fonze

Ransom, KY

#21 Dec 10, 2011
Devon Hunt wrote:
Well mrs kelly you think your so smart id like to who in my family i turned in.. Ive never had to go as far as to RAT you stupid B!TC# I spent my time in jail unlike you who got off on probation.. So you need a life and leave me alone!!! And as for your information i dont live on lesters fork im living in Tennessee but ill be in for Christmas and youd better hope your not up my mamaws or your ass is mine!!!
Shame on you its x-mas show some love.
gone to far

Pikeville, KY

#22 Dec 11, 2011
Devon Hunt wrote:
Well mrs kelly you think your so smart id like to who in my family i turned in.. Ive never had to go as far as to RAT you stupid B!TC# I spent my time in jail unlike you who got off on probation.. So you need a life and leave me alone!!! And as for your information i dont live on lesters fork im living in Tennessee but ill be in for Christmas and youd better hope your not up my mamaws or your ass is mine!!!
OHHHH!!! I smell a threat..... Maybe you might want to watch your ASS, Cause you no what they say about friends in Low Places...HAHAHA
Im LMAO

Richlands, VA

#23 Dec 12, 2011
gone to far wrote:
<quoted text>OHHHH!!! I smell a threat..... Maybe you might want to watch your ASS, Cause you no what they say about friends in Low Places...HAHAHA
HAHA.. I don't know either of these people, so it's impossible for me to pick a side, but that is some funny sh*t..
I was like.. "OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. she got you."
HAHAHA
gone to far

Virgie, KY

#24 Dec 12, 2011
Im LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>..
HAHA.. I don't know either of these people, so it's impossible for me to pick a side, but that is some funny sh*t..
I was like.. "OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. she got you."
HAHAHA
I know,,, this is So Stupid get on the internet and attack someone's character like that....All of you should be ashamed...If you have a personal vindetta against someone go to their face ... dont broadcast it on the internet.....This is B.S......GO Figure....
Kelly Matney

Pikeville, KY

#25 Dec 21, 2011
coal miner wrote:
kelly is a really pretty woman she just needs to get her stuff together and in regards of her being a rat i dont think so. she has had her few share of mistakes like us as well but we dont get put on topix like others do to put out our mistakes. and for kelly dont get as low as these people think maturely when you talk on here your better than these people. and you can do better than terry and as for your kids they have talked to me and they you dearly just stop choosen men in front of them. just remember what you say and do creates your image
Thank You Coal miner, ever who u are
Oh devon

Pikeville, KY

#26 Dec 21, 2011
Poor baby, had to run tO Tennessee aye? Ha, from what I heard about you and honestly very disturbing and i all i needed to hear. You nasty pill whore, listen your just jealous of kellie, I think your quite funny. And pathetic, why don't you do us all a favor? Um get a life that's worth living slut.(;
gone to far

Virgie, KY

#27 Dec 21, 2011
Oh devon wrote:
Poor baby, had to run tO Tennessee aye? Ha, from what I heard about you and honestly very disturbing and i all i needed to hear. You nasty pill whore, listen your just jealous of kellie, I think your quite funny. And pathetic, why don't you do us all a favor? Um get a life that's worth living slut.(;
Yea, I agree, do yourself a favor and stay in Tennessee...
A Friend 2011

Haysi, VA

#28 Dec 21, 2011
Terry Devon Fields Hunt.... Wow, Now Thats a name I've not heard in a minute!!!! So... Devon... Give Me a SHOUT. Craig Matney 08 @ yahoo.com IF not well Merry Christmas!!!! Later Tater!!!!
afriend

Grundy, VA

#29 Dec 22, 2011
i think Kelly Matney is a good girl from what i know of her shes been good to me and i think she is sexy to
from the woods

Pikeville, KY

#30 Jan 6, 2012
Oh devon wrote:
who ever that was who said that and gone to far. from what i hear this girl needs to say were ever the hell she is, am i right? secondly, i think its hilarious how obviously people are acting immature. listen take advice devon, stay in Tennessee; and yeah kellie is damn sexy, what about it.
Devon Hunt

Pikeville, KY

#31 Jan 10, 2012
As u sit there & run your mouth about my life & my business, u have no clue that you're just showing the person you're talking to that u can't be trusted.
Kelly Matney

Pikeville, KY

#32 Jan 11, 2012
Devon Hunt wrote:
As u sit there & run your mouth about my life & my business, u have no clue that you're just showing the person you're talking to that u can't be trusted.
LOL, you are a joke! LOL, LOL. You know where I live So come to me and try to be a woman and not send messages thru my Daughter or internet!You r no mother. TRUST u don't know the meaning , try looking up in the dictionary, if u know how!LOL
Kelly Matney

Pikeville, KY

#33 Jan 12, 2012
Devon Hunt wrote:
As u sit there & run your mouth about my life & my business, u have no clue that you're just showing the peTRU lolrson you're talking to that u can't be trusted.
Trust u don't know the meaning of the word , try looking that up to.LOL your own immediately family knows u can' b trusted honey that is why they don't socialize with u .Your own daddy is ashamed,embarassed to let ppl know u r his daughter.He just drops his head, heck your own mother don't TRUST u LOL. So sad when your own mother kicks u out
BOTH OF YOU ARE TRASH

Pikeville, KY

#34 Feb 2, 2012
DEVON AND KELLY, WHY EVEN TRY DEFENDING YOURSELVES?
Kelly Matney

Pikeville, KY

#35 Feb 9, 2012
Speaking of trash , that would be ever who you are,because there is no doubt you are family LOL. JEALOUSY after all is the root of all evil, enough said.
NO TRASH IN MY FAMILY

Clay City, KY

#36 Feb 10, 2012
NOPE GUESS AGAIN I ANT FAMILY TO NETHER OF YOU SOME PEOPLE MIGHT NOT NO ALL THAT YA DO BUT GOD DOES IF YA WNT TO MENTION EVIL WELL THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE
NO TRASH IN MY FAMILY

Clay City, KY

#37 Feb 10, 2012
why would anybody be jealous of you? anybody could be a crackwhore if they wanted to which is what you are so yeah keep on being you and i will be better than you
Kelly Matney

Pikeville, KY

#38 Feb 12, 2012
NO TRASH IN MY FAMILY wrote:
why would anybody be jealous of you? anybody could be a crackwhore if they wanted to which is what you are so yeah keep on being you and i will be better than you
Now i know you are jealous and you REALLT don't know me cause I am not on drugs you obviously are.LOL CHICKEN that is what you are say it to my face and don't hide behind a fake name LOLYou are pathetic
NO TRASH IN MY FAMILY

Pikeville, KY

#39 Feb 13, 2012
I actually don't really know you and don't really want to. I was bored
back in town

Pikeville, KY

#40 Mar 16, 2012
so is devon back in town? i dont think shes in TN anymore, thought I heard she was out gold diggin a few weeks ago

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do you know brandy shortridge lived on homecree... 1 hr Opinions 32
drug round up 3 hr sweetthing 4
Who Is Bringing In the Illegal Aliens? 4 hr Patriot 28
Truth About Roger Rife 5 hr Crossfire 1
Thieves thieves thieves 10 hr No Robinhood 2
what fo you think about Kayla Matney (Feb '10) 19 hr sad 29
what do you think about eric sparks (May '10) Sep 16 Erics girlfriend 12
•••
•••
•••