First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bunch of bull

Elkhorn City, KY

#21 Dec 1, 2010
I also would like o know why she would want a second chance? Please explain!!
inazone

Blacksburg, VA

#22 Dec 1, 2010
wow dumb ass stubborn rednecked hicks, Gail raised two children Christon is a wonderful person that is very successful, maybe lee just made some screwed up decisions thats not his mother's fault I bet you hicks on here posting shit have skeletons in ya own fuc*** closets don't ya so don't throw those rocks until until ya look in ya own house OH WAIT WHAT AM I THINK POSTERS MUST BE THE LOOSER TRASH STILL STUCK IN HURLEY BAHAHAHAHAHA
woulnt you like to know

Grundy, VA

#23 Dec 2, 2010
i know tabby fairly well we have had alot of problems but still no hard feeling and people keep talk about her and lee not raising there kids in case everyone doesnt know three of thos kids belongs to adam matney so dont but all the blame on her at least she is trying what is her doing
bunch of bull

Elkhorn City, KY

#24 Dec 2, 2010
inazone wrote:
wow dumb ass stubborn rednecked hicks, Gail raised two children Christon is a wonderful person that is very successful, maybe lee just made some screwed up decisions thats not his mother's fault I bet you hicks on here posting shit have skeletons in ya own fuc*** closets don't ya so don't throw those rocks until until ya look in ya own house OH WAIT WHAT AM I THINK POSTERS MUST BE THE LOOSER TRASH STILL STUCK IN HURLEY BAHAHAHAHAHA
Christon made many mistakes too. Guess she wouldn't be where she is now had it not been for that fat husband of hers who sticks his nose in everyone's business.

Guess Gail couldn't keep Christon's son anymore so she moved on the Lee's. Hope she doesn't "mark" him like she did the other one.
Mary

Grundy, VA

#25 Dec 4, 2010
That whole family is crazy! How in the world did Gail get that baby, sounds like someone at the welfare office didn't check things out or something? She is crazy and lies every breath! Isn't that why she no longer babysits for her daughter? Ask the girls at Pitstop they can tell you a lot about her. Pump house better watch her she steals too!! LOL
recliner

Elkhorn City, KY

#26 Dec 9, 2010
I heard Lee is going back to jail. Wonder if he would sell that red scooter his mom bought him last month?
yep

Macon, GA

#27 Dec 10, 2010
aint it im sure for enough drugs you can get it
tab n lee

Richlands, VA

#28 Dec 12, 2010
and again you people dont know what ur talking about. if u believe everything u hear i guess u will believe anything wont ya. i wished u all would just give it a rest. We have custody of chris anna n emily now and next month we will have robert lee so we must not be doing as bad as ur asuming. Please leave us alone. Were finally living right not screwing up everything. so talk about someone else awhile.
sincerly
Lee & Tabitha Prater

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane Bowman Snitching Again 2 hr hegotme 1
GOP politicians 2 hr Jerry 5
Trump Order passed No more internet for common... 6 hr Tony 2
Seven Yr Old found Dead At Wimmer Gap RD Thu Sandrabeverly 8
Anyone that knew the Daniels family? (Tommy(Tho... Wed Curiosity Killed ... 1
Did Ermel Wolford r from big rock get arrested ... (Apr '09) Wed coming home 12
DoubleKwik Dec 13 Curious 11

Hurley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance