Supervisor Trey
U should B on a check

Grundy, VA

#21 Oct 29, 2012
sara wrote:
<quoted text>Well i for one is glad that he would rather put the bridge in and buy our children uniforms than give it to the irs. you people are just stupid with these comments. only post ive wrote is the ones with sara on them so get smart yourself.
You cant argue with Ignorance. The Uniform money wouldn't of went to the IRS because it wasnt Trey's to start with it was your alls and mine. I was talking about the bridge only on that because everybody keeps saying he's building the bridge out of his own pocket and I said yell only to get a tax right off. He would rather get credit and a pat on the back for it. Im glad the kids are getting stuff but call it for what it is. You all put him on a thrown and thats just not how it is. No one ever responded about what he gave the little league football team money for? I was told they got nothing. I'd like to know and if everone was treated fair then im happy with it. I understand that some may get new stuff this year and another sport the next but he has a facebook site on here and they need to keep people informed what they plain to do.
Voting

Grundy, VA

#22 Oct 29, 2012
sara wrote:
<quoted text>Well i for one is glad that he would rather put the bridge in and buy our children uniforms than give it to the irs. you people are just stupid with these comments. only post ive wrote is the ones with sara on them so get smart yourself.
He hasn't bought anything with his money. It is the tax payers money. Try to understand this if you can.
excuse me

Ransom, KY

#23 Oct 30, 2012
Terrance wrote:
<quoted text>
Where would that walk bridge be going to? Sorry Trey Obama but Terry did build that. I've named just one thing Terry Hall did just like you asked. Want me to name more?
if terry built that then y was it just started????? i don't think so...
excuse me

Ransom, KY

#24 Oct 30, 2012
Terrance wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did the money come from to buy those uniforms? Not from his own pockets but from the taxpayer's pockets. Should do away with those slush funds cause maybe he'll dole out tax money to your group but not mine cause he don't like me. You sheeple got to know your thanking the supervisors for giving out your tax money not out of their own pockets.
well the money may be coming from tax money that we work and pay in, but at least he hasass enuff to see it used for something that benefits someone... our kids.... we are etting something back, unlike if terry was in there , if you asked for something he never could do it... i remember asking for a good word, as a reference for a job and the exact words from that thang terry was..... if i has a quarter for every time someone asked me for a favor i'd be rich.... well sorry for voting for him the first time, but make no mistake i didn't do it the second time.....
Really

Ransom, KY

#25 Oct 30, 2012
I have been wondering about smething,is Treys girlfriend Hether the doughter of the Street tht owns the Construction CO. that is getting so may county contracts?
Terrance

Port Republic, VA

#26 Oct 30, 2012
excuse me wrote:
<quoted text> if terry built that then y was it just started????? i don't think so...
I forgot I was dealing with an inbred, illiterate moron. Please let me explain little douche: my post regarded the need for the walk bridge, meaning the baseball field. Terry did build that and that is at least one thing he did for our district. Understand now or do I need to write slower?

You Treymoonies don't want to acknowledge anything good that existed before he came down from on high but some of us actually have a brain. Oh no, I shouldn't have said that. Now brainless zombies like you will be chasing me down trying to eat me.
yoyo

Port Republic, VA

#27 Oct 30, 2012
Really wrote:
I have been wondering about smething,is Treys girlfriend Hether the doughter of the Street tht owns the Construction CO. that is getting so may county contracts?
She's not the daughter of Jim Street, she is his niece.
Go Figure

Grundy, VA

#28 Oct 31, 2012
yoyo wrote:
<quoted text>She's not the daughter of Jim Street, she is his niece.
Should of known she didn't fall far from the tree. That's what you call looking out for your family. What Trey and the rest need to realize is trying to give the family every county job that comes avaliable is whats gonna take the food off their table. Its gonna come crashing down. People are to disgusted with all the unfairness to let it ride.
Papa smurf

Jonesborough, TN

#29 Nov 1, 2012
Terence eat me !!!! Lol
Dumb dick

Jonesborough, TN

#30 Nov 1, 2012
Terrance what's up with all the flack man??? Are you nuts??! Trey won hands down I know poor ole Terry really thought he would win by playing dirty but you know cheaters never win so stop your whining and get over it Trey is doing good things for Hurley we are lucky to have him !!!over and out!!!
Really

Ransom, KY

#31 Nov 2, 2012
Dumb dick wrote:
Terrance what's up with all the flack man??? Are you nuts??! Trey won hands down I know poor ole Terry really thought he would win by playing dirty but you know cheaters never win so stop your whining and get over it Trey is doing good things for Hurley we are lucky to have him !!!over and out!!!
Are you sure cheaters never win???????
unhappy trey supporter

Grundy, VA

#32 Nov 2, 2012
Terrance wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot I was dealing with an inbred, illiterate moron. Please let me explain little douche: my post regarded the need for the walk bridge, meaning the baseball field. Terry did build that and that is at least one thing he did for our district. Understand now or do I need to write slower?
You Treymoonies don't want to acknowledge anything good that existed before he came down from on high but some of us actually have a brain. Oh no, I shouldn't have said that. Now brainless zombies like you will be chasing me down trying to eat me.
You all are wrong, it has only been started, four poles stuck in the creek bank with two rails laid on them does not a bridge make! How long has it been since mr. adkins told us he would build it from his own money only to stonwall us people in Hurley. How many monts has it been since it was started I think it has been a couple.
papa smurf

Kimper, KY

#33 Nov 2, 2012
How many great things did Mr hall build??? What wonderful things did he do for Hurley??? I remember Mr coondog and he destroyed Hurley and no one has helped anyone til now !!! Treys doing a good job !!! He's actually helping the schools and that's more than anything the others done!!!
Pssshhh

Grundy, VA

#34 Nov 2, 2012
papa smurf wrote:
How many great things did Mr hallbuild??? What wonderful things did he do for Hurley??? I remember Mr coondogand he destroyed Hurleyand noone has helpedanyone til now !!! Treys doinga good job !!! He'sactually helping the schoolsand that's more thananything the others done!!!
We've never had a good supervisor and prob never will.
former trey supporter

Grundy, VA

#35 Nov 3, 2012
Terrance wrote:
<quoted text>
I never saw Terry working on the baseball field, he may have been the one who got a baseball field passed by the board but it was paid for by the people of Buchanan County through tax revenue just like trey's doing now. Oh I forgot he is building the walk bridge out of his own pocket, if you believe that I've got some ocean front property in Arizona for sale!
former trey supporter

Grundy, VA

#36 Nov 3, 2012
Pssshhh wrote:
<quoted text>We've never had a good supervisor and prob never will.
Truer words were never spoken.
former trey supporter

Grundy, VA

#37 Nov 3, 2012
papa smurf wrote:
How many great things did Mr hall build??? What wonderful things did he do for Hurley??? I remember Mr coondog and he destroyed Hurley and no one has helped anyone til now !!! Treys doing a good job !!! He's actually helping the schools and that's more than anything the others done!!!
He's useing convicted felons that shouldn't be allowed on school property to do all his good deeds!
papa smurf

Ransom, KY

#38 Nov 3, 2012
What kind of felons has he hired ??? If they are pedofiles they shouldn't be allowed around school but as for something like bad checks or something small why not?? A person trying to work and better himself is a good thing !!! MacDonalds hires jailbirds so next time you eat a mcnugget think ooh a jailbird made it!! Lol!!!!
Lucious

Port Republic, VA

#39 Nov 3, 2012
papa smurf wrote:
What kind of felons has he hired ??? If they are pedofiles they shouldn't be allowed around school but as for something like bad checks or something small why not?? A person trying to work and better himself is a good thing !!! MacDonalds hires jailbirds so next time you eat a mcnugget think ooh a jailbird made it!! Lol!!!!
Ain't Trey a wannabe felon? Maybe I'm thinking of his bro. I ain't to smart why I voted for Trey.
My tax dollars

Grundy, VA

#40 Nov 6, 2012
Our tax dollars paid for the supers office. Why wasn't it open for the long lines today? It belongs to the public. And where was the park manager? This was a work day for county employees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitch (Feb '16) 34 min angel eyes 9
Love at Dairy Queen 2 hr Dr Doolittle 19
Trump 1st 67days 32 spent on golf course 3 hr Joe Ridgeway 10
Trump a habitual liar no deal maker 12 hr Salley 13
bammy one of three presidents who didn't raise ... 14 hr Johny Ringo 9
Yoga 14 hr Togi 7
Jess Lester 14 hr Concerned 7

Hurley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance