Next Last
annon

United States

#1 Jun 6, 2009
who Are the stacys from coon branch rd.
just my opinion

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Jun 6, 2009
there are several which bunch are u looking for???
annon

United States

#3 Jun 6, 2009
the ones who own the bar.. who are they im not really familiar with the location and im looking for a good place to have a b-day party my sister just turned 21
lol

United States

#5 Jun 7, 2009
I dont know any stacys that own a bar... the hurley bar is owned by justus's from laural creek. not sure on the spelling
girly 09

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Jun 7, 2009
if you are lookin for the ower of the hurley bar .the justus's own it....and they live up in laural creek..but idk of any stacys who own a bar sorry hope i could help
poo poo

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Jun 7, 2009
go ahead they will party for her and give her drugs to go .they sell em and do em
annon

United States

#8 Jun 8, 2009
i mean like who and all works down there?
girly 09

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Jun 9, 2009
poo poo wrote:
go ahead they will party for her and give her drugs to go .they sell em and do em
are you saying they do drugs if so u are so wrong...and they are nice people
HhS01

Port Republic, VA

#10 Jun 11, 2009
drugs yuck.
my family does not do drugs i think i would know i do live with them.
through the grapevine

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Jun 11, 2009
poo poo wrote:
i heard this through a inside source that close one at that , that the reason the cops hang out there closely is not just because of the violence thats goin on but the drugs being sold there... so kinda makes you wonder sure does me after all if this is the facts which i dont know cause i dont mess with drugs ,no cover up will help .Maybe the state police are watchin for more than violence who knows, except for the troppers, and the owners are the only ones who knows, i sure dont want to be there if the might do a raid...
HhS01

Port Republic, VA

#12 Jun 11, 2009
umm. through the grapevine.
if the owners knew they would let you know to get the hell out.. mkay there not bad people you make it sound like the owners would want you to get busted..
through the grapevine

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Jun 11, 2009
HhS01 wrote:
umm. through the grapevine.
if the owners knew they would let you know to get the hell out.. mkay there not bad people you make it sound like the owners would want you to get busted..
first of all i dont go to that sports bar , and another thing do you really think the owners .. OMG you dont even have a bit of sense ,, if i owned a bar do you think im gonna tell the ppl. there is drug dealin goin on here NOT get real here ,, like i said i dont even know them first of all and secondly im makin noone out to be bad ppl.
funnymonkey123

Nicholasville, KY

#14 Jun 11, 2009
really guys do you ever think wat u say can really hurt the familys feelings ,i mean i bet they have been through a lot wit everbody talking bout them and the bar!!!really stop taking bad , yea its fun 2 gossip, yes i agree ,but not to hurt peeps feelings....this is my first time doing this i would never have done it but i cant take it anymore this subject has got out of hand and its so old the same story over and over!!! this is crazy
1tacy

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Jun 11, 2009
first of all there is not no drug dealing at the rebel bar i know! im michael stacy from coon brach and my dam family dont sale the shit either so no we anit bad people nor is the rebel bar owner!
loser

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Jul 13, 2009
1tacy wrote:
first of all there is not no drug dealing at the rebel bar i know! im michael stacy from coon brach and my dam family dont sale the shit either so no we anit bad people nor is the rebel bar owner!
your just as bad as the rest and everyone knows it how old was that burnett?? slate creek bound?
lamelamelame

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Jul 13, 2009
how old was the slatecreek burnette michael?
lamelamelame

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Jul 13, 2009
1tacy wrote:
your just as worse how old is that slate creek slut
Frankinbob

Seattle, WA

#19 Aug 9, 2009
funnymonkey123 wrote:
really guys do you ever think wat u say can really hurt the familys feelings ,i mean i bet they have been through a lot wit everbody talking bout them and the bar!!!really stop taking bad , yea its fun 2 gossip, yes i agree ,but not to hurt peeps feelings....this is my first time doing this i would never have done it but i cant take it anymore this subject has got out of hand and its so old the same story over and over!!! this is crazy
Ok.
CandiLand

AOL

#20 Aug 26, 2009
1tacy wrote:
People love to run off about shit they know nothing about. I hope you guys are doing great. It's been awhile.
hurleys blonde

Greenville, SC

#21 Aug 28, 2009
f**k those pricks michael they are azzholes from jamie f**king stiltner f**k u pricks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should a Deacon in a local Baptist church cousu... 1 hr thesameway 5
Best football coach Grundy ever had 4 hr Remember when 1
Whats going on in the trailer park behind shel... 5 hr Eddie 5
Matt Spencer 17 hr eagle 2
drug round up.. 17 hr eagle 5
Poll Why do Pizza Hut customers leave pathetic littl... (Jul '10) 17 hr You not me 96
Poll Why does Pizza Hut waitresses get crappy tips? (Jul '10) Sat PEE weee Herman 74

Hurley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hurley Mortgages