jamie stiltner
meme

Brownsburg, VA

#1 Dec 25, 2011
Heard jamie got out of jail for a day so he could see his kids,I wish i could see my dad for christmas. but that ant gonna happen.. now that just not right... i like to no how that happend...
coon branch

Grundy, VA

#2 Dec 25, 2011
hes a rat is how he gets out of jail
BOO

Grundy, VA

#3 Dec 30, 2011
coon branch wrote:
hes a rat is how he gets out of jail
let me tell u something if jamie was a rat u would no about it for your info he's not he does his time when he goes to jail on like some other people this is rerun u want to run your dicksuker come have enuff azz say it to my face chicken shit be women or man enuff to put your name on here c if u got th azz to do that.
BOO

Grundy, VA

#4 Dec 30, 2011
meme wrote:
Heard jamie got out of jail for a day so he could see his kids,I wish i could see my dad for christmas. but that ant gonna happen.. now that just not right... i like to no how that happend...
this is rerun yes he got to come home on a furleo the commenwealth let him come for twelve hour's an his azz is bac in haysi until april do u noisey azz people want to write a book on peolpe's life anymore info i can give u if u do u no were i live look me up.
coon branch

Grundy, VA

#5 Dec 31, 2011
jamie is a rat and you know it rerun ask jerry and a few more on coon branch or better yet ask rex he should know him and harv robbed him what time rex was in jail oh yeah you should know thats how you got the car you are driveing around and you cant say you got it with your tax money this time but yes jamie is a rat and if hes not then why dint he pull anytime when thay found them pot plants tell me that one
You are an idiot

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Jan 10, 2012
You get on here rerun and talk about everyone one in Hurley and wont sign your name but it isn't hard to figure out that it is you doing the talking and yes i too think they are something up with Jamie and trust me you don't want me to come to your face i will no i am just going stop and say don't get on here and talk your shit about everyone else then when its you, You cant take it stay off if it is upsetting to you no one tells you to get on topix's...Karma is a Bit..h
BOO

Grundy, VA

#7 Jan 11, 2012
You are an idiot wrote:
You get on here rerun and talk about everyone one in Hurley and wont sign your name but it isn't hard to figure out that it is you doing the talking and yes i too think they are something up with Jamie and trust me you don't want me to come to your face i will no i am just going stop and say don't get on here and talk your shit about everyone else then when its you, You cant take it stay off if it is upsetting to you no one tells you to get on topix's...Karma is a Bit..h
yea karma is a bit..h is"nt it i'm
not the one on here that's startin crap an talkiig about other people
's family what if they were sayin sh..t about u u would do the same sh.t an rex an bev r good damn people to th snitch that got them is missy justus not jamie that he got pro over th pot plant's my car i paid for it my money my dad but u no i don't have to explain my life history to u or no one else on here i'm not scared of u or no one else.
BOO

Grundy, VA

#8 Jan 11, 2012
coon branch wrote:
jamie is a rat and you know it rerun ask jerry and a few more on coon branch or better yet ask rex he should know him and harv robbed him what time rex was in jail oh yeah you should know thats how you got the car you are driveing around and you cant say you got it with your tax money this time but yes jamie is a rat and if hes not then why dint he pull anytime when thay found them pot plants tell me that one
jerry meadow's is that who u talkin about well it sound's to me like u or th other's don't no what your sayin like i said before when jamie get's out talk to him pot plant's he got pro 1st time being in trouble on drug charge since u no everything about mine an jamie's life history u would have enuff since to no that like i said before rex an bev r good peolpe jamie's not that kind of person to do that to them i paid for that f..kin car myself an my dad helped me cause of my baby being sick rerun wrote this...
citizen

Hillsboro, WV

#9 Feb 2, 2012
coon branch wrote:
i heard they robbed rex to an bought the car

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grundy made the Washington Post!!! 3 hr Skankhunt42 3
Autozone manager April smith 4 hr Spookey 2
Buchanan County is dying 23 hr The man 18
Scrap metal 23 hr Twon 1
buying meatel and cars (Aug '11) 23 hr Twon 30
Curious Fri Curious 1
Coleman Brothers Post Fri Anonymous 9

Hurley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance