who is she
i think

Grundy, VA

#2 Dec 7, 2010
i think she is with david estep
the truth

Grundy, VA

#3 Dec 11, 2010
she's not much left her husband and kids for a lowlife bum.
Ashley

Grundy, VA

#4 Dec 11, 2010
she needs to stand on the conner in hurley an holler pu!!y d!ck sucker for sale
tab n lee

Richlands, VA

#5 Dec 12, 2010
i think shes a nice gurl
just so u know

Grundy, VA

#6 Dec 15, 2010
tab n lee wrote:
i think shes a nice gurl
so called nice girls don't use there family to get money to support them and there sorry boyfriend,nice girls don't leave there husband and kids so they can shack up with a man who can't even buy a candy bar this girl does'nt even call to check on her kids for days and weeks at a time,yeah she is a real sain't
I know

Grundy, VA

#7 Dec 16, 2010
just so u know wrote:
<quoted text>so called nice girls don't use there family to get money to support them and there sorry boyfriend,nice girls don't leave there husband and kids so they can shack up with a man who can't even buy a candy bar this girl does'nt even call to check on her kids for days and weeks at a time,yeah she is a real sain't
I know this to be true, I mean how can someone walk out on such sweet little girls like she has. They are precious. And not even pick up the phone to call???
would like to know

Grundy, VA

#8 Dec 20, 2010
has anyone seen her lately or where she is staying
Ashley

Keen Mountain, VA

#9 Jan 13, 2011
Ashley wrote:
she needs to stand on the conner in hurley an holler pu!!y d!ck sucker for sale
I did not put this comment on here me and jessica might not get along but I would not say something like this about her. whoever put this on here use your own name not mine
Smart Girl

Virgie, KY

#10 Feb 6, 2011
Michael got played believed she really wanted to be back in the saddle again and he fell for it and let her come back and what did she do totally played his ass and then went back to David you go girl
Bum4 bum

Grundy, VA

#11 Feb 7, 2011
the truth wrote:
she's not much left her husband and kids for a lowlife bum.
Husband, I thought you had to be married in order to have a husband, she just traded one lowlife dope head for a lowlife bum!
LMAO
btr luk nxt tyme

Grundy, VA

#12 Feb 7, 2011
just so u know wrote:
<quoted text>so called nice girls don't use there family to get money to support them and there sorry boyfriend,nice girls don't leave there husband and kids so they can shack up with a man who can't even buy a candy bar this girl does'nt even call to check on her kids for days and weeks at a time,yeah she is a real sain't
She shacked up with a doper so why not try for a bum!
Just so U Know

Keen Mountain, VA

#13 Feb 13, 2011
She is married to Michael (PIG) Bailey
some one who knows

Grundy, VA

#14 Feb 13, 2011
pig must not be on dope tobad he works has a place to live takes care of his girls he has side by side he payed 4 a 4 wheeler nice close an u never see him high i think people just dont know what ther talking about an just so u know pig divo.her ass. oyea
ky girl

Winchester, KY

#15 Apr 17, 2011
hey was she married to a mccoy and she has a daughter name bailey i need to get in touch with her..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Political Damage 7 min Garrett 9
gay bar coming to grundy 1 hr EscapedSWVA1999 54
Thomas Lester 1 hr Looking for the t... 1
Heritage Hall 5 hr Thumbs up 3
People posting property in buchanan county Mon Tiny 6
Andrew Lester Andy lester Mon U r pathetic 7
Oral Sex Oct 14 Love me not 41

Hurley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance