's business, which i don't care. leave the judging to the lord because your opinions don't matter. instead of meddling in other's business why don't you start focusing on your own life. topics like this is a waste of web space and does nothing but cause hurt feelings.
OMG

Grundy, VA

#9 Oct 1, 2010
meddler wrote:
it may not be any of my business but since someone opened up the topic i will voice my opinion. Ruth is actually very lucky to get rid of him and let that woman have him because eventually he will do her just the same as he did Ruth. men who cheat on their wives will soon do it to their mistress. guy should be ashamed because he had a good woman and threw her aside for someone who obviously has no morals or she would not be with him because he already had a WIFE.
Let me tell you something Bitch. Brenda is my Mother and by no means am I a saint but my Mother is a wonderful lady and she does have morals. She did not break up his marriage and you need to shut your mouth. Because if you dont YOU WILL have me to deal with.. I promise you that.. I love my Mom and what she does and what Guy does is nobodys buisness. So shut up or youll be sorry..
meddler

United States

#10 Oct 3, 2010
MISS b----h to you! it took me a long time to deserve that title so please address me as MISS b----ch. now go clean your nose you snot nosed brat. i am shaking in my new boots with all that big bad talk. and by the way I love my mama too..lmao.
Tracy

Bandy, VA

#11 Oct 5, 2010
Is Guy's new woman through with her husband? Is he on the market? I have heard he is a very good man! Someone told me they had seen guys new woman and her husband at the the Huddle House several times and he was cool looking and a nice person. Does anyone know how to contact him? Her loss is someone else's gain.
cherry pie

United States

#12 Oct 5, 2010
who is he? if he is a good man and good looking also-put his name on here and let us single ladies see if he is on the make. why would she leave him for guy? i heard he was a womanizer-i do not know that to be a fact i have just heard a couple rumors about him. hope this new woman keeps a close eye on him. but that is their business all i would like to know is how to check out that man....
He is my Dad

Grundy, VA

#13 Oct 9, 2010
My Dad is currently taken but I am accepting bids and bribes. LOL My Dad is a good man and so is my Mom shes great. My Mom didnt leave my Dad for Guy Dillow so all the rumors can stop because of all people I would know, not that its anyones buisness sometimes things just dont work out. So they are moving on with their lives and I wish them both all the happiness in the world. Good Luck Mom and Dad and may you both find all the happiness you deserve..
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#14 Oct 10, 2010
is guy as bad a cheater as jerry lmao
Myret1

Bandy, VA

#15 Oct 11, 2010
Guy has cheated for years. Don't know why Ruth didn't get rid of him years ago. Never heard anything on Jerry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DRUG testing at walmart (Jul '11) 5 hr PharmD 47
Chris Sparks 8 hr Jackie 31
Poll Ray Foster or Albert Childress for Sheriff 13 hr DIRTY 32
Looking for Keith Matt beggs 16 hr Thebandit 6
April Reynolds (Nov '11) 16 hr Doing Good 14
Dog named Watkins 17 hr lol 3
Ladies BEWARE of Richard Stiltner!! (Bub) 17 hr Ann 12
More from around the web

Hurley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE