how do you have a conversation remove...

how do you have a conversation removed from this forum?

Posted in the Hurley Forum

Tabitha

Grundy, VA

#1 Feb 13, 2013
what do i have to do to have a discussion removed
Tabithink a little harder

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Try the report abuse button

Oh do we need to tell you where that is too?

Your from Hurley so I had better tell you its between the judge it and reply option.

Now if you dont understand this I GIVE UP!
Tabitha

Grundy, VA

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Tabithink a little harder wrote:
Your from Hurley so I had better tell you its between the judge it and reply option.
I was talking about the whole thing, n i hadnt never tried smart@ss... n other peiple told me it diesnt permatly delete it that way.....
Tabitha

Grundy, VA

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Im not stupid... Half The keys on this computer are missing the letters.... When Im using my laptop I usually dont mis spell anything... Who are you? If you have a problem just say so!!!! You obviously do.....

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Tabitha wrote:
Im not stupid... Half The keys on this computer are missing the letters.... When Im using my laptop I usually dont mis spell anything... Who are you? If you have a problem just say so!!!! You obviously do.....
Stupid people ask and answer there own questions.
Are your eyes crossed?
Could you not see what you were posting before you hit enter?
You are the one with the problem.
I know how to have a post deleted.
I would never ask such a lame question like how do you have a conversation removed from this forum?
duh

Grundy, VA

#8 Feb 15, 2013
Where are you from, you don't seem to know the difference between your and you're! I don't think I'd be telling someone that they're from Hurley while you don't use correct grammar, if you're going to pretend you know so much more than anyone from Hurley, at least get it right!
really

Grundy, VA

#9 Mar 2, 2013
Wow! Where did that animosity come from? The person simply asked how to remove a thread, which is a valid question. Not everyone is on Topix enough to know how to do that. There is nothing wrong with that. As a matter of fact, I would rather be the one who didn't know than the person who is on here gossiping all the time! This Tabitha person was not rude, nor was she being 'stupid'. What could have caused the animosity shown? And, yes, I agree that if I were not using correct grammar, I would not be correcting others!
Tabitha, click the report abuse button and ask that the thread be removed. They will remove it, but it might take 24 hours. Good luck.
Tabitha

Grundy, VA

#10 Mar 2, 2013
really wrote:
Wow! Where did that animosity come from? The person simply asked how to remove a thread, which is a valid question. Not everyone is on Topix enough to know how to do that. There is nothing wrong with that. As a matter of fact, I would rather be the one who didn't know than the person who is on here gossiping all the time! This Tabitha person was not rude, nor was she being 'stupid'. What could have caused the animosity shown? And, yes, I agree that if I were not using correct grammar, I would not be correcting others!
Tabitha, click the report abuse button and ask that the thread be removed. They will remove it, but it might take 24 hours. Good luck.
Thank you for being nice....

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Mar 4, 2013
Tabitha wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wanted to thank myself for being so nice....
Oh, Ray Charles could see that duh,really and Tabitha are the same person
But I thought Ray Charles was blind?
Oh, you are saying that it is so clear he could see that they are
all the same person?
Tabitha

Grundy, VA

#14 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
But I thought Ray Charles was blind?
Oh, you are saying that it is so clear he could see that they are
all the same person?
Thank you also!!!! Im so glad you take time out of your day to think about me and post such lovely things about me...
really

Grundy, VA

#15 Mar 6, 2013
Tabitha,
If I were you, I would simply ignore whoever is posting this ignorant stuff! Everyone can see they have no sense! Nobody in their right mind would be saying such stupid things, especially when all you did was ask a valid question. Don't even respond to them anymore. Don't lower yourself to their level. Well, I doubt if you could get low enough to reach their level, but there's no point in trying to talk to someone that stupid.
why

Grundy, VA

#16 Mar 31, 2013
Tabi think a little harder.
I would love to see you run that mouth to Tabitha's face!!!! Bet you would be speechless then!!!!!
Lola

Jonesborough, TN

#17 Apr 1, 2013
Click report this post and ask for the entire thread to be removed!! Must include name and email reason for removal!!
Oxy

Grundy, VA

#18 Apr 3, 2013
pie hole funny
why

Grundy, VA

#19 Apr 28, 2013
oh so funny... NOT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roger Rife 4 hr Cincinnatus 4
Tim Osborne 4 hr Hes a pos 6
Grounded 6 hr Hurry 5
Craig stiltner #3 6 hr xxx 2
2 guards fired at the jail 7 hr rambo 7
Debbie Hurley Mcclanahan (Aug '12) 9 hr Noway 22
Looking for home to rent. 9 hr Hardin16 1

Hurley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance