Michael Rell Dotson
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
QuestOpeace

United States

#2 Jan 30, 2010
I think that anyone who would do this should be locked up for a long time.
daughter

Bedford, VA

#3 Feb 6, 2010
no one give a flying crap what u think leave it alone okayy...
Rebel

United States

#4 Feb 7, 2010
daughter wrote:
no one give a flying crap what u think leave it alone okayy...
You must be the daughter that took the blame for the injuries to cause this killer MRD to be able to be free when he should be caged like the animal that he is.

Remember, that makes you indirectly responsible for everything that he did after his conviction was reversed including the supposed suicide.
Okayy....
Chris

Grundy, VA

#5 Feb 7, 2010
Listen here Rebel you dumbasses need to leave things alone alright im the daughters boyfriend and i dont appreciate it any more than she does it hurts to bring up the past like this so watch what you say before you say it.
not the one

Grundy, VA

#6 Feb 7, 2010
Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be the daughter that took the blame for the injuries to cause this killer MRD to be able to be free when he should be caged like the animal that he is.
Remember, that makes you indirectly responsible for everything that he did after his conviction was reversed including the supposed suicide.
Okayy....
Sorry to disapoint you but this was not the oldest one who wrote under daughter and as far as it goes she could care less what you think because you do not know the truth just what you want to twist up in that little narrow minded head of yours so leave the one on here as daugther alone she knows nothing about how things happened and if his oldest girl had anything to say she would post her real name on here not hide behind a computer. BB dont let these stupid people upset you.
Rebel

United States

#7 Feb 7, 2010
Chris wrote:
Listen here Rebel you dumbasses need to leave things alone alright im the daughters boyfriend and i dont appreciate it any more than she does it hurts to bring up the past like this so watch what you say before you say it.
How does it feel knowing that an I.V. drug user & Budweiser filled MRD had what you have first and that her mother did nothing about it except eat more zanny.
If your girlfriend and older sis had told the truth the monster would be locked in a cage where he belongs instead having to live with the responsibility of the death of a mother.
Rebel

United States

#8 Feb 7, 2010
not the one wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disapoint you but this was not the oldest one who wrote under daughter and as far as it goes she could care less what you think because you do not know the truth just what you want to twist up in that little narrow minded head of yours so leave the one on here as daugther alone she knows nothing about how things happened and if his oldest girl had anything to say she would post her real name on here not hide behind a computer. BB dont let these stupid people upset you.
I am aware of that
However the younger daughter knows

I know who she is and I know who you are!
Dr shock

United States

#9 Feb 7, 2010
not the one wrote:
<quoted text>
You dotsons and all his relatives are piles of dog dung.
Nothing but heaps of trash and gutter garbage.
really

AOL

#10 Feb 8, 2010
Dr shock wrote:
<quoted text>
You dotsons and all his relatives are piles of dog dung.
Nothing but heaps of trash and gutter garbage.
listen you shouldnt judge everyone because of one person because the truth be told we all have our own garbage to hide I'm sure you have a few in your family you dont want anyone to know about dont you.
Here it is

Grundy, VA

#11 Feb 8, 2010
Follow the link and read the trail process. It explains it all

www.romingerlegal.com/va_caselaw/virginia/154...
can you read

AOL

#12 Feb 8, 2010
Even if the judge had properly instructed the jury
concerning the Commonwealth's obligation to prove willful
conduct, the record, when viewed in the light most favorable to
the Commonwealth, FAILED to establish sufficient evidence from
which the jury could have found beyond a reasonable doubt that
appellant engaged in willful acts, or willful omissions, or
willful refusals to provide any necessary care for the baby's
health. The jury could not have found without speculation that
appellant acted willfully. Accordingly, we reverse the
conviction and dismiss the indictment.
Dr shock

United States

#13 Feb 8, 2010
really wrote:
<quoted text>
listen you shouldnt judge everyone because of one person because the truth be told we all have our own garbage to hide I'm sure you have a few in your family you dont want anyone to know about dont you.
If I lived and had grown up in Hurley like you did I might be
able to agree with you.

But since I didnt I cant and I firmly deny
having a relative a friend or otherwise that equals the
pack of garbage that even comes close to being equal MRD.
common sense

United States

#14 Feb 8, 2010
can you read wrote:
Even if the judge had properly instructed the jury
concerning the Commonwealth's obligation to prove willful
conduct, the record, when viewed in the light most favorable to
the Commonwealth, FAILED to establish sufficient evidence from
which the jury could have found beyond a reasonable doubt that
appellant engaged in willful acts, or willful omissions, or
willful refusals to provide any necessary care for the baby's
health. The jury could not have found without speculation that
appellant acted willfully. Accordingly, we reverse the
conviction and dismiss the indictment.
And how much did it cost his family for this ruling?
yayme

Jackson, KY

#16 Feb 8, 2010
mrd is a sick fu*k, he deserves the worst of the worst, and people should think about that little girl and what she had to go threw,that could be your sister or daughter , niece or even mother really people think about it is it really something you want to bring up for that child to have everyone no and for her to have to remember>?? i hate Michael rell hell is not low enough for him or anyone who condones his doings.
yepp

Greenville, SC

#17 Feb 9, 2010
TO:REBEL just how exactually do u know the oldest and youngest daughters
and what exactually did Micheal do to the youngest daughter while Anna was eating Zanny if u know all this stuff why dont u just tell us!!!

TO:DR.SHOCK
tell us why is the rest of the dotsons dog dung just because of Micheal there daughters have done nothing wrong i am sure that them girls are going to turn out pretty good
your girls don't need to let ppl like this put u all down
rebel u get on here and tell us how bad Micheal Rell is well in my book your no better getting on here showing your stupidity
sunflowers

Grundy, VA

#18 Feb 9, 2010
I just wanted to let you all know that are enjoying this thread....this WILL be looked into. Every post and thread can be traced back to the computer that it was typed on. Hmmmmm.....I am so thinking this could be a civil suit.....for sure.....This is the thread that I want checked....
sunflowers

Grundy, VA

#19 Feb 9, 2010
P.S. Have a good day!!!!
Truth

Grundy, VA

#20 Feb 9, 2010
sunflowers wrote:
I just wanted to let you all know that are enjoying this thread....this WILL be looked into. Every post and thread can be traced back to the computer that it was typed on. Hmmmmm.....I am so thinking this could be a civil suit.....for sure.....This is the thread that I want checked....
If it's the truth it's not slander, so look all you want!!
Trace all you want also!
Rebel

United States

#21 Feb 9, 2010
sunflowers wrote:
Civil suit?

Not only are you stupid you are ignorant too!
You or anyone who backs this trash is just as much garbage as he is.

Cone and get me.
sunflowers

United States

#22 Feb 9, 2010
I apologize to Rebel.

I am ignorant and stupid and everything rebel said about MRD is true.
I am on many psychiatric meds and a drug abuser.

One minute I am mad the next minute I will agree.

The next thing you know I will be posting that I didnt right this.
I also have multiple personality disorder.

Sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Loaders in Buchanan County 2 hr Lee 11
Corrupt Jail : Southwest Va. Regional Jail in H... (Nov '09) 7 hr Broken mom 113
cotton 11 hr Nephew 21
Sykes 16 hr NoWay 15
The Man. The Myth. The Legend. 21 hr Hogan 12
This is forgotten Virginia Wed Howdy 16
Jerry Douglas Baker (Apr '14) Wed JustLooking 15

Hurley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurley Mortgages